PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people say that when Rach has her troll rants it will send a lot of her huns over here and they will read everything and see what we see. But in all honesty, people aren't going to go straight to the wiki. I didn't. I read a few threads before I knew the wiki existed. And this last thread has been a bit too much for my liking. There's been a few comments of people jumping to conclusions about posts possibly being about R, the girls, Wilby etc..
Im definitely not a hun and I would like R to be found out for what she is and for people to stop being scammed by her. But this thread has made me uncomfortable with the way the girls especially have been spoken about and the names people have been called. A lot of you call out the huns for jumping on someone and criticise them, but that's exactly what a few people have done to the couple who have disagreed. It's like no one can have a different opinion other than r is a bleep. I still believe she is, don't get me wrong, but the way it's been worded and the way it's come across, if I was a hun coming and looking on here and reading this, I'd be going away thinking the opposite of what you guys what people to think.
Most of R's content comes from here, if the threads were shut down she wouldn't have anything to post about, no one could be blamed and the huns would see she was lying, but while people are jumping to conclusions so hoping that R is at the centre of everything but found out later its not about her or with people going in on the younger kids, it's not going to go how we all want it to.
Just my opinion before anyone jumps down my throat. I think sometimes we need to calm it down. It's one thing saying our opinions which need to be respected. It's a whole other thing wishing violence and harm to people, even people as bad as them! It makes us as bad as the huns!

And before anyone says it. No I don't agree with the girls being posted on social media for thousands to see and I do agree they are a bit too young to be dressed as they are, I just think the way some people have worded stuff or how intense and defensive some people have got about it has been really uncomfortable reading.
Usually threads have me in absolute tears of laughter, this one hasnt 🙄
For me it's when people come on and say we shouldn't be talking about certain things or we should only be talking about the Paypal money. It's not the having different opinions that's the problem, it's the trying to moderate what we can or can't talk about.

Reactions: 23
Not being funny but I’ll stick up for josh but who doesn’t take pictures or videos of there kids on holiday with other kids in background and put it on social media? Everyone does. Big following or not we all do it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally get what you’re saying and I also don’t think it helps our “case” to not listen and respect other opinions but ultimately this is a thread on a gossip site, not a campaign for justice against a scammer. If people come here and don’t like what they see - oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’ll either agree or they won’t, I don’t think we’re likely to drastically change anything either way. Not to say I don’t think Rachel’s downfall will come - it will - but will it be because of this thread? Unlikely.
Exactly! This is a gossip site. I’m a nosey cow and am here for the gossip. I’ve been told not to discuss certain people or get rants from the feminist snowflakes have chosen to completely miss the point being made just so they can have a rant and force their opinions. I just don’t take it that seriously.

Ooh looks like their coming out again tonight.
Is there not a a thread on here for people to get their tits in a knot arguing for the sake of it? Or maybe a few could go start one?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not being funny but I’ll stick up for josh but who doesn’t take pictures or videos of there kids on holiday with other kids in background and put it on social media? Everyone does. Big following or not we all do it
I think the point is he was shown by the guy behind him that he wasn’t happy about being filmed and also he’s still supposedly a Cop so should know better. Just no safeguarding there at all.

Reactions: 30
Can anyone remind me why GG ended up living with them. Did she fall out with her parents? She's been there a while now. She lost her job didn't she and Rachel is funding her?

Reactions: 6
I noticed on the plane landing you could hear the ipad. Now that would piss me off massively.

Unless it was just a distraction for landing.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah it'll be either R herself, one of the kids or these never ending friends that turn toxic within 6 months. But the point of the threads is R yet other people like the boys mum, E's dad, other family members are bought up and it's uncomfortable to read. They haven't chosen to put their lives on social media, R does it (wrongly) but I think we need to respect the fact they don't do it and not mention them.
Plus I defended a lot of comments about the kids when the other person came on and said how harsh some people were about Wilby, I commented honestly that any criticism wasn't about the kids but about the parents. But in the last few pages there has been a lot of negativity towards the kids which is uncomfortable.
GG is Betsys best mate, no one knows a lot about her but she's mentioned harshly. Even B, yes she can be a bit bitchy sometimes but I think we need to realise this is R's parenting. They fight for her attention, if I was in that house I'd much rather suck up and be the favourite like B than be like I who is ignored or S who is bullied. Its like at school, the bullies leave you alone if you are on the side of the bully (again wrong but that's how it works). I think we just need to focus this on R and J and tone down the hopes of violence or name calling. Our point will be made much stronger for any hopeful tattlers in the future if we are seen to be nice trolls rather than nasty ones!

I
I'm not a hun trust me, but it's these types of comments that doesn't help 🤣 I'm allowed to feel uncomfortable at some people's comments about certain people who aren't the topic of this thread? I'm allowed my own opinion correct?

Of course you’re allowed an opinion, and equally so are those who want to talk about the kids, Rachel’s face, Josh’s lack of balls, Emily/Stabby/Katie/Astrid etc etc.

The crucial argument for us not being nasty trolls is that we don’t send anything directly to Rachel, it’s all discussed here.

Tbh this thread is quite tame compared to some others. I’m occasionally on the Radford family thread too and some of the language used and things said about their children is really low; a lot worse than is said about Rachel’s kids.

