Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA99

VIP Member
Hands up if you’re on Tattle because of Rach? Hands up if you wouldn’t bother with Tattle if Rach disappeared from social media? 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 98

jxhx

VIP Member
Lula is a tattler, pass it on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
It’s no wonder no one has any respect for him in that house, look how she talks to him 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shall we play holiday bingo content?

I’m going for lost/forgotten passport
Missed plane
Wrong day
Forgot someone’s clothes.
Don't forget that Wilby will have his most epic meltdown to date and the kind stewardess lady took him up and down the aisle and into the cockpit and she was a single mother who knew how hard it can be to calm a screaming baby and she wishes she had met someone like rach years ago and how amazing rach is for being the best mother on the earth for bringing Wilby on a plane even though she knew he would have a meltdown! And they were upgraded to first class seats for their journey home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

ClArt20138

You'd think Jean-Fraud Van Damme would be able spot a scam a mile off and yet we've had the Portugal Naycation disaster and now signing Betsy up to be sex trafficked. 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 64

FridaK

VIP Member
Seriously though ladies, if you are on here and from Torbay, reading or commenting, get yourself down there if you need the uniforms. She doesn’t know who anyone is and some fool has bought all that brand new stuff, so why not 🤷🏻‍♀️.

We are way to far into the cost of living crisis for morals at this point. Go fill your bags before she’s shoving it on Facebook marketplace for a profit 👍

Reactions: 61

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Cheerios78 , with an honourable mention for @delightfullyfuked. who suggested "Fans fans fans everywhere… my kids… oh they’re somewhere". Both had the same number of votes, so I made an executive decision to use the one which mentions PayPal ✌

