PTWM #138 Dripping in Gucci and obsessions with poo,Where is the PayPal in 2022?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she's really cracking up isn't she.

That Liverpool story has to be bollocks. There's nothing about Rachel's page that would make a 20 year old want to follow her. She's a middle aged mother of 6 kids. That is not something that appeals to a 20 year old. They think 40 is ancient ffs 🙄

And no one needed to send a picture of B to the local pubs, rach is so famous they will all know who her kids are and all their ages anyway just like the rest of us do. Most pubs also have the challenge 25 procedure so without ID she ain't getting served anyway. Its the law rach.
The whole thing was so odd "poor beUnkind couldn't even go drinking under age because of MY trolls"

Reactions: 20
The whole thing was so odd "poor beUnkind couldn't even go drinking under age because of MY trolls"
I'm convinced she's making all this stuff up to control the narrative here. The threads been boring for a while so at least she's got that going again. Although she may loose a few huns in the process if she keeps mentioning trolls.

Reactions: 15
I take it her begging for a free airport transfer didn’t work then poor thing?

I thought the shop was to raise money for the centre but now they need to sell enough to cover the wages? So what is leftover for the centre?
Clearly the shop isn't doing well if it can't even cover staff wages. If you can't afford your staff then that's a sign to shut up shop 🤦‍♀️

I though they got her a fake I.D anyway??? Wouldn't matter if people said she was underage if she had that 🤣🤣 or was that more bullshit from R

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just caught up on the live from the other day, I’m prob being really thick here, maybe I haven’t paid attention but has she ever mentioned that B was a semi professional gymnast before?
Seems like something she would mention a lot but I’ve never heard it before.

Most has already been mentioned but:

W was sat in his high chair in front of the iPad for the entire time, it was over an hour long!

R was cooking dinner and talking us through a vulgar looking chicken pasta like she’s a celebrity chef, no one will cook that tit (it has onion, garlic, marmite, sundried tomato’s, Parmesan, and pesto in there, talk about flavour overkill)

W had breaded chicken and chips though.

She cooked the chicken then realised she had enough pasta for maybe one person, asked one of the kids to go get more, but;

S’s scooter is broken

B’s engine light is on ‘is that bad then’

Obviously mentioned she’s a 6-8 on top 🙄

B is going to her party as tinkerbelle (I think, she mumbles so much I’m not def sure what she said)

Trying to embarrass S telling us one girl at broadmasters asked him to write spit or swallow on her back and another one ‘got her tits out and said can you motorboat me’ I had to google that, gotta be honest

So all riveting stuff. Glad I wasted an hour of my life 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A semi professional gymnast??? She was a little girl who did gymnastic competitions. Yes she was quite good I believe and went all round the country but little school girls are not semi professional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A semi professional gymnast??? She was a little girl who did gymnastic competitions. Yes she was quite good I believe and went all round the country but little school girls are not semi professional.
I don't think words actually mean anything in that house, they just throw out phrases/bullshit so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on the live from the other day, I’m prob being really thick here, maybe I haven’t paid attention but has she ever mentioned that B was a semi professional gymnast before?

W was sat in his high chair in front of the iPad for the entire time, it was over an hour long!

R was cooking dinner and talking us through a vulgar looking chicken pasta like she’s a celebrity chef, no one will cook that tit (it has onion, garlic, marmite, sundried tomato’s, Parmesan, and pesto in there, talk about flavour overkill)

She cooked the chicken then realised she had enough pasta for maybe one person, asked one of the kids to go get more, but;

S’s scooter is broken

B is going to her party as tinkerbelle (I think, she mumbles so much I’m not def sure what she said)

Trying to embarrass S telling us one girl at broadmasters asked him to write spit or swallow on her back and another one ‘got her tits out and said can you motorboat me’ I had to google that, gotta be honest

She's a size 6 to 8 on top?
Really?
I'm actually a size
2 to 4 top & bottom 😉.

Reactions: 5
She’s being even more passive aggressive to Josh at the moment than usual 🤔 I’d be majorly fucked off if she was speaking to me in that tone and saying “silly mummy” in front of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I missed the Liverpool thing.. Stupid twit. Yeah go on then, send unkind off to an unknown in Liverpool. At least we wont have to put up with her scowling anymore. 🤣👍

Also, why is cleaning out a kitchen drawer such entertainment for her, don't we all have to do that from time to time to save the house turning into a hoarders paradise. I dislike her.. Literally dislike her!
If my husband came and videoed me and belittled me for doing that I'd tell him firmly to duck off!!!!

S’s scooter is broken

Classy as ever 😳🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
So, Beunkind passed her exams?
🤥🤥🤥
Why isn't Rancid sharing it with huns & strangers as she does with all the children's personal stuff?
If she has passed, it would be nice to tell her followers B's results, especially being such a proud parent.
A hands on & dedicated parent.
Or maybe Beunkind failed?

Reactions: 19
I missed the Liverpool thing.. Stupid twit. Yeah go on then, send unkind off to an unknown in Liverpool. At least we wont have to put up with her scowling anymore. 🤣👍

Also, why is cleaning out a kitchen drawer such entertainment for her, don't we all have to do that from time to time to save the house turning into a hoarders paradise. I dislike her.. Literally dislike her!
If my husband came and videoed me and belittled me for doing that I'd tell him firmly to duck off!!!!

Classy as ever 😳🤮🤮
I can’t believe how lazy they both are…. She’s having a go at him saying the house is a mess and he’s biting back with Towelgate, he’s clearly had enough already of jacking his job in/being sacked, because he now knows he’s going to be house skivvy….. foooool…🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 13
I am glad she has mentioned staff wages because I honestly think a lot of the huns think the staff are volunteers and do this out of the kindness of their hearts. PS wonder if she has tried to reduce Emily’s salary ?

Reactions: 17
Honestly i think it's such a shame they've destroyed that house wirh their decorating because it has the potential to be so gorgeous. The wooden doors into their 2nd lounge are just lovely.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me? I can’t handle the way she cuts that chicken… what kind of madness is this?! 😂

I think she’s imagining me while she’s cutting… I don’t really own a chicken shop Rach, calm down!

Warning: if you have google it’s about to play yakadee??? (don’t have young kids so could be wrong) on YouTube. 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.