PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to post pics of my daughter/family on my Facebook page without thinking but then I got a message from my abusive ex husband ( he's not my child's father divorced him before meeting my child's father) saying he'd seen my daughter's picture on Facebook through a friend of a friend's Facebook and said he couldn't believe somebody had actually had a child with me and other abusive BS that I won't get into here. I thought I had my privacy settings set so only my friends could see what I posted and that myself and my family were protected from my monster of an ex but you can't control what others share online even when you ask them not to in my case! I had moved from one end of the country to the other to escape my ex and now he knew where I lived, what my child looked like and God knows what else. So from a safeguarding point of view I can see why it's important not to post pictures with other people's kids in clear view, you don't if they are part of a child protection order for example, always a good idea to block out their faces.
I’ve been in the same situation but I have a fake fb so I always double check through that account how my normal account looks and it’s always private

Most people aren’t posting to a public account with hundreds of thousands of people on them though that’s the difference
I knew I’d get this old chestnut. So josh is this that this that but when nornal every day folk do it it’s fine for them then. It’s no different 😂

Reactions: 1
I used to post pics of my daughter/family on my Facebook page without thinking but then I got a message from my abusive ex husband ( he's not my child's father divorced him before meeting my child's father) saying he'd seen my daughter's picture on Facebook through a friend of a friend's Facebook and said he couldn't believe somebody had actually had a child with me and other abusive BS that I won't get into here. I thought I had my privacy settings set so only my friends could see what I posted and that myself and my family were protected from my monster of an ex but you can't control what others share online even when you ask them not to in my case! I had moved from one end of the country to the other to escape my ex and now he knew where I lived, what my child looked like and God knows what else. So from a safeguarding point of view I can see why it's important not to post pictures with other people's kids in clear view, you don't if they are part of a child protection order for example, always a good idea to block out their faces.
And there you bloody go!!! My kids have had 1766444 birthday parties to go to this summer holiday and I blank every single face out with a love heart when I post MY childrens photo online on Instagram bar their photo and any close friends I have permission to post because they know my Instagram is completely private and the only people who can see the photos is the people I allow MY FRIENDS not the world.

I’ve been in the same situation but I have a fake fb so I always double check through that account how my normal account looks and it’s always private

I knew I’d get this old chestnut. So josh is this that this that but when nornal every day folk do it it’s fine for them then. It’s no different 😂
It’s very bloody different!!!! Any normal parents account is private ffs why is it so hard to comprehend

• Heart
Reactions: 22

My fb is so locked down. Duznt even have my real name as I moved areas… Hi Rach👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are huns actually taking over tattle since the non hun posted a hun post about what we can and can’t say because “it might put the huns of joining”
That one hasn’t been back since they was told not to try and moderate in between their Chinese beige food and sorting out their Daz whites😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you don’t like what you read then scroll by and ignore it.
As Lucy said, the crucial difference between this site and the trolls is no one from this site (hopefully) is actually messaging R or any of her associates saying nasty things. This is a gossip site where people post their opinions and observations of what has been posted publicly by R and Co to her thousands of followers, and even if they aren’t followers, her and J’s accounts are public so literally anyone can see what they post!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Go and watch the video of Seb sleeping. The man in the background is telling Slosh to lower his camera and looks fuming 👀👀👀.

Being on the Sloshua vs Normal Dad - Pay Per View 🙌
I just went back and watched that again oh my God you’re right - I just got the worst second hand embarrassment from that. That man’s little child is fully visible - Jubai is a disgrace

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Holiday time! Is José on the rosé? Let’s ask Safeguarding Salma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made comments about gg because the way she behaved with the parking incident was disgusting. When I was that age i wouldn’t have dared speak to my friends siblings like that in front of their parents. Rachel is putting this footage out there and she is not putting good footage out of her kids in my opinion, especially B. I dont understand why she can’t see this when she watches it back. If your average joe posted on their fb everyday videos of their kids behaving the way hers do, anyone watching it would 100% think “they’re horrible little shits” why should we not comment on their atrocious attitudes because she’s an influencer? It doesn’t make her immune, she’s putting herself in the firing line, up for a hell of a lot of scrutiny. I don’t understand why ANY parent would voluntarily do that.

Also watching W in the latest videos is starting to make me feel very sad for that little boy. Why has josh (I can’t stand him, not defending him) to be the guinea pig, firing himself down slides, diving in water? He looked like he couldn’t be arsed doing it anymore, quite rightly so. Why don’t they SAFELY encourage W to jump in the pool with J or R there to catch him, not B, S or E. My kids were doing this from a lot younger age and they loved it. Interact with him and show him different things to do but don’t bloody encourage him to run along the side of a pool ffs! Get him some water toys, go down the slide with him on your knee. But letting him stand at the side watching everyone else have fun and encouraging it over and over again, she’s teaching him repetitive behaviour and it’s really starting to piss me off.

Seeing him in that buggy with the iPad attached to him again just made me feel really sad for him. He coped fine on that flight, we would‘ve heard about it if he didn’t so do your kid a favour, stop encouraging and fabricating his “traits” put down your phone, put away his iPad and interact with a 3 year old like you bloody should!

