PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fishing for an ad with McDonald's. And the photos of Edie are awful. It's the posing aswell as the clothes - she seems to be teaching all the girls to use their sexuality to get what they want, because that's all she's ever known herself. It's sick.
This is how she posed for a picture with her dad and stepsister last week at her stepsisters prom.

I know people say it's because she has older sisters and copies them (which I agree with to a point) but the difference between her life at her at mum's house compared to dads house (where she also has older girls living there) is huge. She's encouraged to be 8 at one and 18 at another.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's fishing for an ad with McDonald's. And the photos of Edie are awful. It's the posing aswell as the clothes - she seems to be teaching all the girls to use their sexuality to get what they want, because that's all she's ever known herself. It's sick.
I agree, she's really turning them into younger versions of herself.
Those photos of E should absolutely not have been posted online for thousands of strangers to see. It's appalling.
She'll be getting E's hair highlighted soon, so they'll all be matching.
Although Rancid's is almost white now, dirty white. The scruffy old bird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’m wondering if they actually want the kids taken off them at this point. The stuff she’s being doing&saying recently.
Maybe it’s their plan so they can be free and duck off to timbuckfuckingto. Yeah we’d all love it too Rickets, let someone have them that will love them and we’d never have to see your twisted, grubby disease ridden face ever again. win win

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if they actually want the kids taken off them at this point. The stuff she’s being doing&saying recently.
Maybe it’s their plan so they can be free and duck off to timbuckfuckingto. Yeah we’d all love it too Rickets, let someone have them that will love them and we’d never have to see your twisted, grubby disease ridden face ever again. win win
I've actually wondered that too.
They don't truly love their children, in fact, they don't even like most of them.
What a terribly sad situation for those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
why can’t the patchwork girls help with some of this stuff they must have enough funds/clothes etc to help a charity out? 🤷🏻‍♀️ No they would rather get the huns from all over the country who constantly help Ratchet out to dig deeper, and start sorting out their old leggings…
Edit to add…. Don’t get me wrong this looks like a very worth while charity to help out.. just don’t like the fact that they have reached out to her…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately I think those pictures of E were put on as a dig at us. She’s so obsessed with Tattle that she’ll stop at nothing even though those photos could very well end up in the wrong place.
It’s more than likely she could want the kids taken away so her and Slosh could live their best lives whilst she cashes in on nasty trolls calling SS and ruining her life. She’d get herself all over the media when in reality she couldn’t give a tit about T and I, S could do his own thing and B will be away anyway and E could go to her dad. She would want to keep W though because level 3 autistic is a money spinner and we all know she pays other people to look after him anyway. Actually she’d probably blame the little violent one for the others going into care 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did someone not call Raq out about posting her topless on holiday once when she was wee and she blamed it on the reactions of the “people” viewing the pics not her for posting it??
I wish we lived in a world where innocent photos like that could be posted without risk but we most definitely DO NOT. Racket needs to do an course on online safety as soon as possible....

Reactions: 27
How can she think that your kids being promiscuous, drinking underage, taking drugs and sneaking around at all hours of the night is all just part and parcel of raising teenagers? 🤯
This!!!! She makes out like this is some standard teenage highjinks- its not!!! Of course it happens but most parents deal with it in the privacy of their own homes, not for content and public consumption of their 'lush community'. It blows my mind how these huns don't see what tit parents they are, it really does.

Totally agree the pics of E are inappropriate and if her dad gets wind of it I hope he tells her that’s not ok. E just looks like she will be a mini B, smirky and entitled, acting like she is above everyone.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Now change certain aspects - mum doesn't work, dad is unemployed, they live in an overcrowded house on a local estate, youngest child is palmed off to the neighbours/friends all the time so mum and dad can go to the pub.
No-one would bat an eyelid at SS involvement 🤷‍♀️
This is everything...seems if you have money and a nice, house social services aren't interested. Actually terrifying.

A few years ago I did a teaching assistant qualification and we covered loads of things in our training at college - safeguarding was a big one and I vividly remember my tutor telling us that older children/teenagers and even young adults need boundaries. Yes, they will kick back against them but they come to appreciate (maybe not until they’re grown but eventually) that they are in place to keep them safe. She said (and it’s always stuck with me) that the child without boundaries or curfews might be the envy of their friends and peers and may enjoy the freedom for a while but there will come a time when they will notice that most of their friends have strict rules to adhere to and will wonder why they don’t, why no one cares enough about them to impose such restrictions.
Exactly boundaries. I'm going through some tit with my nearly 16yr old son. Absolutely hard work making sure he knows there sre boundaries and still getting him to trust me enough to tell me where he's going ect. Its sooo stressful I'm ripping my hair out atm because he really is pushing and I'm pretty sure I have and will continue to make mistakes but thats parenting. Not letting him do what the hell he wants and have no boundaries whatsoever.

Reactions: 23
Did someone not call Raq out about posting her topless on holiday once when she was wee and she blamed it on the reactions of the “people” viewing the pics not her for posting it??
Typical ratshit nothing is ever her fault 🙄

Reactions: 9

I’m sure she said that it was a good thing a hun recognised E abroad on holiday with her dad, because it meant she had strangers ‘looking after’ her 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Edie has older sisters so is obviouslt influenced, but for rachet to happy post photos like that. Wow. What a fuxking shitbag.
I feel like with those pics it isn’t as much about what she’s wearing, she’s going to the beach in a bikini top and her shorts-fine. But it’s the way she’s posing. My daughter isn’t far off edies age and wouldn’t know how to pose like that. What happened to the good old fashioned peace sign and cheesy grin 😂 ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I must be an overbaring parent I never let any of my girls wear bikinis until 13+ and even then I felt/feel uncomfortable but realised I needed to be a bit more open. 8 seems so young to be showing so much in public, the world is a scary place now with camera phones etc. it’d be so nice to not have to worry but you do.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.