PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By.layx is doing market research for her CIC/Nonprofit. She can not find one other service that will be offering what she does, especially to women older than 25. So what is it exactly Rabid does ??

Also Rancid saying she’s booked that lodge for one of her friends. She wouldn’t be able to afford it for all of her friends. Relatable as ever. Cos I couldn’t even afford it for myself.

Reactions: 19
That recap has given me secondary anxiety 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. There’s a lot to be happy about just living a quiet life…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In her attention seeking reel on her page - why did she post the clip of her aggressively pulling her arm away from Wibble and Edie being left to comfort him? She is totally doing these posts on purpose to see who notices.

Reactions: 27
By.layx is doing market research for her CIC/Nonprofit. She can not find one other service that will be offering what she does, especially to women older than 25. So what is it exactly Rabid does ??

Also Rancid saying she’s booked that lodge for one of her friends. She wouldn’t be able to afford it for all of her friends. Relatable as ever. Cos I couldn’t even afford it for myself.
She should easily be able to afford it, she has no (real) friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't help but compare Rachel to the Unmumsy Mum because I think I discovered them both at approximately the same time when the "FML Mummy blogger" content was starting to take off. I also wondered why they never interacted with each other because they both live in the same part of the world but now it is blindingly obvious. Unmumsy Mum documents the realities of parenting but she radiates love for her boys. They might drive her crazy sometimes and she is honest about finding certain stages or phases challenging but unlike Saint Rachel of Patrecon she doesn't snarl at her kids or duck off and leave someone else to parent them on the regular. She shares snippets of their lives without oversharing, she raises awareness for causes close to her heart without setting up elaborate PayPal scams or launderettes, actually writes real fiction not based on the traumatic experiences of others and basically proves that there is a way of making this kind of content without being an utter c*nt.

Sorry - turned into a bit of a rave post for Sarah then. Didn't mean to - just boggles my brain the difference when they started off so similar in my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
In her attention seeking reel on her page - why did she post the clip of her aggressively pulling her arm away from Wibble and Edie being left to comfort him? She is totally doing these posts on purpose to see who notices.
I feel so sorry for that little boy 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can't help but compare Rachel to the Unmumsy Mum because I think I discovered them both at approximately the same time when the "FML Mummy blogger" content was starting to take off. I also wondered why they never interacted with each other because they both live in the same part of the world but now it is blindingly obvious. Unmumsy Mum documents the realities of parenting but she radiates love for her boys. They might drive her crazy sometimes and she is honest about finding certain stages or phases challenging but unlike Saint Rachel of Patrecon she doesn't snarl at her kids or duck off and leave someone else to parent them on the regular. She shares snippets of their lives without oversharing, she raises awareness for causes close to her heart without setting up elaborate PayPal scams or launderettes, actually writes real fiction not based on the traumatic experiences of others and basically proves that there is a way of making this kind of content without being an utter c*nt.

Sorry - turned into a bit of a rave post for Sarah then. Didn't mean to - just boggles my brain the difference when they started off so similar in my mind!
I think Sarah has actual intelligence and class whereas our rancid has neither, she’s extremely manipulative and smart in the sense she can play you well, but other than that rawhide is thick as mince and has all the money and none of the class. Sarah is clearly wealthy now but she’s not dripping in Gucci and showing off, she is actually from how it looks, using it very wisely and her house renovations have been top class and sensible. So yeah Ratshit is thick as mince and Sarah is actually intelligent is the only difference and her husband seems a decent man.

Edit to add R has no maternal instinct in her body whatsoever either, thats another big difference. Selfish old hag.

Reactions: 31
Wouldn't it have been better to show a clip of Wilby happy?? Not that shes ever had chance to film that herself, hes only happy when her are Jubai Josh arent around. Surely one of his eleventy billion childminders could send her something on Whatsapp 🙄 Why use the one of him hitting her? Shes desperate to make this 'diagnosis' stick but fucks off and leaves him every chance she gets 😤 She makes no sense at all, the prick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I feel a bit sick she is meeting a health visitor regarding running a group. Infact I feel a lot sick about this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I feel a bit sick she is meeting a health visitor regarding running a group. Infact I feel a lot sick about this.
What?! Surely not? Unless the group is How To Con Your Instagram Followers Through The Use of PayPal.

Or Tips and Advice For Ignoring the Six Children You’ve Birthed or Stolen

Reactions: 18
Same! Hopefully it's just a case of the HV using the space rather than her actually being involved. Again though, it seems a departure from the domestic abuse angle and what the huns seem to thing they're donating to.

I've just watched the Paddy and Christine McGuiness doc on Autism. Did Rach say she watched at the time? I thought it was really insightful. One thing that stood out for me is that they have put their all into their kids, especially Christine. She said she never wants them to feel that they are an hindrance or unloved. It just reminded me of how all Rach does is talk about it negatively and how much its impacting HER life. Shes so selfish even if one of her children wasn't diagnosed it would be bad enough they leave the kids as much as they do but the fact she's trying to monetise his autism for content whilst doing as little child care as possible for her own child is abhorrent. I just hope she keeps alienating genuine parents. I hope she's stopped using that little boy in ads as well because if he is stage 3 (obviously he's not) autistic he will never be at an age to consent.

Reactions: 28

I love what By.lax is doing. Her content is amazing & has helped my daughter so much. However I’m sceptical in donating to anyone anymore.
Thanks Raq

Reactions: 15
Same! Hopefully it's just a case of the HV using the space rather than her actually being involved. Again though, it seems a departure from the domestic abuse angle and what the huns seem to thing they're donating to.
I think this is a likely scenario, some space to use that she can charge them for.

Reactions: 9
I think this is a likely scenario, some space to use that she can charge them for.
I can’t believe professional services are getting involved with her…
I call bull tit… she paused in her stories and really had to think about wether to say this or not… she’s totally trolling us or is thick as tit, I mean it’s a parenting course!!
If she claims SS have been contacted so many times about her family then surely she would be on the radar for all the local authorities. Bit weird they then work with her.

I can’t believe professional services are getting involved with her…
I call bull tit… she paused in her stories and really had to think about wether to say this or not… she’s totally trolling us or is thick as tit, I mean it’s a parenting course!!
If she claims SS have been contacted so many times about her family then surely she would be on the radar for all the local authorities. Bit weird they then work with her.
This is what I thought too. Also I know I am in Scotland so a bit different up here but health visitors don’t have the time to be running courses etc. their workload /caseloads are huge and understaffed so I think a course would be the last of their priorities. Also still working to covid restrictions /guild lines where groups are still not really happening

she doesn’t realise that every time a referral to ss a copy basically landed in her hv inbox too so her name well be well known if her claims that ss get calls all the time.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it have been better to show a clip of Wilby happy?? Not that shes ever had chance to film that herself, hes only happy when her are Jubai Josh arent around. Surely one of his eleventy billion childminders could send her something on Whatsapp 🙄 Why use the one of him hitting her? Shes desperate to make this 'diagnosis' stick but fucks off and leaves him every chance she gets 😤 She makes no sense at all, the prick!!

Just shows how useless she is. W doesn’t go for E does he ? Clearly he needed reassurance and a cuddle.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Shes probably just saying it to get people to back off with reporting her tbh. She tried to do the same last time 🤦‍♀️
Either that or they are just using her room. She won't have any involvement in anything because shes not qualified. I don't care what tit she spouts

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.