Last thread recap:
- Shitty Sharon is still, and always will be, a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Freebie Holiday Freda reposted a photo Sloshy had uploaded of his fanny pack all ready for a day out with Wilbur. Not only did he take a photo, list everything he'd packed in and tag the company it came from, but she reposted it, retagged the company and captioned it "how utterly cute is my husband" 🤮🤮🤮 pair of weirdos.
- she's finally done some #ads for the free holiday (although marking it as a "PR stay" rather than the clearer #ad that it actually is). One of her many, many "besties" has used her discount code and joined them - because of course the park had last minute availability during the school holidays 🙄 nothing says that Raq and Slosh aren't quite the couple goals they think they are like not even being able to spend a week just them and their kids.
- Fungus Flaps shared a Trevi post about having spent the day with them, with Emily (you know, the manager of the launderette) notably missing.
- they visited a donkey sanctuary, where Lula was reminded that she used to have an Instagram called "Lula's little farm". This was followed up by a video of Lula walking away from the camera with Rambo's caption of "I made this". Way to make sure your young teenager knows her value is in her looks and figure 🤷 Lula then asked if she could have a donkey, with Ratchet's response being "but you haven't bothered with animals in about a year".
- Wilbert got excited about some ducks, running and shouting "duck", which Rango labelled as aggressive for some reason. She then said that she had anxiety because Wilbur was lining up some toys and another child came and moved one. No wonder he hates her, the poor kid can't fart without Racket taking it as a personal attack 🙄
- obviously fed up of not being front and centre, Betsy turned up and surprised everyone. She got straight back into picking on Lula, while Snorting Sally sat filming and laughing. She told Lula that she owed her £30, Lula's face fell which makes it seem like it was for something that she didn't want her mum to know about. Later on Edie told Lula she was a cow.
- Wobbly had a late night snack and iPad session on the sofa.
- they've taught Wibble to fake cry, just what every toddler needs 😬
- St Ratchet of Paignton shared that she'd donated £500 to the charity supported by the fella she had on the podcast to talk about working with the children of alcoholics. She worded it as "we gave the podcast fee..." His name was also Josh, which confused some Tattlers (including me!) into thinking that Sloshy is charging £500 to sit and talk shit with his rancid wife! Either way, it's extremely crass to be donating money to charity and then telling everyone about it. Bear in mind as well that it will have been paid for on the PTWM business account and written off as an expense, so Toothy Tina hasn't actually put her hand in her pocket at all.
- instead of spending the time away with (some of) the children, she's been writing more of her next shit book.
- Wonky Nose Wendy shared "before and after" pictures of having had her make up done for the wedding last week. Fuck me, she's a catfish! Lips pointing one way, nose pointing the other, like Hatie Cockpins if you ordered her off Wish. She shared a full photo of her wedding outfit, making sure to point out that nothing was an ad, she paid full price for everything. Imagine flogging so much shit and receiving so many freebies that you have to make it clear when you actually pay for something.
- Ladram Bay must really be kicking themselves for giving her a free stay, seeing as her post about it focussed on how dysfunctional her family is. She finally remembered at the end that she was meant to be advertising it, so she added in that it was "lush" and "clean" and she'll be booking again for next year (we'll believe that when we see it hun!).
- we've finally been treated to the new bathroom, which just like Overspending Olive, is vulgar and tacky. A delightful mix of gold, grey and pink, what a shame she didn't manage to get that 5 grand bath though, will she be getting new boobs instead?! We will have to wait and see!
- who tries to shower a dog in a brand new bathroom? Of course it's Attention Seeking Annie!
- out walking with Wilbert and Career Break Colin, Wilby didn't want to hold Sloshy's hand and Racket's caption was that he'd said a patronising "wow". Yep, the same word that she put on a jumper to flog is now "patronising", even though he's not quite 3, so doesn't know how to be patronising. Methinks Bestselling Author Barbara doesn't actually know the meaning of the word.
- Wilbur apparently had "an exceptional" meltdown. Which Bum Bag Barry managed to distract him from by singing nursery rhymes. OK hun.
- Apparently Wilby's speech has advanced so well due to a TV programme. Not his parents (who don't work) putting in lots of effort with him, it's all down to his virtual babysitter. And Lazy Lucy seems to be proud of this.
- Titwank, Gucci Glenda and Wilbur deployed to the beach, of course with the trolley. The experienced parents forgot his shoes, with Rawhide saying "I'll just buy him some more".
- Beggy Mitchell asked for recommendations for airport transfers. Clearly hoping that someone will offer to do it for free 🙄
- we were then treated to a screenshot from her period tracker app, letting us all know her period is due tomorrow. Because she can 🤷
- more shit from the Snatchwork tat shop, which she's still marking as an ad, well done Rancid! She had some putty and said she plays with it when she's talking to women at the launderette (even though nobody can remember the last time she was actually there). She referred to her nipples because of it being the first day of her period (🤷), and also threw in a mention of trolls 🙄
- on Patreon, she said that there's a leak coming from the brand new tacky bathroom, so it may need to be ripped out to sort it. Couldn't happen to a nicer person if I'm honest 😂
- she was down at the centre wanging on about school uniform and how much they've got to give out to the poor people (the ones who can't afford nice trainers, and have egg and chips for tea). Sloshy was happily sitting in with the Snatchwork girls, despite Tacky Bathroom Toni repeatedly saying that it's "WOMEN ONLY, NO MEN ALLOWED, EVEN THE POSTMAN ISN'T ALLOWED TO DELIVER IN CASE IT UPSETS OUR WOMEN". Is Red Wine Roger allowed because he's an ex copper? Or is it because she doesn't think of him as a real man?
- then she jumped on the back of someone else saying they'd caught a troll 🙄 the person is allegedly a sex worker in Dubai, wonder why Racket might have started following her? 🤔
- she filmed some customers in the shit shop and called them her "fans", you're not Beyonce, love! She's also got a guest book in there for all her "fans" to write gushing messages to her in.
- Seb's off to Boardmasters for the weekend (16 seems a bit young to be going unattended, but this is the Clampitts 🤷). Titwank was supervising his packing, asking which outfits are for which day, and saying "this needs to come back immaculate". Tell us you've never been to a festival without telling us you've never been to a festival, Slosh! The wanker can talk about his kids and the traumatic things they've been through on a podcast, but can't look his own son in the eye when talking to him.
- Scammy Sue has been out with "the girls", lunch, shopping, and no doubt several glasses of fizzy cat's piss. Meanwhile Hot Pants Harry went out on his kayak and APPEARED TO MEET UP WITH SOME MATES at the beach. Tattlers were shocked, as nobody knew he actually had any mates at all, but we could all breathe again when we realised it was old work colleagues, and Sloshy had taken Edie (nobody else had kids with them, so she was clearly there to keep an eye on him and make sure Joyce didn't fall penis first into another woman).
- it's Lianne's birthday, so of course Raffleticket did a sickly, gushing post which was more about herself than the birthday girl. One slide said "spending 20 years checking in on me", yet the next said "it really sucked not having you around me for a while" so has she been there for 20 years or not? 🤔
- Fizzy Cat's Piss Freda was clearly off her tits, filming Joyce in the shower 🤮🤮🤮 while making out that Wilbur had lined his dinosaurs up in the bottom of the bath. Imagine complaining that your toddler is still awake at almost 10pm, then exciting him by flicking a light on and off 🤷 all while Kayak Ken was still trying to wash the sand out of his crevices

Running total of child free overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - night near Plymouth (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Why would you be pissed off that your children are coming home early from a festival, my sons of to Reading festival soon and if he came home early for any reason I'd just be happy that he came home safe. Thay really are arseholes.
I went to a festival about twenty years ago, after the end of day two I realised there was no way I could possibly day another day with the state of the toilets. I rang my dad up ridiculously late and he drove all the way there, squeezed me and my friends in his car and took us all home. He never moaned once, said yes straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Do tell us more….
Ok it was a long time ago so I might get some of the finer details wrong but J was arrested, something to do with the boys mum made an accusation against him. His work friends basically arrested him, according to R treated him quite badly. Then there was the Xmas work do that year and she had a drink and told them all exactly what she thought of them and was asked to leave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Catlady1