I’ve never taken a photo at a pool or water park and I would feel uncomfortable if someone had a camera out around my children there, same as on the beach - I’ve taken photos of my kids on the beach but never with other kids clearly visible and I hate it when someone is openly filming, makes me wonder why.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Of course you’re allowed an opinion, and equally so are those who want to talk about the kids, Rachel’s face, Josh’s lack of balls, Emily/Stabby/Katie/Astrid etc etc.

The crucial argument for us not being nasty trolls is that we don’t send anything directly to Rachel, it’s all discussed here.

Tbh this thread is quite tame compared to some others. I’m occasionally on the Radford family thread too and some of the language used and things said about their children is really low; a lot worse than is said about Rachel’s kids.
I haven't read any of the others threads tbh. I'd best not go and read them then 🤣 it makes me sad when children turn out like their parents, especially parents like R&J. You can tell all of those kids are amazing, they are just massively failed! I just hope they all have other influences in their life so they aren't too far gone when they finally leave home.

Reactions: 14

I’ve never taken a photo at a pool or water park and I would feel uncomfortable if someone had a camera out around my children there, same as on the beach - I’ve taken photos of my kids on the beach but never with other kids clearly visible and I hate it when someone is openly filming, makes me wonder why.
Me neither and can’t see any good reason why someone wouldn’t at least block faces our. Odd behaviour.
What with R being a page for saving the vulnerable and the millions of courses she’s done in safeguarding you would think she would be exceptionally careful putting any kids on SM, hers but mainly other peoples.

Reactions: 19
I just think follow the Tattle rules and you’ll be sound. You can either scroll by or if you think it’s worth reporting to mods, report it and let them decide. We can also block members, which sometimes is for the best if you have real opposing views. Boring I know, but sometimes rules are good to have 👍.

Reactions: 34
Has anyone responded to the videos saying I don’t think that man behind is very happy ?? Or something else?

it’s tricky, should the girls be slated for the way they are dressed.IMO no, that is the norm these days whether 13 or 18, holiday or Friday night, whether you agree or not, I see most teens dressed the same now.
however, yeah, the safeguarding and sharing the content with thousands of people for profit is tit, it’s prostituting your family life out!

I noticed how much they’ve changed from old videos of Edie, I genuinely liked them as they were relatable at the time. Now it’s insane, like someone said. Read the room!! Also no!! No child needs a padded bikini!

it’s all a bit meh innit…..but sadly that’s all those kids know. They think being filmed for all to see is the norm and they benefit with the goods she receives.
The bullying and belittling boils my piss though! I could slap Josh with a large, wet trout. Nasty, little man.

Reactions: 16
Most people aren’t posting to a public account with hundreds of thousands of people on them though that’s the difference

Reactions: 23

I’m the same, I’m on a few and this one seems quite tame. The Sasha fontain thread of about #14/15 went through in 2 days flat. She was proper getting up peoples noses and being vile about disabled people and people who had illnesses. Outing people and spreading lies. She was full of her own bullshit, had fights on holiday, kicked off with men who had paid for her to go away… so all in all this is tame😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I haven't read any of the others threads tbh. I'd best not go and read them then 🤣 it makes me sad when children turn out like their parents, especially parents like R&J. You can tell all of those kids are amazing, they are just massively failed! I just hope they all have other influences in their life so they aren't too far gone when they finally leave home.
Literally just read a comment on the Radford thread calling one of their children a “bleeping ugly witch🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Totally get what you’re saying and I also don’t think it helps our “case” to not listen and respect other opinions but ultimately this is a thread on a gossip site, not a campaign for justice against a scammer. If people come here and don’t like what they see - oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’ll either agree or they won’t, I don’t think we’re likely to drastically change anything either way. Not to say I don’t think Rachel’s downfall will come - it will - but will it be because of this thread? Unlikely.
THIS!
I respect peoples opinions always have always will but will I still post when I think a child is being exploited? Absolutely!!
Will people agree with my views on what should be done to protect that child? Not always no but I will always voice this opinion on here because it’s not her hun hole, they won’t be deleted or defended by delusional followers and I have freedom of speech on here that I’ll continue to use no matter who comes on to preach what should or should not be spoken about.

Reactions: 13
Literally just read a comment on the Radford thread calling one of their children a “bleeping ugly witch🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I don't know how you guys can keep up with several threads at a time! I barely have time to read this one 🤣 I just went on the latest Radford one and dear god, there's a lot going on there that isn't shown on their TV series. And yes you are right..... its a bit less tame 😳

Reactions: 11
I used to post pics of my daughter/family on my Facebook page without thinking but then I got a message from my abusive ex husband ( he's not my child's father divorced him before meeting my child's father) saying he'd seen my daughter's picture on Facebook through a friend of a friend's Facebook and said he couldn't believe somebody had actually had a child with me and other abusive BS that I won't get into here. I thought I had my privacy settings set so only my friends could see what I posted and that myself and my family were protected from my monster of an ex but you can't control what others share online even when you ask them not to in my case! I had moved from one end of the country to the other to escape my ex and now he knew where I lived, what my child looked like and God knows what else. So from a safeguarding point of view I can see why it's important not to post pictures with other people's kids in clear view, you don't if they are part of a child protection order for example, always a good idea to block out their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.