PTWM #138 Dripping in Gucci and obsessions with poo,Where is the PayPal in 2022?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School uniform shop seems to have gone very quiet.? Strange that it should be advertised loads on stories, but I havnt seen a post on it.. might have missed it but don’t think so. Not everyone manages to catch a story, but posts are always there. Perhaps this will prompt her😂

Reactions: 13
Has there been any sort of update on the uniform thing? Like did they do a tally of how many families have been helped? It seems weird that she does these events and then there’s nothing about it, unless I have missed it? She only has two going to school then this yr so her usual stress of back to school life is diminishing.

I see Greedy has now published a book, it will be interesting to see if R shares it, probs because they are on the same PR Comp.
There hasn't even been an update on the raffle from when the tit shop first opened in May, she mentioned that it had raised £7,000, but not a single person has commented that they received their prize, nobody has posted on their stories thanking the Snatchwork girls (because we all know she'd have reposted it). The only prize mentioned was when she rang weirdo Jeremy the estate agent to tell him he'd won a trip to the trampoline park, and he told her to draw it again and let someone else have it. Other than that it's been radio silence. But of course Lying Lisa wouldn't have just taken people's money and not given out the prizes, would she? 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She mentioned on patreon that there were a couple of uniforms people wanted that they didn’t have ‘so that’s pretty tit’. But that’s it!
Also on the latest patreon when she’s talking about finances she says ‘there’s not even enough money to decorate, we can’t replace the carpets and the walls are half painted’ I thought that was what the money from the fundraiser Lianne did was for?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I actually feel a bit sorry for Emily if she is on the toxic list as I don’t think she stands a chance. I know everyone is a bit divided on Emily. She mentioned before that she came out of an abusive relationship then it appears to me that she was love bombed and groomed by R. If I was a single mum who had a minimum pay job, if someone offered me to be a company director on more money with hours that worked around my kid, I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat.
I honestly think she believed she was going to be doing some good, she was sold a dream. I don’t think they have fallen out as such, think their relationship is probably becoming more strained with Emily realising R wanting to be a saviour to all women is more about R sitting on her backside and sneaking off with J.
From what I remember Emily had a management job in retail didn't she? I don't think she was a struggling single mum in need of saving. I think she moved for a lifestyle change. Who wouldn't want to move to the coast and have a flexible job that fits around school hours and maybe she does have a passion for helping these women. I think E has made a bit of distance between them because R has no boundaries. She would say thinks like 'one day E will share her story' and she tried to imply something about her sons needs and then there was the Mothers Day posts. I think E probably just wants a separate work/ home life and I don't think that will sit well with R, she sells her soul and she will want E to do the same. Also E has a partner now. He maybe has made her see things from a different POV regarding R&J and the Patchwork family. Interesting to see if E will attend B's party at the weekend.

Reactions: 28
From what I remember Emily had a management job in retail didn't she? I don't think she was a struggling single mum in need of saving. I think she moved for a lifestyle change. Who wouldn't want to move to the coast and have a flexible job that fits around school hours and maybe she does have a passion for helping these women. I think E has made a bit of distance between them because R has no boundaries. She would say thinks like 'one day E will share her story' and she tried to imply something about her sons needs and then there was the Mothers Day posts. I think E probably just wants a separate work/ home life and I don't think that will sit well with R, she sells her soul and she will want E to do the same. Also E has a partner now. He maybe has made her see things from a different POV regarding R&J and the Patchwork family. Interesting to see if E will attend B's party at the weekend.
Apparently she was looking to move to Devon because her boyfriend's son lived there with his mum, so he wanted to be closer. She was not in need of saving at the time she moved, she was previously in an abusive relationship but she had already left and I believe been to (or was going through) court with her ex before she even got in touch with Racquetball. So yes she did escape an abusive relationship, but it was absolutely nothing to do with St Ratshit.

