PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I thought too. Also I know I am in Scotland so a bit different up here but health visitors don’t have the time to be running courses etc. their workload /caseloads are huge and understaffed so I think a course would be the last of their priorities. Also still working to covid restrictions /guild lines where groups are still not really happening

she doesn’t realise that every time a referral to ss a copy basically landed in her hv inbox too so her name well be well known if her claims that ss get calls all the time.
if she's working in a position of trust with vulnerable people of any age and there us concerns of any sort you can report this to the LADO (local area designated officer) and they will look into whether she is safe to work with vulnerable people. This is the way to report all professionals such as social workers, teachers, nurse etc who have been maybe arrested or been in hospital and there's concerns about there parenting or been seen out fighting or drunk and disorderly etc...anything that you would report Joe average to SS or the police, you report a "professional" to the LADO also

Reactions: 21
Makes me wonder whether she was aggressive towards him first & he is responding with aggression

Reactions: 10
Makes me wonder whether she was aggressive towards him first & he is responding with aggression
E just looks resigned to the fact she’s got to take over. W clearly has a good relationship with all his siblings. B can handle him and E on her own. The only people he seems to have a problem with is his parents.

Reactions: 31
Re the health visitor "meeting" - she couldn't even look at herself in the camera when talking about it. I call bullshit yet again.

Also I'm positive she said the other day that she had been talking to the woman at Famous Rebels about Sloshy's birthday and the woman said her daughter was the one who owned the holiday pods and put her in touch with her. Today she said she went online and found the owner herself. Totally contradicting herself again.

Reactions: 26
Re the health visitor "meeting" - she couldn't even look at herself in the camera when talking about it. I call bullshit yet again.

Also I'm positive she said the other day that she had been talking to the woman at Famous Rebels about Sloshy's birthday and the woman said her daughter was the one who owned the holiday pods and put her in touch with her. Today she said she went online and found the owner herself. Totally contradicting herself again.
They are a new business, with barely any posts / followers. I can't imaging for a minute that they would be the first to pop up when she was searching for somewhere. And to be the first there for an obviously gifted stay? I call 🐂💩

They are a new business, with barely any posts / followers. I can't imaging for a minute that they would be the first to pop up when she was searching for somewhere. And to be the first there for an obviously gifted stay? I call 🐂💩
I just watched again and she said she was at famous rebels a few months ago and that she did an Instagram search and found them. She a actually believes her own lies!

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe professional services are getting involved with her…
I call bull tit… she paused in her stories and really had to think about wether to say this or not… she’s totally trolling us or is thick as tit, I mean it’s a parenting course!!
If she claims SS have been contacted so many times about her family then surely she would be on the radar for all the local authorities. Bit weird they then work with her.
Where is this story nornal account of patreon

Reactions: 3
A parenting programme? She’s going to be involved in a parenting programme?! 🤯

Surely any professional organisation or body would look into who they’re proposing to work with to check they’re a good fit?

I’m beginning to wonder if we’re all seeing something completely different to what everyone else seems to see?
She’s abusive towards her husband, negligent (at best) towards her children. Why would anyone want to work with her?

Really hope it’s a massive lie!

• Heart
A parenting programme? She’s going to be involved in a parenting programme?! 🤯

Surely any professional organisation or body would look into who they’re proposing to work with to check they’re a good fit?

I’m beginning to wonder if we’re all seeing something completely different to what everyone else seems to see?
She’s abusive towards her husband, negligent (at best) towards her children. Why would anyone want to work with her?

Really hope it’s a massive lie!
I have a feeling its very basic, the meeting will just be about talking what space she has to offer, maybe the times its open etc. She won't be working WITH any hv and she certainly won't be delivering any programme herself! Shes just there to offer space.
But classic rach, makes it sound like shes doing it and she's more important than what she really is.
She doesn't work with any professional, they just use her space.

Reactions: 33
I have a feeling its very basic, the meeting will just be about talking what space she has to offer, maybe the times its open etc. She won't be working WITH any hv and she certainly won't be delivering any programme herself! Shes just there to offer space.
But classic rach, makes it sound like shes doing it and she's more important than what she really is.
She doesn't work with any professional, they just use her space.
I hope that’s the case, and as someone mentioned earlier, she couldn’t look at the camera as she was talking about it.

I guess she’s refurbished all those run down units, maybe it’s a good thing if actual professionals use them to genuinely help people!

Reactions: 10
When do we ever see her or the kids use the air up bottles 😂 I don’t know why these people keep using her to advertise. The only thing you ever see them drinking is fizzy from a can.

Reactions: 19
"We're gonna run a parenting programme at the centre it's really needed"

Yep, really needed for you Ratshit, because you've not got a clue how to parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It speaks volumes when she has something important to say re the womens centre yet she can’t look straight at the camera. Does she not realise how odd that comes across? She manages to talk to the camera about all the other tit, it def suggests lying body language.

Reactions: 18
£30 for a bleeping water bottle! Ohhh, let me order one each for my family of five 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My daughter had one of those Air Up bottles for her birthday. They’re nothing special at all. Not worth £30+ plus all the top up scents you need. DO NOT BUY. They’re all the rage with teens at the moment.

Reactions: 13
Uh. Nope. No parenting courses here... https://www.torbayandsouthdevon.nhs.uk/services/0-to-19-torbay/your-0-19-team/

[A] Hardly think they would run parenting courses whilst still cancelling child health clinics

B. If the family hubs are going to be run from existing children's centres, why wouldn't they run the parenting classes there to introduce parents to the centres that can support them? Oh that's right, that's exactly what children's centres (not health visitors) do. I spent time in children's centres during professional training and know a little bit about this.

[C] In my extensive professional experience, the only parenting classes health professionals sometimes run are for young parents and unlikely now due to Covid

[D] There is an active and inclusive children's centre on Market Street in Torquay. The domestic abuse service even runs groups there. There is a children's centre at Bishop's Place in Paignton (around the corner from their launderette and community soda fountain)

[E] Most people never see a health visitor other than in clinic. Maybe that is why she doesn't understand their role and thinks they spend rest of their time (when not visiting Wilby and referring her to SS and for portage - literally can't think who else is involved with W to have done that) running courses and not visiting all the newborns that keep interrupting their otherwise quiet lives...

She needs an in-depth psychological assessment, PAMS assessment, and parenting assessment all of her own. Then she can attend Webster Stratton as a special form.of punishment for her own crappy parenting. After that, I recommend she does Triple P and Triple P for Teenagers.

Rach, you utter twit, look up Torbay FIS before your next fantasy meeting broadcast and see if you can't come up with a more convincing lie.

Oh, duck me, no. She really has wound me up. I honestly think she needs to show us her policies, procedures, and insurance that would cover this. Complaints, safeguarding, confidentiality, governance... recognise any of them or are they up there with PAYE and VAT, Rach?

Edited as it was all in bold and I don't want to give fusty fanny the satisfaction of thinking I'm that bothered by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.