PTWM #138 Dripping in Gucci and obsessions with poo,Where is the PayPal in 2022?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know the way @DipsyDoodle is keeping a tally of the nights away for Jubai and Rancid - I think another thing we can keep a tally on is all the people that are ‘toxic’ to Racket - or who she was ‘besties’ with and we never heard of again!

Her brother/s
Sister
Father
Stabby Jo
Stepmother
Her own mother a lot of the time
The guy that was a victim of Domestic Violence
Constance Hall
Knee Deep?
Emily?
Leap Frog Lady - can’t quite remember her name
Jordan in the Community/His wife
‘Just a little something’ business
Her exes of which there are plenty!
The LincolnShaws (they love Emily and Hate Racket?)

Anyone else we can add to the list? I know there will be loads I have missed as there seems to be so many players coming in and out of her life for periods of time that ‘she loves the hardest’ and then poof - gone!

Reactions: 13
As a former travel agent I really hope it’s club Mac or Bellevue
If she’s going zafiro palace she’s gonna stick out like a sore thumb and will be not the clientele they used to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so desperate to know what has happened with her and Emily !!
I doubt we’ll ever find out, most of her huns follow Em too so she knows she’ll be able to tell her side of the story if R lies about it.
I think it was all to do with Em saying W was overweight and escalated from there

Reactions: 9
I doubt we’ll ever find out, most of her huns follow Em too so she knows she’ll be able to tell her side of the story if R lies about it.
I think it was all to do with Em saying W was overweight and escalated from there
When did she say this I missed that

Reactions: 2
Do you know the way @DipsyDoodle is keeping a tally of the nights away for Jubai and Rancid - I think another thing we can keep a tally on is all the people that are ‘toxic’ to Racket - or who she was ‘besties’ with and we never heard of again!

Her brother/s
Sister
Father
Stabby Jo
Stepmother
Constance Hall
Knee Deep?
Emily?

Anyone else we can add to the list? I know there will be loads I have missed as there seems to be so many players coming in and out of her life for periods of time that ‘she loves the hardest’ and then poof - gone!
Vanessa
Step daughters
Brother

When did she say this I missed that
On a podcast for the shop patreon. She said ‘he could lose half his body weight and still be ok’ it ended quickly and a bit awkwardly after that with R fake laughing. That was in June.
Then there was the thing where she said she had to have a difficult conversation with someone who had upset her and later that day her and Em were advertising something at the shop and it was awkward as hell

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Her brother/s
Sister
Father
Stabby Jo
Stepmother
Constance Hall
Knee Deep?
Emily?

Oooo what happened with her and Constance hall?

Reactions: 4
Oooo what happened with her and Constance hall?
I followed them both actually I still do 😂 and at one stage their worlds seemed to collide and Constance sent her one of her Queens collection dresses and there was plans to meet etc etc. I think they might have met up at one stage but the usual - never heard of again!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think the fall out is about Wilby at all. I don’t think Rach cares that much about him to be offended if Emily pointed out his weight. I think there’s more to it than that…

1. Did Emily & Josh do a lot of sneaking around to organise her party? Did the texting or too much time spent together start something?

2. Emily was always at their house / out with them then nothing…

3. Rach started showing off their love/sex more than normal, making sure we knew they’d been at it and pretty much peeing on him to mark her territory.

4. The ridiculous amount she’s spent on his 44th birthday, all those pressies, several nights away and a trip to Jubie… what’s she gonna do for his 50th, take him to the bloody moon??

5. Now it seems like he’s not being sorry enough hence the flowers and weird card to massage her ego.

6. She’s done with showing ‘look you can’t have my man we’re so in love look!!!’ To now talking to him like utter tit coz she’s been mulling it over and she’s seething…,

7. Also the sudden cancellation of the first holiday which was around the time Emily disappeared, did she just cancel it out of anger over something Josh did??

There’s definitely more to this than she’s ever going to tell us….

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Her brother/s
Sister
Father
Stabby Jo
Stepmother
Constance Hall
Knee Deep?
Emily?

Jordan's mum Nina who she used to get info on cics

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the fall out is about Wilby at all. I don’t think Rach cares that much about him to be offended if Emily pointed out his weight. I think there’s more to it than that…

1. Did Emily & Josh do a lot of sneaking around to organise her party? Did the texting or too much time spent together start something?

2. Emily was always at their house / out with them then nothing…

3. Rach started showing off their love/sex more than normal, making sure we knew they’d been at it and pretty much peeing on him to mark her territory.

4. The ridiculous amount she’s spent on his 44th birthday, all those pressies, several nights away and a trip to Jubie… what’s she gonna do for his 50th, take him to the bloody moon??

5. Now it seems like he’s not being sorry enough hence the flowers and weird card to massage her ego.

6. She’s done with showing ‘look you can’t have my man we’re so in love look!!!’ To now talking to him like utter tit coz she’s been mulling it over and she’s seething…,

7. Also the sudden cancellation of the first holiday which was around the time Emily disappeared, did she just cancel it out of anger over something Josh did??

There’s definitely more to this than she’s ever going to tell us….
I couldn’t see Emily touching that boring bastard with someone else’s bits….but wouldn’t mean Josh didn’t try, he certainly thinks he’s something he’s not. And rancid is definitely the type to blame the other woman, even if she didn’t want her man.
You could well be onto something

Reactions: 28
OMG just got these advertised to me; tit brown designer crocs 😆 (google crocs pollex for an eye watering cost that’s 3 digits!!)
We know how the crotchwork family love an overpriced plastic shoe.
7C8A6723-9F06-4D0A-8C39-C921811CBF1C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Her brother/s
Sister
Father
Stabby Jo
Stepmother
Constance Hall
Knee Deep?
Emily?

Jenna from the Wirral, the lady with the caravan In her back garden.
They were besties.
Miss Greedy & her girlfriend were besties too a few months ago, but they aren't mentioned anymore. Although the Greedy ladies are besties with Stacey Solomon & had a sleepover with her recently. So they have probably prioritised Stacey over Rancid.
What a choice to have to make in life 😫.
And, who was the bestie who turned up at their recent free caravan holiday in Devon?
I don't recall her being in Rancid's sacred circle before.
She'll probably never be mentioned again.
Also, Mannah & Rancid are proper besties, forever. But they only seem to meet up when there's a social gathering/piss up.
I'm not sure weather she is still Rancid's fanny pube trimmer anymore.
And where is Gangsta Granny these days?
Have Rancid & Mummy fallen Helen out?
It's all so very sad, my heart is hurting for you Rach 💔 💔💔.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually feel a bit sorry for Emily if she is on the toxic list as I don’t think she stands a chance. I know everyone is a bit divided on Emily. She mentioned before that she came out of an abusive relationship then it appears to me that she was love bombed and groomed by R. If I was a single mum who had a minimum pay job, if someone offered me to be a company director on more money with hours that worked around my kid, I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat.
I honestly think she believed she was going to be doing some good, she was sold a dream. I don’t think they have fallen out as such, think their relationship is probably becoming more strained with Emily realising R wanting to be a saviour to all women is more about R sitting on her backside and sneaking off with J.

Reactions: 35
Has there been any sort of update on the uniform thing? Like did they do a tally of how many families have been helped? It seems weird that she does these events and then there’s nothing about it, unless I have missed it? She only has two going to school then this yr so her usual stress of back to school life is diminishing.

I see Greedy has now published a book, it will be interesting to see if R shares it, probs because they are on the same PR Comp.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.