PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody brilliant recap as always dipsy 🥰 Your nicknames for the clampets always make me lol 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone tell me why Jen Randall is running three of her own stores on Instagram yet is working in the packing store?

Reactions: 7
The thread title has inspired me, must remember for a after they’ve been to Jubai, hope you’re all young enough to remember the tune! 🎶Been around the world and I I I, I don’t like my babies 🎶
I love this ha ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn't she the one who's shop Oh Are We basically made a carbon copy of?
She is, it's very strange. She's tagged in the shop's stories so I had a nosy and her shops are still in business. Definitely begs the question of why she'd work for someone else.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe Jubai’s birthday clashed with Stacy Solomon’s wedding. Good job rach turned down her invite to spend quality time with her hard working husband instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up... did she deliver the £500 worth of presents to the women's prison dressed as an elf?! Where as that come from? They said on their begging for amazon wishlist video that it was for local families. Is this prison near them? Its so random.

Just googled its near Manchester!
It's also supported by Action for Children - so unlikely to need input from another "charity"

Reactions: 13
The best saying for Lying Linda
I love Davide 😂

Does she still do many ads? I don’t watch her anymore only what she puts on Facebook. But it had started to be just that kids magazine thing and local stuff. Hardly big payers so she must be creaming even more off the money meant to help the poor women 🙄

Reactions: 12
I love Davide 😂

Does she still do many ads? I don’t watch her anymore only what she puts on Facebook. But it had started to be just that kids magazine thing and local stuff. Hardly big payers so she must be creaming even more off the money meant to help the poor women 🙄
Hi guysssss

She done one recently for the dog camera biscuit contraption. But never showed her dogs using it ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But her dogs aren't allowed treats as they get the shits. They are on a special diet!
So basically she doesn’t need one then somyoubwoild have thought she would turn down that advert as she can’t claim how lush it is if she has no use for it ?

along with all the other shite that’s under her stairs !

Reactions: 16
But her dogs aren't allowed treats as they get the shits. They are on a special diet!
Everything is about tit with her at the moment, isn't it? Hers, Sloshy's, the dogs. The woman is obsessed.

Side note - has anyone seen Gail the Gecko recently? She bought it for Lula using her birthday money, named it after yet another best mate, then it disappeared. Did Roast Dinner Ronald branch out one day and serve it up with some ditchwater gravy?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything is about tit with her at the moment, isn't it? Hers, Sloshy's, the dogs. The woman is obsessed.

Side note - has anyone seen Gail the Gecko recently? She bought it for Lula using her birthday money, named it after yet another best mate, then it disappeared. Did Roast Dinner Ronald branch out one day and serve it up with some ditchwater gravy?
She needs to stop naming pets after her "friends"
Vanessa the chicken and gail the gecko are now no more 🤣
Good job she didn't have a jellyfish called josie or an emu called Emily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a recap 👏 possibly the best yet.
*fellow Instaprick Arsetrid and her long suffering husband Simon* made me spit my coffee over my computer in the office 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop naming pets after her "friends"
Vanessa the chicken and gail the gecko are now no more 🤣
Good job she didn't have a jellyfish called josie or an emu called Emily 🤣🤣
I bet she doesn’t let any of her children befriend anyone called Sam 🤣
That would really trigger her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Come on Rach, making a video with a cute little voice over and posting it to your insta might make you feel a bit better ahout yourself but we all see the truth hun😘

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.