PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have it on good authority that her latest paetron live shows her admitting thar S had his first joint at 13 and now regularly smokes weed one every month or six weeks, with her full knowledge. She tells him not to ride his moped if he's planning on having a joint with his mates. He also knows to ring her and either stay with his mates or at mummy Marshall's.
I rest my case… that content there is enough for a reasonable mash referral let alone all the other tit that goes on… she has no idea!
Actions and words have consequences unlike any of her children

Reactions: 23
So I have it on good authority that her latest paetron live shows her admitting thar S had his first joint at 13 and now regularly smokes weed one every month or six weeks, with her full knowledge. She tells him not to ride his moped if he's planning on having a joint with his mates. He also knows to ring her and either stay with his mates or at mummy Marshall's.
Why does she think it’s ok to post this on Patreon insta just because those people pay to view doesn’t make it ok 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What on earth makes her think that this is an acceptable thing to share with thousands of strangers on the internet?

Our children are taught in school to be mindful of what they share online as it may hamper their future career prospects and yet one of his trusted adults does so on a whim for “content”! Poor lad has no hope!

Who does she think she is? 🤬🤬🤬

I rest my case… that content there is enough for a reasonable mash referral let alone all the other tit that goes on… she has no idea!
QUOTE="wonder Lu, post: 10615887, member: 219480"]
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she wants to destroy those boys as another up yours to their mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think she wants to destroy those boys as another up yours to their mum.
I’ve sort of thought that for a while, but then pulled myself back thinking SURELY she wasn’t that much of a bleep. I’m now back to thinking that she is.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if he’s been regularly caught by the police and that’s added to Slosh’s sacking? Not a good look for a policeman is it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She shares it on her patreon because she has idiot huns who enable her behaviour there, and the fact she's dumb enough to think because its a private account, things won't get out into the public domain.

Reactions: 24
I just don't understand why these 2 cunts are so vindictive and horrible. They clearly give no shits about them 2 boys!! So why not let them go to back to there mother who loves and adores them and would not be ignoring them or belittling them? Oh yeah coz they only have the boys to get one over on pc under the thumb no bleeping bollocks 1st wife that rach is insanely jealous of!!! That house revolves around HER girls only and w because he's a cash cow.

Guess what rach you nasty horrible cow you wasn't his 1st and more than likely won't be his last 🤣 a leopard doesn't change its spots.

Reactions: 30
When I reported her to ASA I included the bit where she puts #notanaddickhead. I stated how it upset my very sensitive nature and offended me greatly.
#rachisashitcuntfuckinglyingwhorebag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I just don't understand why these 2 cunts are so vindictive and horrible. They clearly give no shits about them 2 boys!! So why not let them go to back to there mother who loves and adores them and would not be ignoring them or belittling them? Oh yeah coz they only have the boys to get one over on pc under the thumb no bleeping bollocks 1st wife that rach is insanely jealous of!!! That house revolves around HER girls only and w because he's a cash cow.

Guess what rach you nasty horrible cow you wasn't his 1st and more than likely won't be his last 🤣 a leopard doesn't change its spots.
I hope S & I go off and find their mum one day. Then I hope they never even so much as look back at Rabdo and Not a PC no balls!

I remember reading a massive post she wrote once about parental alienation. The hypocrisy was stunning, considering isn’t that exactly what they’ve done to the boys mum? Alienated her from her sons. Hilarious behaviour Ratchet strap.

Reactions: 38
She's a nasty piece of work. She's jeopardising his future career and possible relationships. Tbh knowing how throughly thick she is. She probably thinks it's a 'cool' thing to do. Bet they share a dealer (3 ways with BeKind)
Again, 2 fingers up to his real mum. And Josh-up until very recently a serving police officer. bleeping shameful the pair of them.

