PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love it if Sloshy played her at her own game and started filming her constantly and posting it, just the real mundane stuff but just to make the point about her using all of them for content. In some ways catching some just normal footage might play in her favour, it’s always her filming so it’s very one sided. I mean I would prefer obvs the kids didn’t get filmed by either but now sloshy is off it would be interesting to have that view of her. It’s always her narrative, wonder how she would feel if it was out of her control.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh I've only been watching since thread 98 or something... Can't remember seeing it on the wiki.
I do remember the comments on Sebs mate tho.
And when the dogs were "shagging" she says she jumped out the shower naked to sort them.

She is... We've seen snippets of it!
She'll probably write a book on how to keep the "spark" in your marriage too, & how to be a parent, possibly?
Because she really thinks she's doing a marvellous job!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow if she’s pregnant that’s going to be utterly terrible. If she is then she’s quite far along at that big, you’d have thought she’d have announced it to the huns to begin getting her freebies, but she knows the tit she’s going to get off people for it. This is such a bad decision on their part when L and W have such issues and a new baby is quite likely to also have issues. Their lives are going to be complete and utter chaos, those poor poor children.
Oh maybe this is why they’re redoing downstairs even though they’ve already done it, need another room? Although the shed will be free shortly so hmm maybe not

Reactions: 9
Oh maybe this is why they’re redoing downstairs even though they’ve already done it, need another room? Although the shed will be free shortly so hmm maybe not
Seb to the shed and I to the room with the blocked up door.. Although they’ll probably keep the shed empty for Queen B

Reactions: 11
She's done stories on patreon in that blue bikini and said she needs to buy high waisted bottoms now because she's put so much weight on and needs to go to the gym more than a couple of times a week like she's doing now.

Reactions: 9
Parent of the year.....
Seb has been smoking drugs since the age of 13 and has visited a sexual health clinic.
Betsy has been sleeping around with random men every weekend, drinks underage, drives dangerously and has alledgly done drugs.
Tallulah stays out until midnight and brings people back to her sisters room, has previously not come home due to staying round her boyfriends for days on end.
Isaac puffs on vapes and stays out until midnight also bringing people home to his sisters room.
Rach never knows who is in her home at any one time and doesn't know where any of her kids are or are staying at any given time.
Wilby is let loose playing in pissy toilets, eating firelighters, smashing a glass fire, spills water near an active plug socket, is left unattended with wires, is left unattended with 2 dogs, is left unattended eating, smears tit all over the living room.
Edie has previously played Internet games with strangers, one being a man and dresses like an 18 year old.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah, shes such a great parent 👏
That's not all they do, remember we only see a tiny snapshot of their day so we couldn't possibly judge her parenting on what we see...

She's done stories on patreon in that blue bikini and said she needs to buy high waisted bottoms now because she's put so much weight on and needs to go to the gym more than a couple of times a week like she's doing now.
There is no chance she's been near a gym in years. If she had there'd have been a whole new wardrobe and endless shots of her with bottles of water and posing on the gym equipment whilst peeing off everyone else there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why can’t the patchwork girls help with some of this stuff they must have enough funds/clothes etc to help a charity out? 🤷🏻‍♀️ No they would rather get the huns from all over the country who constantly help Ratchet out to dig deeper, and start sorting out their old leggings…
Edit to add…. Don’t get me wrong this looks like a very worth while charity to help out.. just don’t like the fact that they have reached out to her…
I thought straight away, she has shared this and begged her followers what has she done herself? Isn't this the sort of thing the shitshow was set up for?

(I mean, we all know the shitshow is to provide an income for Rachel and for supporters to cloth and feed and send gifts for her own family friends but you know, thought I'd humour her and pretend the shitshow actually does some good)

Reactions: 14
I don't want to sound like a dick but why is Wilby out in the full sun at 1:30 with no hat and bare skin other than a tshirt? Poor kid is so fair, he will probably burn.

Also where are all their other kids?!?! They're literally playing happy families with someone else and missing 5 of their own family 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just the other week she said she was a size 4 didn't she? And wearing an outfit thst was xs (she didn't need to add which size it was).

Reactions: 6
Saw this on another account (who genuinely helps people in need) who was approached by a lady in Devon who had fled DV 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can't get my head around this, Rachel says anyone who needs help needs to be referred by a professional?

Here we go with the level 3 severe autism angle again🙄
9042B5DF-BDC7-4610-AC58-C7453FFE5EB1.jpeg

• Wow
Eughhhhh how can anyone let odd looking nerd go anywhere near their vagina?
He makes me shudder, I bet sex with him is tedious. He’s in the same category as Micheal Gove, Jeremy Corbin and a plank of wood in the sexiness stakes.
But don't you think he looks cute in his little hot pants?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just the other week she said she was a size 4 didn't she? And wearing an outfit thst was xs (she didn't need to add which size it was).
I saw a story saying she was a 6-8 on top and a 12-14 on the bottom.

How many nearly 3 year olds like queuing ffs?

More like she’s too lazy to queue so sends needle dick to do it so she can sit in her lazy arse.

Reactions: 35
There is no chance she's been near a gym in years. If she had there'd have been a whole new wardrobe and endless shots of her with bottles of water and posing on the gym equipment whilst peeing off everyone else there.
Well she was there one day as Joyce filmed her using the machines whilst still wearing her jacket.

Does any 2/3 year old have an understanding of queues or waiting or turntaking???

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.