PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the real Ratchet those kids see

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Here is the real Ratchet those kids see
Not the first time we have sneakily seen that side of her..... no wonder she doesn't let people film her 🤣 vile witch.
I'm suprised she even uploaded that to patreon tbh... are the huns over there just as bad as her so think this content is amusing???

Reactions: 31
She’s really scared of water. Not defending her at all, as a parent you would try & reassure your children 🤷‍♀️
Sloysh is loving the control 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the first time we have sneakily seen that side of her..... no wonder she doesn't let people film her 🤣 vile witch.
I'm suprised she even uploaded that to patreon tbh... are the huns over there just as bad as her so think this content is amusing???
No idea, I only see it when I'm shown or if I'm with the person who is a member. They're slowly coming round though so not sure if they'll stick it out. Might be tempted to pay half so I can snoop now and then though.

Reactions: 7
Not only are they away at the caravan park, but they're driving home every day so that Mangina Malcolm can feed his birds. So not only is the level 3 autistic child out of his routine and comfort zone, she's making it worse by taking him back to his home and then out again every day 🤷
Forgot about that!

Reactions: 5
Why is he dressed like Bill and Ben?
Err she’s really quite vile. Lovely way to talk in front of your kids.

Reactions: 12
duck me why would she upload a clip which shows her in such a bad light. Now that is the real R those kids all see at home, not pointy toe, “I can’t even lift a fork to feed myself” R!!!

Reactions: 25
Why is he dressed like Bill and Ben?
Err she’s really quite vile. Lovely way to talk in front of your kids.
She was swearing every second word on the part I saw. Even Talulah shouted "bleeping hell".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I reckon ‘Anna’ is Rachy poos on her burner phone. She wants a bit of Simon 🍆or then again it could be Joyce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m actually embarrassed for Astrid, why would you show yourself to be that jealous and insecure?
And as for her snarling and gritting her teeth, that’s the mask slipping more and more isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m actually embarrassed for Astrid, why would you show yourself to be that jealous and insecure?
And as for her snarling and gritting her teeth, that’s the mask slipping more and more isn’t it.
Poor arsetrid. Some bot has text simple simons phone and she getting all jealous !! It’s actually hilarious “this is Simone wife here !! “. The texter never knew his name you melt !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he's a bit beyond needing face moisturiser or cream or serum. I've also just checked Herpes Lodge and they have availability left for most of this year, they are not fully booked. God knows why anyone would want to stay there though.
DFA1DC15-1D91-40E6-A1D8-82C46EE74E20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol lol lol the boat trip glad W looks like he enjoyed it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.