PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that he thinks he is so fashionable Mr Dolce from Devon his a crank🤣🤣🤣! Please Josh film a day in the life of you in Alsooodia

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Facebook page is private & I dont use my name, just my initials.
I have very few Facebook friends &
I don't post much on there.
Although now, thanks to fungus flaps sharing my email address & saying my full name on Patreon, lots of people know my full name & email address.
Silly Rachaelele, my solicitor and ICO will be in touch with you soon.
You can thank me another time 😁.
I have just realised the significance of Rachshits solicitor post…! Doesn’t just read here, also copies us too..

Reactions: 6
He paid for those?? Blimey I thought they were the hotel free disposable slippers!
I've done his next caption for him. You're welcome Alsoodyah Alan.
'Estoy tratando desesperadamente de ser notado'.
If you don't speak Spanish and can't be arsed to google it.... I am desperately trying to be noticed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
On the plus side, at least there hasn’t been any depressing updates from Patreon. Maybe the holiday has cured her need to moan about everything.

And I enjoyed Al-Soo-de-a Slosh trying to get noticed twice by the same page over his sliders.

View attachment 1536475View attachment 1536476
Oh, sorry I’m still reasonably new here, so you not like me putting up stuff from patreon? I can stop!
N.B please read in the tone it’s intended, not an argument 😬🙊😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Her obsession with posting photos of teenage girls and CHILDREN in bikinis is giving me Ghislaine Maxwell vibes. She is truly horrendous

Reactions: 20
Oh, sorry I’m still reasonably new here, so you not like me putting up stuff from patreon? I can stop!
She’s on about rancid being depressing….depressingly desperate not the users posting it on here

Reactions: 10
Just gotta say…I’m loving seeing that little Wilby having the time of his life…he looks so happy and truly loving it 🥰 With his own little challenges going on, he’s handling this totally new experience amazingly, even his early wake up call for the airport! Lovely to see 👍🏼
It's almost like Ravioli sets him up to fail, and every time he proves her wrong she has to find another "level 3" issue to make her week the worst ever :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's almost like Ravioli sets him up to fail, and every time he proves her wrong she has to find another "level 3" issue to make her week the worst ever :unsure:
Prehaps he’ll start lining his family up in order of rancids favourite next, nice and simple one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
90’s fashion is definitely coming back ay? With the girls outfits, Seb’s Peter Andre hair! They’ll be in Spice Girl platforms next…
I’m very out of touch but I’ve probably still got some All Saints style combats somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they both filming others asleep and putting it on the internet?! I'd be livid if someone filmed me asleep and put it online.

Also Rach if you don't want people to be concerned about Wobble being in the sun with no top on - don't film it and put it online! There I fixed it for you!

90’s fashion is definitely coming back ay? With the girls outfits, Seb’s Peter Andre hair! They’ll be in Spice Girl platforms next…
I’m very out of touch but I’ve probably still got some All Saints style combats somewhere 😂
I used to love Tammy Girl and buying proper combats from the Army Surplus!

Reactions: 12
Nooo I love the updates. Especially when you put the recorded bits up. It’s like watching a disaster movie or a horror version of the Waltons.

Please keep posting x

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sorry but no, “we” don’t. I will always crop or use an emoji to cover another child’s face. I also ask any friends or family members if they mind before I post pics of their kids to my private socials too. Anyone doing otherwise needs to reconsider.
Exactly that, when my kids had parties I would always let parents know that pics would be taken, and they might be uploaded to my closed to privacy fb page. It’s only right.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.