PTWM #138 Dripping in Gucci and obsessions with poo,Where is the PayPal in 2022?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who had they were going to miss their flight on holiday bingo?
They are leaving at 3am to get to Bristol for 5 for a 7am flight. One tiny hitch or car toilet break and they won’t be on that flight!

Reactions: 17
I’m quite looking forward to all the posts about their holiday and her inevitable FML posts about something going wrong.

Some real entertainment coming to Tattle soon ladies and I’m here for it, I’ve got some long train journey's coming up so the reading will be most welcomed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh and all this talk of B going to London/Liverpool to live, apparently she went to Leanne’s house in tears coz she feels like ‘mums trying to kick me out’ 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
There hasn't even been an update on the raffle from when the tit shop first opened in May, she mentioned that it had raised £7,000, but not a single person has commented that they received their prize, nobody has posted on their stories thanking the Snatchwork girls (because we all know she'd have reposted it). The only prize mentioned was when she rang weirdo Jeremy the estate agent to tell him he'd won a trip to the trampoline park, and he told her to draw it again and let someone else have it. Other than that it's been radio silence. But of course Lying Lisa wouldn't have just taken people's money and not given out the prizes, would she? 🤔
I’ve said before this is a huge red flag for Instagram she needs to be careful, as a small business owner myself and done raffles/giveaways before you have to say Instagram has no involvement in the raffle (which she doesn’t)
You have to publicly announce your winner (which she doesn’t)

She will cream here knickers as there is music on Instagram
‘Trolls just want to have fun’ in the tune of girls just want to have fun.
How long until she uses that music as story

Reactions: 16
Jenna from the Wirral, the lady with the caravan In her back garden.
They were besties.
Miss Greedy & her girlfriend were besties too a few months ago, but they aren't mentioned anymore. Although the Greedy ladies are besties with Stacey Solomon & had a sleepover with her recently. So they have probably prioritised Stacey over Rancid.
What a choice to have to make in life 😫.
And, who was the bestie who turned up at their recent free caravan holiday in Devon?
I don't recall her being in Rancid's sacred circle before.
She'll probably never be mentioned again.
Also, Mannah & Rancid are proper besties, forever. But they only seem to meet up when there's a social gathering/piss up.
I'm not sure weather she is still Rancid's fanny pube trimmer anymore.
And where is Gangsta Granny these days?
Have Rancid & Mummy fallen Helen out?
It's all so very sad, my heart is hurting for you Rach 💔 💔💔.
Jenna ia who Bekind is going to live with and the girl at the caravan is Gayle.

Reactions: 7
Jenna ia who Bekind is going to live with and the girl at the caravan is Gayle.
I thought Jenna owned a caravan in her back garden?
Was Gayle the new bestie In the local caravan park holiday?

Reactions: 3
Why do people keep thinking something happened with Slosh and Emily? I think she has just seen the light. I don't think they've fallen out, I think she's just distanced herself. She has a great group of friends and is most likely prioritising to make it work with her fella.

I think Slosh is regretting allowing Rotten to ruin his career.

Reactions: 32
I don't think they've fallen out. I think Emily has made new friends her own age and is enjoying life and not reliant on R who is seething over it.

Reactions: 31
They are leaving at 3am to get to Bristol for 5 for a 7am flight. One tiny hitch or car toilet break and they won’t be on that flight!
Oh my Christ that's cutting it fine. I would have booked an overnight stay
Tight twats.

Reactions: 12
Oh my Christ that's cutting it fine. I would have booked an overnight stay
Tight twats.
And they are both driving, room for plenty of fml moments there, coz a minibus was a grand!
J has all the kids, except S but including GG and R has S and all the luggage!
I feel I might get a point for losing a suitcase and it won’t even be the airport that loses it, she’ll leave one on the drive on purpose for some hilarious cctv footage! 🙄

• Haha
And they are both driving, room for plenty of fml moments there, coz a minibus was a grand!
J has all the kids, except S but including GG and R has S and all the luggage!
I feel I might get a point for losing a suitcase and it won’t even be the airport that loses it, she’ll leave one on the drive on purpose for some hilarious cctv footage! 🙄
I thought R couldn’t drive on motorways 🤔 surely there’s a motorway from theirs to the airport. Unless she meant J and B are driving

That's crazy! We arrived at Bristol at 4am for a 7am flight and nearly missed it due to the massive queues!

Yeah I don't mind Emily. I think she's really good at her job and seems to really want to help people. I also think that if R gives her any tit she can handle herself and stick up for herself
100% this. Rach thought she was getting a new (paid for) bestie who would be reliant on/grateful to her. Then Emily has gone and made a success of herself in her own right. It must grind Rach's gears as well that mostly E is well though of on Tattle. She's definitely a good mum and seems to care about the women's centre.

Reactions: 27
I thought R couldn’t drive on motorways 🤔 surely there’s a motorway from theirs to the airport. Unless she meant J and B are driving
Yeah she said she’s really nervous, which is why she’s only got S in her car ‘coz he’s really calming if I start panicking or get lost’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Gayle is who the gecko was named after! The one she bought out of T’s savings that she didn’t really want

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.