PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the guy tells him to lower his camera , he ignores him and the fella has to turn his head away along with his daughters to avoid their faces being spread on the internet . Then sloshy takes a photo of Seb sleeping and the little girl is right there in the background and he hasn’t even blurred her face fml !!!!!!! Also what’s with taking photos so high up that you can see down betsys dress ????

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Josh and Betsy playing with Wobble whilst Racket films as usual. He probably thinks B is his mum.

0C6D9067-C291-41F1-897A-B19B469EEB02.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I think Slosh may declare him self Spanish baby the end of the trip I mean he is a PC plonker apparent soldier and avid twit with birds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just gotta say…I’m loving seeing that little Wilby having the time of his life…he looks so happy and truly loving it 🥰 With his own little challenges going on, he’s handling this totally new experience amazingly, even his early wake up call for the airport! Lovely to see 👍🏼

Reactions: 65
simple answer would be to not actually put your children on the Internet.

but what do we know.

it would probably be too simple?
She does this all the time - she offers up EVERY element of her childrens’ lives all day, every day. She LOVES that all these strangers she shares her children with are so involved and invested (which on itself is messed up…but of course it makes her money ultimately) but then has an issue that people have an opinion on them! She’s absolutely mad. Like she is just minding her business, putting the odd thing on a private Instagram and people are seeking it out! Also she has a habit of using ridiculous examples of what ‘dick heads on the internet’ would do in terms of the authorities. It makes it seem so ridiculous to the huns that they don’t consider the real reasons dick heads question her awful parenting (while not calling the authorities!). Nobody has an issue with her taking her child’s T-shirt off. Most people take issue with her exploiting her poor child, neglecting him emotionally, undermining any right to his right to privacy, sharing any and every possible aspect of his aggressive behaviour (which most SEN parents know is embellished), using a fast tracked paid for SEN diagnosis to further line her pockets by putting his words on f-ing sweatshirts and selling them (I don’t care if the proceeds went back into ‘helping women’ (that’s another story), it’s utterly unethical) and all round scamming in any which way she can so that she doesn’t have to hold down a job but earn a shed load of money. Nobody needs to call the authorities about that. It’s there in black and white for any sane and intelligent person, with a bit of life experience, to see.

Reactions: 33
sloshy probably didn’t know what Buenas noches or muy buena meant and had to use google translate 😂

🙄even walking down the street sloshy and Ratchet are on their phone filming whilst GG is pushing the pram.
BIB: imagine that being your life, that you can’t even walk down a street without filming. no thanks, not at all. i’d rather have my very boring life with my bf & my dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would be raging. I'd imagine they have had them shrieking and carrying on all day along with filming all the time, so the fella has properly hit limit!
I know I wouldn’t be so quiet if I was there and they were filming my kids, who’s to say that those kids enjoying their holiday aren’t subject to some sort of court order, or are away with grandparents…. Why don’t they just put the fkin phones down…make memories you bloody morons.!!!!

Reactions: 29
I really hope someone gives her a gob full for filming and someone punches josh. Better still, I hope they have been reported to the resort reception if they have been asked not to film by other holiday makers and ignored them.
Pair of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know a lot of people say that when Rach has her troll rants it will send a lot of her huns over here and they will read everything and see what we see. But in all honesty, people aren't going to go straight to the wiki. I didn't. I read a few threads before I knew the wiki existed. And this last thread has been a bit too much for my liking. There's been a few comments of people jumping to conclusions about posts possibly being about R, the girls, Wilby etc..
Im definitely not a hun and I would like R to be found out for what she is and for people to stop being scammed by her. But this thread has made me uncomfortable with the way the girls especially have been spoken about and the names people have been called. A lot of you call out the huns for jumping on someone and criticise them, but that's exactly what a few people have done to the couple who have disagreed. It's like no one can have a different opinion other than r is a bleep. I still believe she is, don't get me wrong, but the way it's been worded and the way it's come across, if I was a hun coming and looking on here and reading this, I'd be going away thinking the opposite of what you guys what people to think.
Most of R's content comes from here, if the threads were shut down she wouldn't have anything to post about, no one could be blamed and the huns would see she was lying, but while people are jumping to conclusions so hoping that R is at the centre of everything but found out later its not about her or with people going in on the younger kids, it's not going to go how we all want it to.
Just my opinion before anyone jumps down my throat. I think sometimes we need to calm it down. It's one thing saying our opinions which need to be respected. It's a whole other thing wishing violence and harm to people, even people as bad as them! It makes us as bad as the huns!

And before anyone says it. No I don't agree with the girls being posted on social media for thousands to see and I do agree they are a bit too young to be dressed as they are, I just think the way some people have worded stuff or how intense and defensive some people have got about it has been really uncomfortable reading.
Usually threads have me in absolute tears of laughter, this one hasnt 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I know a lot of people say that when Rach has her troll rants it will send a lot of her huns over here and they will read everything and see what we see. But in all honesty, people aren't going to go straight to the wiki. I didn't. I read a few threads before I knew the wiki existed. And this last thread has been a bit too much for my liking. There's been a few comments of people jumping to conclusions about posts possibly being about R, the girls, Wilby etc..
Im definitely not a hun and I would like R to be found out for what she is and for people to stop being scammed by her. But this thread has made me uncomfortable with the way the girls especially have been spoken about and the names people have been called. A lot of you call out the huns for jumping on someone and criticise them, but that's exactly what a few people have done to the couple who have disagreed. It's like no one can have a different opinion other than r is a bleep. I still believe she is, don't get me wrong, but the way it's been worded and the way it's come across, if I was a hun coming and looking on here and reading this, I'd be going away thinking the opposite of what you guys what people to think.
Most of R's content comes from here, if the threads were shut down she wouldn't have anything to post about, no one could be blamed and the huns would see she was lying, but while people are jumping to conclusions so hoping that R is at the centre of everything but found out later its not about her or with people going in on the younger kids, it's not going to go how we all want it to.
Just my opinion before anyone jumps down my throat. I think sometimes we need to calm it down. It's one thing saying our opinions which need to be respected. It's a whole other thing wishing violence and harm to people, even people as bad as them! It makes us as bad as the huns!

And before anyone says it. No I don't agree with the girls being posted on social media for thousands to see and I do agree they are a bit too young to be dressed as they are, I just think the way some people have worded stuff or how intense and defensive some people have got about it has been really uncomfortable reading.
Usually threads have me in absolute tears of laughter, this one hasnt 🙄
Totally get what you’re saying and I also don’t think it helps our “case” to not listen and respect other opinions but ultimately this is a thread on a gossip site, not a campaign for justice against a scammer. If people come here and don’t like what they see - oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’ll either agree or they won’t, I don’t think we’re likely to drastically change anything either way. Not to say I don’t think Rachel’s downfall will come - it will - but will it be because of this thread? Unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure someone here mentioned how Slosh never posts the boys, suddenly he starts taking photos and videos of them.
But of course he doesn't read here 😉

Reactions: 18
J has also put a selfie up of him and (sleeping) seb and the little girl behind them is literally in the centre of the phot and you can see her whole face… would have been so easy to put a sticker or his caption over her to cover her but it’s so blatant he hasn’t even bothered

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.