And I don’t want to drag up the argument (about the way the girls were dressed etc (sorry) but if any of my parents posted on an account where they had thousands of followers, me lying sleeping in a bikini I’d seriously start to worry there was something really not right with them. There was no excuse for that at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I made comments about gg because the way she behaved with the parking incident was disgusting. When I was that age i wouldn’t have dared speak to my friends siblings like that in front of their parents. Rachel is putting this footage out there and she is not putting good footage out of her kids in my opinion, especially B. I dont understand why she can’t see this when she watches it back. If your average joe posted on their fb everyday videos of their kids behaving the way hers do, anyone watching it would 100% think “they’re horrible little shits” why should we not comment on their atrocious attitudes because she’s an influencer? It doesn’t make her immune, she’s putting herself in the firing line, up for a hell of a lot of scrutiny. I don’t understand why ANY parent would voluntarily do that.

Also watching W in the latest videos is starting to make me feel very sad for that little boy. Why has josh (I can’t stand him, not defending him) to be the guinea pig, firing himself down slides, diving in water? He looked like he couldn’t be arsed doing it anymore, quite rightly so. Why don’t they SAFELY encourage W to jump in the pool with J or R there to catch him, not B, S or E. My kids were doing this from a lot younger age and they loved it. Interact with him and show him different things to do but don’t bloody encourage him to run along the side of a pool ffs! Get him some water toys, go down the slide with him on your knee. But letting him stand at the side watching everyone else have fun and encouraging it over and over again, she’s teaching him repetitive behaviour and it’s really starting to piss me off.

Seeing him in that buggy with the iPad attached to him again just made me feel really sad for him. He coped fine on that flight, we would‘ve heard about it if he didn’t so do your kid a favour, stop encouraging and fabricating his “traits” put down your phone, put away his iPad and interact with a 3 year old like you bloody should!

And I don’t want to drag up the argument (about the way the girls were dressed etc (sorry) but if any of my parents posted on an account where they had thousands of followers, me lying sleeping in a bikini I’d seriously start to worry there was something really not right with them. There was no excuse for that at all.
Gosh I wish I could articulate like that without calling them cunts…. Wonderfully put imo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My fb is so locked down. Duznt even have my real name as I moved areas… Hi Rach👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
My Facebook page is private & I dont use my name, just my initials.
I have very few Facebook friends &
I don't post much on there.
Although now, thanks to fungus flaps sharing my email address & saying my full name on Patreon, lots of people know my full name & email address.
Silly Rachaelele, my solicitor and ICO will be in touch with you soon.
You can thank me another time 😁.

Reactions: 26
this thread has been so bloody weird these few past days…
The Hinch one too 😂😂😂

I watch about 30 threads on here as it’s my guilty pleasure. I don’t have fb or insta and tiktok is pretty much locked down so all my online entertainment comes from this site. And I bloody love it 😂😂😂 it’s like being in a room of loads of kids arguing and trying to talk louder than the other one sometimes and everything goes off 😂

(Glad to see W is having a fab time though)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this screenshot. But when Rach was unloved after her mother left her when she was 4, & she lived in a tiny flat that smelled of piss, was full of old IV needles & her hoover stank of cigarette smoke.
She was working about 25 jobs at the same time, just to survive.
Well, she went abroad with Mannah her sister in law, clubbing & drinking for 2 years straight.
Or maybe she did it all in Torbay when she was a drug runner & didn't actually leave the country.
Mannah was also her fanny pube trimmer and supposed one time lover.
Well, there's not one bit of her that wants to be 18 again 🤔.

This really surprised me, because our Rach still goes out clubbing, wearing very little clothing, and getting pissed drunk.
And doing her Fanny Dango dance on her brother in laws neck.
If you don't want to be 18 again Rach, then start behaving & dressing like a 40 year old woman, who is well past her sell by date.
Just some friendly advice from me 😆.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
That is absolutely bleeping disgusting!!!!
Changing a nappy in a public place is so wrong 😒.
It's obscene.
It's also unhygienic and a health hazard!
People are eating and drinking around the pool area!
I'm almost bleeping speechless.

On holiday, a few years guests were encouraging their sons to piss in the pool.
It was easier than using the hotel toilets.
Young children were standing on the side of the pool & aiming straight into the water.
It was unbelievable.
I complained to the hotel manager & said, this might be acceptable in some countries & cultures, but it's unacceptable to us.
He said that the chlorine and the filter system would make it safe to swim in🙄.
The guests were told to stop their children doing it.
That's one of the reasons I don't swim in swimming pools.
I'd prefer a river or a lake with a bit of sheep tit in it, than a swimming pool thats been used as a piss pot.

I hope that the Shambleton circus have been given a warning or asked to leave, filthy twats.
THIS

We have recently been to Tenerife, a woman was shouting at her kid for shitting in the pool……then put her in the poolside shower….so unhygienic 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s getting deep on here when the reality is josh can’t say alsoodia hahhhahha
Jokes aside when my son joined the army we all had to have a social media lesson shall we call it and at 16 years old being shown already to the junior soldiers the digital footprint they have left already and how far that can stretch is scary everything of mine is lockdown I can’t share my son being home on leave or where he is etc for safety
I’m also friends with a foster carer whose told me some pretty horrific things from people having accidentally shared a fostered or an adopted child in the back ground
I think it’s safe to say anyone calling josh (and then rachealeeee because she shared it again) out for doing it are correct not because he’s part of ptwm but because he has a large online following AND he’s also served in the army and police so should know better BUT also a good number of us here interpreted that the man in the background wasn’t happy yet josh either watched it back and didn’t notice or give a tit or didn’t watch it back either way that’s wrong
Not to mention they’ve done 766838363783 safeguarding courses so should know its unforgivable really the safety issues

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.