Reactions: 22
She mentioned on patreon that there were a couple of uniforms people wanted that they didn’t have ‘so that’s pretty tit’. But that’s it!
Also on the latest patreon when she’s talking about finances she says ‘there’s not even enough money to decorate, we can’t replace the carpets and the walls are half painted’ I thought that was what the money from the fundraiser Lianne did was for?! 🤷‍♀️
Makes u wonder what she's done with all the money she's had the opportunity to use 🤔
She had a lottery grant (nearly 10k)
She has had fundraisers like the one lianne did (the marathon thing and the fête)
She has the money from two patreon accounts
She has the shop income
And she claimed her ad money would be used for the centre too.
Yet she can't pay wages, she can't afford to paint it, can't afford to carpet it!
She has 4 buildings so far to run plus numerous staff members. Its karma for her because she should have stuck with the womens centre only, she dived in too quick with opening up all these different places thinking she was the big I am. She has the womens centre, the shop, the distribution centre and now the place in Torquay. No wonder pa jo nearly had a breakdown

Reactions: 33
Makes u wonder what she's done with all the money she's had the opportunity to use 🤔
She has had fundraisers like the one lianne did (the marathon thing and the fête)
She has the shop income
Yet she can't pay wages, she can't afford to paint it, can't afford to carpet it!
She has 4 buildings so far to run plus numerous staff members. Its karma for her because she should have stuck with the womens centre only, she dived in too quick with opening up all these different places thinking she was the big I am. She has the womens centre, the shop, the distribution centre and now the place in Torquay. No wonder pa jo nearly had a breakdown
They are all wearing the money she had to opportunity to use.
Also the lush gold tiles in the bathroom.
Who could also forget….they are off to Jubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think being reported to SS made Emily distance herself a little from R, or have I totally got the timings of that wrong?

Reactions: 12
They are all wearing the money she had to opportunity to use.
Also the lush gold tiles in the bathroom.
Who could also forget….they are off to Jubai.
Yeah, we know where the money has gone. Just a shame the huns don't. How they can't piece it together il never know.
She can't afford wages yet she can afford to buy gucci sunglasses and holidays abroad. Her huns are thick as tit if they can't work it out

Reactions: 24
Apparently she was looking to move to Devon because her boyfriend's son lived there with his mum, so he wanted to be closer. She was not in need of saving at the time she moved, she was previously in an abusive relationship but she had already left and I believe been to (or was going through) court with her ex before she even got in touch with Racquetball. So yes she did escape an abusive relationship, but it was absolutely nothing to do with St Ratshit.
I think Emily was inspired by Rachel’s story more than anything else. She got in touch with R and had a message back, but ultimately Emily got herself out of the relationship. Rachel pretty much had forgotten about the interaction but then Emily got in touch with her and then went to the book tour (I think with her old workmate one of the LincolnShaws) and the friendship started from there.
I like how Emily comes across when she’s not with Rachel and I really hope she’s distanced herself.

Reactions: 16
I think Emily was inspired by Rachel’s story more than anything else. She got in touch with R and had a message back, but ultimately Emily got herself out of the relationship. Rachel pretty much had forgotten about the interaction but then Emily got in touch with her and then went to the book tour (I think with her old workmate one of the LincolnShaws) and the friendship started from there.
I like how Emily comes across when she’s not with Rachel and I really hope she’s distanced herself.
Yeah I don't mind Emily. I think she's really good at her job and seems to really want to help people. I also think that if R gives her any tit she can handle herself and stick up for herself

Reactions: 17
She has the shop income
Regarding the AD and Patreon money, she’s made it very vague as to where the money goes. Same as she did with the PayPal.

Reactions: 14
Her financial dodgy dealings and over extending are going to cost her big time. The impending financial tit storm coming in October might start her down fall and with Titwank being a dogsbody house husband they’ll be missing that income.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s true the mega huns don’t see it. I think the semi huns do tho and are all slowly drifting away. She is not relatable at all anymore.
No doubt she’s setting the story now about how there is no money, how will she save the woman…then drop another big begging plea 🙄

Ffs she’s a child, not a celebrity! Talk about using your kid to promote your business (or attract crazy huns…)
That’s awful 😞

Reactions: 16
Ffs she’s a child, not a celebrity! Talk about using your kid to promote your business (or attract crazy huns…)
Yet again Safeguarding Sally proving she doesn’t have a single clue about the potential dangers of putting your young children online and advertising their whereabouts- or, more likely, she just doesn’t care…

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: The Patchwork shop is going down the drain, but we're all off to sunny Spain!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.