PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like it was with that little boy.
It was a seconds long video.
W is younger than that little boy, who initiated that by asking J to break away from him or something similar. W isn't capable of initiating that at his age.

Removed by posters request

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
Aww look at her sharing memories of her book tour… she can’t do them again cos she knows tattlers will turn up asking her straightforward Questions she won’t be able to answer!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't want Joyce anywhere near my children after seeing his antics online for the past several years😩.
But if other people are comfortable with it, that's their choice.
I'd have more concerns bout my children being around a woman who threatened to kick an 11 year olds head in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd have more concerns bout my children being around a woman who threatened to kick an 11 year olds head in.
I must of missed that!! What's this story about an 11yo?

Both Josh and Rachel are full of sexual innuendo & share it online. But Rachel is worse than Josh for sure.

Reactions: 2
@AnimeBanme one of her stepdaughters said that R threatened to kick her head in when she was 11. She also used to make her watch a tv show she was terrified of.
They are both awful but he is the lesser of 2 evils imo.

Reactions: 9
I must of missed that!! What's this story about an 11yo?

Both Josh and Rachel are full of sexual innuendo & share it online. But Rachel is worse than Josh for sure.
I agree, shes 100% worse. Like the time she said sebs mate looked like a man (think they were only 13 at the time?) And when she walked around topless in front of seb, and how much she used to love when sebs mates apparently used to call her a milf etc. Shes vile.

When one of the step daughters came on here to post, she said that when she was 11 years old, Rachel threatened to kick her head in. Think the screenshot is in the wiki

Reactions: 13
Imagine spending so much money on your face to end up looking this rough.
CEEA05F8-9249-488B-8933-AFF66513DB67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow if she’s pregnant that’s going to be utterly terrible. If she is then she’s quite far along at that big, you’d have thought she’d have announced it to the huns to begin getting her freebies, but she knows the tit she’s going to get off people for it. This is such a bad decision on their part when L and W have such issues and a new baby is quite likely to also have issues. Their lives are going to be complete and utter chaos, those poor poor children.

Reactions: 17
Definitely trying to push the wholesome happy family aren’t they.. Don’t think they realise they have 6 kids 🤣🤣

Wow if she’s pregnant that’s going to be utterly terrible. If she is then she’s quite far along at that big, you’d have thought she’d have announced it to the huns to begin getting her freebies, but she knows the tit she’s going to get off people for it. This is such a bad decision on their part when L and W have such issues and a new baby is quite likely to also have issues. Their lives are going to be complete and utter chaos, those poor poor children.

Band aid baby to prove to everyone how happy they all are.

Reactions: 11
Imagine spending so much money on your face to end up looking this rough.
View attachment 1406737
I thought she looked really odd in that add - it looks like she's not even bothered to brush her hair, and her face just looks weird! I don't normally like to comment about her looks as I don't think it's relevant, but I'd be so annoyed as the advertiser if she looked like such a scruff in my ad!

Reactions: 7
Ahh I've only been watching since thread 98 or something... Can't remember seeing it on the wiki.
I do remember the comments on Sebs mate tho.
And when the dogs were "shagging" she says she jumped out the shower naked to sort them.

Probably write a book on ASD, because she's so qualified to do so...
She is... We've seen snippets of it!

Reactions: 4
Baldric eat your heart out 😂😂😂
Eughhhhh how can anyone let odd looking nerd go anywhere near their vagina?
He makes me shudder, I bet sex with him is tedious. He’s in the same category as Micheal Gove, Jeremy Corbin and a plank of wood in the sexiness stakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.