PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m glad Emily is back with her old boyfriend. I’m a proper weirdo but I get vibes of couples and they give me a good feeling. They are cute.

(Don’t worry, ill go back to troll training school now for a refresher course now I’ve indulged in positivity 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I’m glad Emily is back with her old boyfriend. I’m a proper weirdo but I get vibes of couples and they give me a good feeling. They are cute.

(Don’t worry, ill go back to troll training school now for a refresher course now I’ve indulged in positivity 😂.)
I just wonder if R’s influence made them part ways part time . But he’s back so let’s see how long for.

Reactions: 11
I just wonder if R’s influence made them part ways part time . But he’s back so let’s see how long for.
I hope not, that would be such a waste and not in Emily’s best interests. They are cute anyway.

Reactions: 10
I came on to ask if anybody has ever seen Wilby eat a vegetable? His diet is atrocious.
The fries he eats are made of potato, processed, seasoned and deep fried in crude oil. But a potato is a vegetable, so Rancid is trying.
He often has chicken nuggets with it too, so that's a bit of protein, along with chicken skin, fat, entrails, cartilage and some feathers. Sausage too, which depending on the quality have all sorts of unwanted animal parts in. Then he drinks sugary coke, tea with milk and sugar & he has a bottle of milk, when he gets up.Often McDonald's pancakes for breakfast.
Almost forgot Frazzles, but he will eat most crisps and lots of sugary sweets.
He particularly enjoys sweeties in a restaurant, when the rest of the family eat proper food.
His diet is high in sugar, along with other processed carbs, high in fat, a bit of fruit left over from the dog, low fibre, no vegetables, because his fries are processed, not even homemade.
That's why he's such a big boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling that Emily's boyfriend dislikes R and josh. Hes never followed them and they split up last time around the time R was guarantor for Emily's 1st house in devon

Reactions: 16
So head Derek can interact and laugh with someone elses kid but not his own
Because he's a pervy creep, he doesn't like his own children, but he's very touchy with other people's children 😩.

Reactions: 7
Because he's a pervy creep, he doesn't like his own children, but he's very touchy with other people's children 😩.
What are you implying?
He was play fighting with that little boy.
I didn't see anything untoward in that.

Reactions: 4
What are you implying?
He was play fighting with that little boy.
I didn't see anything untoward in that.
Perhaps pervy was the wrong word, but he doesn't interact with his own children like that.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps pervy was the wrong word, but he doesn't interact with his own children like that.
That little boy is much younger than them. In older videos you can see him playing with S and I and having fun with them.
Calling him pervy is below the belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That little boy is much younger than them. In older videos you can see him playing with S and I and having fun with them.
Calling him pervy is below the belt.
As I said, in that context, pervy was the wrong word.
But generally, I think Joyce is quite a pervy person, with his behaviour on camera & in public with his wife.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Emily, she’s a prize witch just like her mentor. She’s got a filthy mouth and likes to laugh about people behind their backs. Cameltoe Carol must be very proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.