PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling the world how much Seb has in his bank? It's nobodies business, in fact it's not even hers. Dumb bleep!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Uh. Nope. No parenting courses here... https://www.torbayandsouthdevon.nhs.uk/services/0-to-19-torbay/your-0-19-team/

[A] Hardly think they would run parenting courses whilst still cancelling child health clinics

B. If the family hubs are going to be run from existing children's centres, why wouldn't they run the parenting classes there to introduce parents to the centres that can support them? Oh that's right, that's exactly what children's centres (not health visitors) do. I spent time in children's centres during professional training and know a little bit about this.

[C] In my extensive professional experience, the only parenting classes health professionals sometimes run are for young parents and unlikely now due to Covid

[D] There is an active and inclusive children's centre on Market Street in Torquay. The domestic abuse service even runs groups there. There is a children's centre at Bishop's Place in Paignton (around the corner from their launderette and community soda fountain)

[E] Most people never see a health visitor other than in clinic. Maybe that is why she doesn't understand their role and thinks they spend rest of their time (when not visiting Wilby and referring her to SS and for portage - literally can't think who else is involved with W to have done that) running courses and not visiting all the newborns that keep interrupting their otherwise quiet lives...

She needs an in-depth psychological assessment, PAMS assessment, and parenting assessment all of her own. Then she can attend Webster Stratton as a special form.of punishment for her own crappy parenting. After that, I recommend she does Triple P and Triple P for Teenagers.

Rach, you utter twit, look up Torbay FIS before your next fantasy meeting broadcast and see if you can't come up with a more convincing lie.

Oh, duck me, no. She really has wound me up. I honestly think she needs to show us her policies, procedures, and insurance that would cover this. Complaints, safeguarding, confidentiality, governance... recognise any of them or are they up there with PAYE and VAT, Rach?

Edited as it was all in bold and I don't want to give fusty fanny the satisfaction of thinking I'm that bothered by her.
I wonder if it is some "private" parenting course? Being run by a private company, a bit like her private SEN assessment?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it is some "private" parenting course? Being run by a private company, a bit like her private SEN assessment?
Exclusive parenting courses for instatwats would be great with a side helping of instatwats anonymous please. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My daughter had one of those Air Up bottles for her birthday. They’re nothing special at all. Not worth £30+ plus all the top up scents you need. DO NOT BUY. They’re all the rage with teens at the moment.
My 10 yo wanted one for her birthday. They seem like a massive waste of money and plastic waste to me so I didn't get her one. When she had her money from family I said oh you can buy one of those bottles now, told her how much and she said no thanks! They’re just a fad. Not bad when you're getting gifted and paid to use them though I suppose. I refuse to buy anything shes advertising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My 10 yo wanted one for her birthday. They seem like a massive waste of money and plastic waste to me so I didn't get her one. When she had her money from family I said oh you can buy one of those bottles now, told her how much and she said no thanks! They’re just a fad. Not bad when you're getting gifted and paid to use them though I suppose. I refuse to buy anything shes advertising!
The Air Up bottles are being advertised everywhere by so many different influencers from different genres. I've seen them on the equestrian ones and most people agree they are a waste of money.

Reactions: 7
what a weird set of videos in that reel she’s posted… like it 3 videos of her crying, one of W hitting out at her… it doesn’t even match up with what the audio is about??? wtf

Reactions: 17
My first thought on that reel was is she trying to convince herself or tattle that she loves her kids.

On watching it a second time I'm wondering if it's someone closer to home and there's a hidden meaning/dig at someone toxic with the "no one can take it away from you" words at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
My first thought on that reel was is she trying to convince herself or tattle that she loves her kids.

On watching it a second time I'm wondering if it's someone closer to home and there's a hidden meaning/dig at someone toxic with the "no one can take it away from you" words at the end.
I can’t see this reel dammit as I’m blocked and that doesn’t go in the dots of death does it?

Reactions: 4

This. All of this.

Reactions: 8

It seems to be about Wilby more than the other kids. I think she's just doing her poor hard done by Raffleticket routine.

Reactions: 14
These have to be taking the piss. Especially the dissertation one, impossible not to read it as a back handed compliment 🫣
14 was one of the toughest years of her life? Tougher than being a tiny little baby of only 4 and abandoned by her cruel mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These have to be taking the piss. Especially the dissertation one, impossible not to read it as a back handed compliment 🫣
She has a 14 year old follower on patreon and she thinks its funny that they have probably used an adults card to sign up! 🤔 she should be removing that person from her page

Reactions: 38
She is definitely the facebook status type to put
“Oh what a day”
Then reply “I will inbox you” once someone asks 😂

Pet hate of mine stop posting tit and tell the person how you feel 🙄 you know like a grown up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.