PTWM #141 Two little dickie birds living rent free, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit awkward this isn’t it? Maybe she’s …. erm? Oh duck it I don’t know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe that’s why she won’t go after Emily like she does after people as she will have to deal with the Lincolnshaws and their followers
R knows that the Lincolnshaws will rip her a new hole 🤣🤣 they have zero filter and seem to go in hard on people.
🤞 they have encouraged Emily to back away from her. They seem to have a great bond with both Emily and her fella. Rach has never ever mentioned the fella once. I really do hope the lincolnshaws post was a dig at R. Its too obvious not to be though lol

Reactions: 43
The lack of comments from any of them on Emily's post is going to be glaringly obvious to the huns, as they're already asking where she is so surely they're going to question it, especially as they've all posted stories on her own pages tonight and the dinner video shows they're all on their phones so can't use the excuse they never saw Ems post

Reactions: 30
I just hope Rach doesn't come in with the classic narcissists post of "am so glad I don't have to keep it a secret any more" 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1546561
But can do airports, aeroplanes, transfers, busy restaurants, swimming pools, sleeping in strange beds etc etc etc? Just duck off.
Although not being able to do public toilets may explain why he’s dropping logs of next to the pool

It’s a kid like things they shouldn’t have type of thing
Tbf my son hated public toilets. Hated the hand dryers. We used to have to try to use a disabled toilet. Now he hates them cos of germs and smell.

He loves planes, he loves airports, he loves going on holidays. Yes holidays are hard as there are a lot of changes, he obsesses over where we are going, what plane it’ll be. One time we couldn’t get into weatherspoons
, which is the routine and it was awful the meltdown. But he seems to manage it better cos it’s something he genuinely loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s not doing well on foreign holidays this year .

not Barbados- face like a slapped arse (are we)
Al-soo-dia.(every day)
Jubai , don’t let us down.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tbf my son hated public toilets. Hated the hand dryers. We used to have to try to use a disabled toilet. Now he hates them cos of germs and smell.

He loves planes, he loves airports, he loves going on holidays. Yes holidays are hard as there are a lot of changes, he obsesses over where we are going, what plane it’ll be. One time we couldn’t get into weatherspoons
, which is the routine and it was awful the meltdown. But he seems to manage it better cos it’s something he genuinely loves.
My seven year olds both still hate public toilets and hand dryers but I’m not claiming they are stage 3 is my point

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My seven year olds both still hate public toilets and hand dryers but I’m not claiming they are stage 3 is my point
No I suppose that is true. As I’m not saying my 12 year old is level 3, yet his behaviour is and was a lot worse than W.

Reactions: 4
The lack of comments from any of them on Emily's post is going to be glaringly obvious to the huns, as they're already asking where she is so surely they're going to question it, especially as they've all posted stories on her own pages tonight and the dinner video shows they're all on their phones so can't use the excuse they never saw Ems post
As with Betsy, the vast majority of E’s followers have been sent over by Rachel. She initially had a private account with less than 2,000 followers, she’s now got quite a few more but most were Rachel’s going over to “support” her “mate”. There will probably be a LOT of comments tagging R and saying isn’t this lovely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Manchester concert & implying that she's having suicidal thoughts.
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I have 72 Facebook friends & my Facebook is totally private.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
But I am wondering how she knew something private to my Facebook.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
But this is something that I had not told her.
Any ideas?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1546561
But can do airports, aeroplanes, transfers, busy restaurants, swimming pools, sleeping in strange beds etc etc etc? Just duck off.
Although not being able to do public toilets may explain why he’s dropping logs of next to the pool

It’s a kid like things they shouldn’t have type of thing
She took him swimming a few times recently so that’s a load of tit

Reactions: 8
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
Any ideas?
Do any of your Facebook friends follow her on Instagram or Facebook?

Reactions: 8
Any ideas?
Could one of the 72 friends follow her on Paetron?
Maybe they seen her post about you and decided to messaged R with certain details?

if they had its pretty crappy of them.

Reactions: 17
Any ideas?
That’s worrying!

Reactions: 10
Any ideas?
Erm wtf have I missed?!

Reactions: 5
Go on the Lincolnshaws!! Theres no way that isn't a dig. They seem pretty protective of Emily so can imagine they must find the whole thing with R weird. I'm glad she's got decent people in her life. And I hope she did use R to get to Devon, shes done it to plenty of people so its about time she got a taste of her own medicine!!

Reactions: 22
Emily - every like and comment hasn’t gone a miss…. And the ones that are absent I imagine 👀.
Rachel wants to be careful, this could come crashing down on her. She can only play little victim for so long. I think Emily is a lot more likeable

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.