PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit Edie is wearing is one thing. I've got girls and they didn't really wear a bikini until older
... but it's the sexualiaed poses that make it so so bad. And to pose it on the interent for thousands of people to see. She has literally no concept of safeguarding. I imagine if she took the pics down she'd blame the trolls for being 'poorly in the head and thinking inappropriate things'. Rather than blaming herself for being so bleeping slack with her children's safety.

Prince Wilbert sat in his throne/pushchair giving R the daggers and wondering who she is. While drinking a cup of sugary and not toddler suitable crap. Few chips for dinner. One of your five a day, they're potatoes aren't they 🤣

Honestly NoBalls and Ranch. Up your game. You are tit at parenting ( and adverts to R!).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Was just coming on to say that!. She did! Almost like advertising Pepsi and Coke. They're literally in completion with each other. Thick as bleeping mince 😅
So where’s her portal gone that she clearly don’t use ? I don’t know why people use her to advertise as she clearly would sell GG for a fiver… It’s all so bloody wasteful as wells

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see how Es teenage years are handled when there’s 2 other parents on the scene that do actually care about E.

(I hope Rach is cancelled way before then obviously)

Reactions: 26
I feel like with those pics it isn’t as much about what she’s wearing, she’s going to the beach in a bikini top and her shorts-fine. But it’s the way she’s posing. My daughter isn’t far off edies age and wouldn’t know how to pose like that. What happened to the good old fashioned peace sign and cheesy grin 😂 ✌🏼
This ........it really isn't what she is wearing as my granddaughter who is 10 goes to the beach in shorts and a bikini top with her parents. It is the way she is wearing them low slung ......they are probably L not E and the way she is posing. It's not right. And as for those video of 11 Yr old and 13 Yr old out trying to sneak a party at midnight is shocking. Who let's kids that age still be out on their own at that time. It's crazy.......why can she not see how wrong it is

It will be interesting to see how Es teenage years are handled when there’s 2 other parents on the scene that do actually care about E.

(I hope Rach is cancelled way before then obviously)
This was life with my ex......he had twin daughters who spent half the week with him, and half the week with mum. With mum they were allowed to dress and act how they wanted. They were allowed padded bras from aged 8 and g strings, posing on social media like mini grown up from aged 11, and as they got older it just got worse. Their dad would speak to their mum about this saying how it wasn't right and they shouldn't be posting stuff like that, but she continued letting them. Their mum has a younger daughter by her new partner, the twins are 18 now and their younger sister is 8 and basically following in their footsteps and looks much older. It's quite sad watching them turn into mini adults and not be children

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you reckon she’s started posting at the end of the day because she knows there will be no chatter here overnight about her? OR has not a PC piss artist started confiscating her phone like he does with the kids? It’s such a weird way of running what little content she has 🤔.

Reactions: 17
Do you reckon she’s started posting at the end of the day because she knows there will be no chatter here overnight about her? OR has not a PC piss artist started confiscating her phone like he does with the kids? It’s such a weird way of running what little content she has 🤔.
She doesn’t want her security ‘compromised’ more like she doesn’t want a local tattler or just a local who despises her to know her whereabouts 😂

• Haha
Exactly boundaries. I'm going through some tit with my nearly 16yr old son. Absolutely hard work making sure he knows there sre boundaries and still getting him to trust me enough to tell me where he's going ect. Its sooo stressful I'm ripping my hair out atm because he really is pushing and I'm pretty sure I have and will continue to make mistakes but thats parenting. Not letting him do what the hell he wants and have no boundaries whatsoever.
Hats off to you because thats how a real parent behaves. Kids do test us all the time, its all very well letting them do as they please just so it makes you look like a 'cool mum' but ultimately all it teaches them is to have no respect for you. Boundaries are necessary, they may hate us for it at times but they will one day have kids of their own and realise why it was all for their own good. Ratshit just doesnt have the mental capacity for that. Shes all about how she looks and how she feels. Its very sad to watch her 'tiny turds' being ruined for all to see 😢

Was just coming on to say that!. She did! Almost like advertising Pepsi and Coke. They're literally in completion with each other. Thick as bleeping mince 😅
Love that saying 'thick as mince' It sums her and PC no balls up

I must be an overbaring parent I never let any of my girls wear bikinis until 13+ and even then I felt/feel uncomfortable but realised I needed to be a bit more open. 8 seems so young to be showing so much in public, the world is a scary place now with camera phones etc. it’d be so nice to not have to worry but you do.
Me too, I do give her the option as her friends wear them but so thankful she still likes a 1 piece still

As for the posing well, my daughter is 10 and she does the ✌ And maybe a stupid face but never poses like E

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want her security ‘compromised’ more like she doesn’t want a local tattler or just a local who despises her to know her whereabouts 😂
I’ve just thought, she has ‘management’ now doesn’t she? They may have put in proviso’s about what/ when she can and can’t post. Interesting….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you
Hats off to you because thats how a real parent behaves. Kids do test us all the time, its all very well letting them do as they please just so it makes you look like a 'cool mum' but ultimately all it teaches them is to have no respect for you. Boundaries are necessary, they may hate us for it at times but they will one day have kids of their own and realise why it was all for their own good. Ratshit just doesnt have the mental capacity for that. Shes all about how she looks and how she feels. Its very sad to watch her 'tiny turds' being ruined for all to see 😢

Love that saying 'thick as mince' It sums her and PC no balls up
Thank you so much, I've really needed to hear that today. We are struggling with it as parents. Both full time jobs, seem to have no time to properly be there for the kids.
Thunderc*** and Pcplod have got alot to answer too, along with the many other awful Insta parents

• Heart
This!!!! She makes out like this is some standard teenage highjinks- its not!!! Of course it happens but most parents deal with it in the privacy of their own homes, not for content and public consumption of their 'lush community'. It blows my mind how these huns don't see what tit parents they are, it really does.
That's the difference though, teenagers do all sorts of stupid things, but normal, decent parents deal with it! Not like the terrible two who seem to encourage and celebrate it. I wonder if Josh is actually on the same parenting page as Rancid, or whether he just goes along with it for an easy life?

Reactions: 19
I’ve just thought, she has ‘management’ now doesn’t she? They may have put in proviso’s about what/ when she can and can’t post. Interesting….
But they let her post the pics of Edie?!?
And Lula's underwear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Don’t you remember when she said she leaves her phone downstairs and reads every evening?!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t you remember when she said she leaves her phone downstairs and reads every evening?!! 😂
Was so good of her to jump out of bed [slide down the ladder then stairs to get her phone] and post that delightful sea view the other night, wasn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.