PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but I’ll stick up for josh but who doesn’t take pictures or videos of there kids on holiday with other kids in background and put it on social media? Everyone does. Big following or not we all do it
Sorry but no, “we” don’t. I will always crop or use an emoji to cover another child’s face. I also ask any friends or family members if they mind before I post pics of their kids to my private socials too. Anyone doing otherwise needs to reconsider.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry but no, “we” don’t. I will always crop or use an emoji to cover another child’s face. I also ask any friends or family members if they mind before I post pics of their kids to my private socials too. Anyone doing otherwise needs to reconsider.
Me too, I took a picture of my child and her friend in the pool and made sure no one was behind them.

Even my kids school blur out faces if they don’t want to be shown.

I also ask my child if I can post too and she is 11.

Did you also notice they are sitting away from other people.

Reactions: 18
Did you also notice they are sitting away from other people.
Yes I commented earlier that the pool they are in they seem to have to themselves and the loungers are pretty empty. Perhaps people just can’t stand being around them!

they’ve been very quiet overnight, I hope she’s been confronted by other guests or management of the hotel for filming all the time.
I’m amazed some crazed huns haven’t tracked her down and we’ve not had some long post from her about how lush they are etc

Reactions: 16
Okay, 17 posts left until a new thread.
Can we go into it like this ?👇😂

D9CA9D1B-B65C-4F6B-AEBD-4409B069A1F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m waiting for her to say trolls have called the hotel where in fact it’s other guests reporting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not being funny but I’ll stick up for josh but who doesn’t take pictures or videos of there kids on holiday with other kids in background and put it on social media? Everyone does. Big following or not we all do it
I don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t want my young people in other peoples photos, I know I can’t stop that from happening, but I’m very mindful of the fact that people won’t want their kids posted on someone else’s SM.

Reactions: 20
Jesus christ, the next thread better be more fun 🤣
On another note, I woke up to a load of screenshot on here on josh's ugly mug, please put a spoiler before iv had my breakfast 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
Yes I commented earlier that the pool they are in they seem to have to themselves and the loungers are pretty empty. Perhaps people just can’t stand being around them.
Sloshy said the other night on her patreon stories that they like being at the pool about 5/6 as all the other guests go in to get changed for their all inclusive dinner and they just stay out. He was a few wines down at that point too. That was the night he was bullying seb at the table for having a starter.

Reactions: 11
I don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t want my young people in other peoples photos, I know I can’t stop that from happening, but I’m very mindful of the fact that people won’t want their kids posted on someone else’s SM.
The worse part is that guy probably has no idea who this family are - and likely is just concerned this will end up on some random’s FB page, not a public insta of a person whose family has hundreds of thousands of followers between them. I don’t know anyone (including myself) who posts even their own children on SM platforms that aren’t absolutely locked down anymore, let alone other people’s. I go out of my way to wait for other people to move out the way if photographing my child as I don’t want the pressure of having other people/children in my photos (that I’m not even planning on sharing). This isn’t just because ‘I don’t know what ‘weirdos’ are looking at them but for so many safeguarding reasons and the simple fact children have rights to consent and privacy. An 8 year old child may, for example have capacity to ‘give consent’ to an advert with them modelling a lovely outfit (still don’t agree) but they will never, ever have the emotional capacity to understand the implications of their care providers sharing candid videos of them in bikinis, school reports, them SLEEPING FFS, stories about their health, pictures showing their whereabouts, the list goes on….all coming back to content = engagement = more money.

Reactions: 24
Isn’t it safe to say that we all have our own, unique opinions and ways of parenting/safeguarding? We’re all here for one reason. Ratshit and her shady horrible vicious ways.

I honestly believe that pool areas should be no photos or filming, especially holiday resorts because people are there to relax and have fun, not everyone feels comfortable being photographed in their swimwear and I don’t believe other peoples children also in swimwear should be in other peoples photos. If I were at that hotel with them by the poolside and they’re constantly filming I’d be complaining. I wouldn’t like it at all. You’re there to have a nice time you don’t need it all on record there are plenty of other times you can freely take pictures to capture your memories, or, if it’s that important go and take pics when it’s empty.

I think we should move it on because it’s derailing what an excellent thread this usually is. I hope the kids are having fun though and not being made to babysit their sibling 🤞🏻

Reactions: 25
I think some people just like to come on and stir up trouble. Bit like on Facebook, they like to have an oppossing opinion for the sake of it. A couple of these posters I've noticed have done it a few times this year. Just ignore and move on I say, its boring.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t it safe to say that we all have our own, unique opinions and ways of parenting/safeguarding? We’re all here for one reason. Ratshit and her shady horrible vicious ways.

I honestly believe that pool areas should be no photos or filming, especially holiday resorts because people are there to relax and have fun, not everyone feels comfortable being photographed in their swimwear and I don’t believe other peoples children also in swimwear should be in other peoples photos. If I were at that hotel with them by the poolside and they’re constantly filming I’d be complaining. I wouldn’t like it at all. You’re there to have a nice time you don’t need it all on record there are plenty of other times you can freely take pictures to capture your memories, or, if it’s that important go and take pics when it’s empty.

I think we should move it on because it’s derailing what an excellent thread this usually is. I hope the kids are having fun though and not being made to babysit their sibling 🤞🏻
Completely agree - however as someone who works in DA I think the lack of safeguarding of her own and others’ children should at least be discussed as she should be demonstrating an understanding of it. If she wants to be known as the saviour of women and is a director of a CIC purporting to do the same she should be representing herself in a professional capacity. It’s the nature of the job. Likewise with Josh.

Reactions: 28
On the plus side, at least there hasn’t been any depressing updates from Patreon. Maybe the holiday has cured her need to moan about everything.

And I enjoyed Al-Soo-de-a Slosh trying to get noticed twice by the same page over his sliders.

945C8641-3E93-49D3-8866-C67B24C0FB0F.jpeg
4E27BCB6-4CB4-4CF5-8672-AE7E2E6AB756.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.