Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Well so far shes accused Lucy of being Vanessa, me and Blackpool of being Lucy, frida was keels and Tracey black was it? Someone else was accused of being the boys mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus christ, is slosh not shagging you hard enough rach??
Have a tattle break, have a kitkat
Frankly I'm feeling left out. All the work I've put in to that Wiki and the thread recaps and I've not been accused of eating tuna sandwiches even once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

VCJR

VIP Member
Rachel Hambleton is a vicious and mentally disturbed person.
I reached out to her, because I had been abused in every possible way, by my ex husband.
(Abuse that I have recovered from physically, but not mentally).
Unlike Rachel Hambleton (her real name is Rachel, not Rachaele, but she spells it differently, because she's 15 in the head),
who was not abused by her previous husband, she abused him.
Are you trying to scare me Rachel?
I used to be married to a psychopath, so you are not scaring me.
Although I am concerned that you have yet again posted my name & email address on Patreon.
I have just sent another complaint to Patreon, emailed screenshots of your posts about me to my solicitor and sent them to ICO.
You're on holiday with your family & you are thinking about me!
It's really not normal.
Why don't you look after the 5 children and 2 teenagers who
have the misfortune of being on holiday with you?
You could also apply sunscreen to these children, but it's a bit late for that.
You'll probably need ibuprofen and aloe Vera & possibly a doctor.
You are an absolute disgrace of a human being.
You are not fit to work with people, in any capacity.
You are a thoroughly evil and sick woman.
I'm not a nasty person like you, but I believe that people like yourself who intentionally hurt other people, for entertainment purposes, should be stopped & dealt with appropriately.
You should be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Scd1991

VIP Member
I don’t think changing a baby by the pool is quite as bad, but changing a child who’s so big he looks like he’d drop logs a Scotsman would struggle to toss at the Highland games is pushing it a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 90

emmyg

Right, I think I have calmed down enough to type this now. My sister and niece were at the Ariana Grande concert, thankfully they were unharmed, but they witnessed some truly terrible things, and are still dealing with the trauma of it. I am absolutely sick to my stomach at what she said about ISIS and the concert, she is the absolute lowest of the low. No words can really express how I feel. Imagine if my sister or someone who had been there was on Pateron and saw that... I'm so f*ckin' angry right now. She's gone too far.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Things are going downhill fast on the family holiday…
▪Edie and Lula have had a fight and Lula stabbed Edie in the eye with a make up brush
▪Betsy’s new dress broke so Slosh went to reception and got a stapler to fix it. It broke again. Betsy then trashed her room in a rage
▪Senora Scambleton hasn’t come on her period yet so she couldn’t cope with the stress and told the girls they were ungrateful bastards after she’d spent so much money on this fucking holiday. She then stormed out of the hotel
▪Seb wants his hair replaiting after she paid €40 for him to have it done and he took it out 48 hrs later
▪She wants to come home
How long have they been there….3 days 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

armywife119

VIP Member
My employer is technically the Queen. Now I’m shitting myself I’m gonna be sent to the tower !

I’m now very confused, my husband fought ISIS in Iraq. Turns out he’s married to one of them Shitting hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

FridaK

VIP Member
Well that’s a lot to take in really isn’t it? She’s really blown using Tattle way out of proportion. I still don’t know what to say 🤷🏻‍♀️ fucking hell 😂.

(Anyway! I’ve got a few religious doctrines to put together and a couple of hostages to get ready for a recruitment video to drop on the dark web at 4pm, so I’ll be back after that 🥴.)

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Bewildered Barbarella

I love how she said we don’t spend time with our kids as we’re too busy on here, then practically tells Edie to put herself to bed because she’s on Instagram hahahaha, she’s a total clown! Hypocritical Henrietta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Not sure if I’m allowed to say but I’m now blocked from both Slosh and Rackets insta’s after I messaged J saying something like “oh the man in the background doesn’t look very happy does he?”, instantly blocked by J then obviously him and his munter wife have a little sit down and scribble the nasty trolls usernames down and simultaneously block them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny because I made a second Insta ages ago so I can stilll seeee youuuu youuu absolute waaaaaaankers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 80