Reactions: 35
I know kids at that age do all sorts, but as a parent wouldn't you be doing things to discourage that behaviour? Not just turn a blind eye to it.... weed is a gateway drug, is she thick?
If her past is true (unlikely I know) then she would be encouraging all the kids not to follow her footsteps, but instead, betsy is doing exactly what her mother did (sleeping with different men all the time) and seb is doing what she did (taking drugs and not taking education seriously)
I'm not stupid or stuck up (iv done stupid things too in my youth) but I also know how much drugs can ruin someones life! Iv had 2 ex partners who completely destroyed me and everyone around them due to their decision to take drugs. And weed amongst teenagers atm is so so dangerous, its one of the main reasons why these young gangs and stabbings happen!
Sorry, rant over, rage typing lol!

Reactions: 33
You mark it as an ad because it is an ad...
Your advertising a product which will then in turn bring that business some sales, if you haven't paid for the product or been paid by the company then you also have to mark it as gifted or pr product! You thick twit!
If your not doing your job properly then of course your going to get called out for it!
And no one is phoning the schools reception to speak to a random child's headteacher. For starters, the receptionist wouldn't even put you through to the head if they didn't know who you were so stop talking bollocks and take a look closer to home and stop treating your kids like tit
it seems to totally pass her by that random strangers know the schools her children go to, let alone that they also know the teachers names 🙄!
*If (and it’s a big IF!) the schools were contacted on a regular basis regarding the same pupils/family I’d like to think that they’d check out the ‘famous Racheaelea’s page’ and agree with said Trolls…triggering their own safeguarding measures…!!!

Reactions: 20
How does her content get discussed in Patchwork Towers? Does she sit down with Joyce and S and say 'you know like you've been smoking weed? Is it OK if I do a story on it for my lush paying huns on Patreon? Name a price? Seb ill give you more money (probably to buy more drugs) and Slosh ill buy you some designer socks to pose in, yeah?' Or does she completely go behind their backs and block them from the story? She knows there are tattle trolls paying on her Patreon page too so knows 100 percent its gonna end up on here?! No one needs to know your teens are bleeping up, you're not spreading awareness, it's not helping anyone.

Reactions: 31
Seb was in the room when she was discussing the fact that he smoked his first joint at 13 - he seems to think there's nothing wrong with it, or her discussing it/ telling 1000s of people about it 🤷

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sebs a little tit frankly. He has done duck all with school, arsed ended his exams, allegedly turns up at his Nans house stoned (the audacity of that.) Plus he is now supposedly rolling round to his mates house stinking of weed. The kid does not know he his born. If he was one of mine the moped would be in the sea even before id got round to telling their Dads. But then I’m not trying to be popular or scared of my own kids. Little twits today thinking they are Tupac because their Mums gave them £20 to but a Balaclava from JD Sports 😬😬😬.

Also I know it goes against the grain, but the kid is 16. If he can comfortably break the law with drugs, he is more than capable of seeing his Mum if he wanted to. As I said, he’s a little tit 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Top tier parenting and indeed policing from Josh though 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 75
She might have finally started marking them as an ad (because it’s the law, not because of the trolls, knobhead) but right now I can’t even decide if it’s an ad or a troll rant.

Reactions: 13
I hope S & I go off and find their mum one day. Then I hope they never even so much as look back at Rabdo and Not a PC no balls!

I remember reading a massive post she wrote once about parental alienation. The hypocrisy was stunning, considering isn’t that exactly what they’ve done to the boys mum? Alienated her from her sons. Hilarious behaviour Ratchet strap.
I wonder if it’s occurred to sloshy or Rach that in 18 months time Sam can contact Seb herself and they can do nothing about it

Reactions: 30
I'm just catching up with todays spectacular performances from the Hambleton-Marshalls, rough and scummy lives.
I'm just about speechless, you couldn't make this tit up 😖😖😖.

Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up with todays spectacular performances from the Hambleton-Marshalls, rough and scummy lives.
I'm just about speechless, you couldn't make this tit up 😖😖😖.
Ooooo, what’s happened? I’m blocked!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.