VIP Member
Why is a domestic violence advocate allowing her 16 year old stepson to refer to a group of young women having a nice time clung central?? That is just the type of attitude to women that creates men who are violent to women and the Wayne Cuzens of this world. It’s not funny it’s not big and it’s not clever. Teaching our young men a better attitude is the single most important thing we can do to prevent violence against women !! How can her or her no hoper ex police officer think that’s right?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
The person I originally came here for was telling people that tattle was full of nasty vile fat unemployed people who sit on their arses all day on the internet… ironic cos all she seems to do is the same, and makes up lots of different accounts with lots of aliases…. 😂😂😂😂
I followed the Archie battesea threads and the amount of commenters who were nurse or partners of health professionals or doctors shows you that tattle isn’t unemployed fat people. It’s probably in-fact the opposite of well informed educated working people who are a damm more of value to the country than someone shilling soap powder from their kitchen table on the pretence that they are a champion for dv

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Noseygirl19

I don’t think the fall out is about Wilby at all. I don’t think Rach cares that much about him to be offended if Emily pointed out his weight. I think there’s more to it than that…

1. Did Emily & Josh do a lot of sneaking around to organise her party? Did the texting or too much time spent together start something?

2. Emily was always at their house / out with them then nothing…

3. Rach started showing off their love/sex more than normal, making sure we knew they’d been at it and pretty much peeing on him to mark her territory.

4. The ridiculous amount she’s spent on his 44th birthday, all those pressies, several nights away and a trip to Jubie… what’s she gonna do for his 50th, take him to the bloody moon??

5. Now it seems like he’s not being sorry enough hence the flowers and weird card to massage her ego.

6. She’s done with showing ‘look you can’t have my man we’re so in love look!!!’ To now talking to him like utter shit coz she’s been mulling it over and she’s seething…,

7. Also the sudden cancellation of the first holiday which was around the time Emily disappeared, did she just cancel it out of anger over something Josh did??

There’s definitely more to this than she’s ever going to tell us….

• Heart
Reactions: 53

jxhx

VIP Member
There’s a 45 min live from yesterday on patreon I haven’t had the brain capacity to watch yet, wonder what little gems will be on there? anyone seen it?
I've seen bits and been told bits. They are going on holiday next Friday and need to leave at 3am. Joyce is getting a sticker saying safe access so he can take wibble straight through security so he doesn't get overwhelmed. Only one of them can do this but a hun told her to call them to get the whole family through 🙄. Joyce was at Gaia as they do a mental health workshop for young men. She said he's been going for 6 weeks to volunteer. She rolled her eyes when she said this. Her and T are on a 3 week period cycle and T's are horrendously heavy and sore. Bekind has the implant so doesn't get periods but still the awful mood swings. It's hard to get a Dr appointment so she took T to the sexual health clinic where Seb and B go. She contradicted herself constantly but took T and she had to go in the room on her own. They were asking if she was having sex, what home was like, are social services involved (sure they did). Brutally honest T lied and said no. B, S & T all came home and she got T to tell the followers what questions they were asking, all in front of Edie who was extremely interested in the sex talk until B told T to stop. S loved Boardmasters as it was "clunge central" 🤢. All the while W was in his high chair and was counting up to ten along wirh his programme and she never picked up on it, instead went on about him liking the balls bouncing on screen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Get ready for untold amount of gushing bollocks about be kinds birthday. 🤮💩
Something along the lines of.....
I, I, me, me and I birthday, I birthed, I can't believe it's been 18 years since, I, me me me, I and me, I can't believe you're an adult, mother of an adult, me me me.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

armywife119

VIP Member
I think her editor/literary agent should save their tears and sadness for 1) a mother of 3 whose husband moved a teenage slapper into the family home. 2) The young girls who were tormented by her making them watch scary programmes alone and in the dark and later threatened to beat one of the girls up.
3) the man who was happy waiting for his baby to be born all while the mother of his child was having sex with another man, leaving him a few months later and withholding custody for no reason other than to be spiteful.
4) the wife whose husband was having an affair with a pregnant woman eventually leaving her on their sons birthday, destroying her life and the childrens.

I could continue to list name after name, just writing this has made me feel so angry for the unfairness and sadness of it all. She just goes through life destroying peoples lives day after day.

• Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Right, the kind of content I want is:

Rachael loses her shit. Goes out in a bender with GG and Betsy. Meets a Spanish bloke who’s about 25. Decides he’s ‘fit.’ Puts up an Instagram story announcing that because she has worked so hard ‘saving lives’ she deserves a new life with her new man, all whilst still on the night out. Does a total runner and Josh has to bring all five kids home but Betsy stays. Meanwhile the Huns start reposting Rach and her new man hashtagging #couplegoals and telling her ‘forget about the kids, take some you time. You deserve it,’ and calling Josh a troll for asking her to come back.

The content I’ll get is:

The kids moaning about each other. Rachael accusing Wibble of GBH. Then them walking in silence whilst Wibble shouts random words and Josh stares at trees. All whilst Rachael fake laughs manically at things that are not funny in any way at all. Oh and signage coupled with palm tree’s.

• Haha
  • Heart