VCJR

VIP Member
I've heard that Rachel was a bully in school, one of the mean girls.
I got bullied in school and was terrified of the mean girls.
She still is a bully.
It was quite a rough school. But I got qualifications, the one's that Rachel Hambleton doesn't think matter, but they do matter. I then went onto higher education and got qualifications that Rachel Hambleton hasn't got the intellectual ability to take.
But it's not all about qualifications, is it Rachel Hambleton?
As you so often point out. A decent personality and a good attitude are helpful, along with kindness, sympathy and empathy.
Unfortunately, you have absolutely none of the above.
You and I are so different, Rachel.
Firstly, I was abused by my ex husband, you abused your ex.
Then I got lucky. I had a wonderful friend by my side throughout the last few years of my horrendous 8 year divorce.
I'm married to him now, so I got even luckier. Coincidentally, my husband was in the British forces.
He wasn't like your husband though, he wasn't asked to leave, because he was useless, he was very successful. Unlike your husband.
He now has a successful career as an airline captain, I won't tell you the airline though, because you'd get your dirty rotten diseased knickers in a twist & contact the airline.
My children are doing okay too, despite the traumatic divorce and all that came with it.
They have GCSE's & A levels to be proud of & are studying & have studied at Russell Group universities.
You probably haven't heard of the Russell Group.

What you have done to me today is thoroughly unpleasant and spiteful, it was unnecessary too.
But, I have now forwarded your defamatory post about me onto more than just Patreon, ICO & my solicitor.
So you will have to deal with what you have done to me, as soon as you get home from Spain.
There will be people waiting to speak to you about this.
It had to be done, Rachel Hambleton.
You cannot continue to abuse and hurt people.
Too much fizzy cats piss tonight Rachel?
Or are you just feeling a little bit angry with the world?
Silly, silly woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She's wanting more people to join patreon today, this is one of the images she's shown. Is Sloshy beating one out behind her?
925E1E73-F494-4353-AA86-BC071FD7B38D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

VCJR

VIP Member
As my full name & email address is now public, thanks to Rachel Hambleton, I have received emails that I would not normally have received, unfortunately.
But, I was also, very kindly sent her latest Patreon video about myself.

Apparently, I have now been fully caught.
Not sure by whom & I
am currently a free woman.
I have blocked her on Facebook, so she can't see my Facebook profile. But, her friends have sin (yes sin) me on Facebook & have sin my profile pictures.
My Facebook profile is private, so they cannot have sin me.
And one of my daughters is doing conservation work in Africa. This is not true.
I am apparently obsessed with her.
I am not.
Please don't flatter yourself Rachel Hambleton.
She has also compared myself and other trolls to ISIS.!!!!!!
This is an atrocious thing to say!
And finally, she has not looked at this particular hate site (Tattle) since August 2019, because it mentally traumatises her.
I'm going to bed now to read a book. A proper one, written by someone with intelligence and talent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

VCJR

VIP Member
@VCJR she has put some very BAD screenshots on the Patreon that I think are potentially aimed at you…
If u want me to delete these let me know!!!
Oooh, she is getting nasty!
The reason I joined Patreon was to complain to about the nasty little bitch sharing my name & email address on Patreon.
Although she has got the dates wrong.
I never actually looked at her Patreon site, because she disgusts me.
And now she’s done it again.
Silly, silly woman.
Patreon were pretty useless but I am still pursuing the matter with them.
But it's all okay, ICO & my solicitor are dealing with her.
I've taken screenshots of this & will email it to my solicitor today.
I'll also forward it to ICO & Patreon.
And I only actually emailed Pebble Child about selling their products through her, because Pebble Child is a company that supports women in poverty in other countries.
Sadly, Pebble Child also supports the fraudster that is Rachaele Hambleton, so they aren't really as caring about humanity as they claim.
I haven't got the time to email the other companies that have made the poor decision to support her & her thieving and appalling treatment of other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Wotsit

VIP Member
So the women's aid ambassador, patron of trevi and all round saviour of thousands of women from DA every week has raised not only a teenager who trashes her hotel room in a violent rage but another one that says "fuck all women they are a waste of society" and she thinks its funny.

You must be so proud of them Rach. Maybe it's time to stop worrying about people on the Internet and look at the behaviour of your own family because if any of the people I'm currently on holiday with acted like that I'd be so ashamed of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73