PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I’m sure she’s just being her usual lying self.
People do report concerns to schools, they don’t want to speak to social services or don’t feel it warrants that level of intervention but they feel like they need to tell someone who might be able to help.
I’ve taken calls like that and we do record them / act on them where appropriate
If it’s daily as she says, wouldn’t she have more of a spotlight on her? Surely the school would have to step in and investigate?

Reactions: 12
At what point do you take a step back and realise that whether you think the 'trolls' are in the wrong or not...their whole life is affected by this....the kids are suffering because of it, she's admitted that her mental health has been bad over it, it still is, she just won't admit it.
At what point do you realise money is nothing, it's not important, she'll have fucked up her relationship with her kids, and everyone around her....the kids are old enough to read here, I bet the older ones have.
When do you just say duck this, it would all stop if she just posted less, kept the kids private but that doesn't bring the money in does it.
These influencers are going to regret this later in their lives....then they will sit and wonder why their kids want nothing to do with them.
I don't even think its about the money with her, yes thats a bonus, but she has her page and puts what she puts purely for attention. She craves the attention on her, narcissists always do. She loves that she gets under people's skin and she loves it even more that she has an open space to have digs at everyone who is "toxic" in her life.
Having a public platform and followers is a narcissists wet dream!

Reactions: 28
At what point do you take a step back and realise that whether you think the 'trolls' are in the wrong or not...their whole life is affected by this....the kids are suffering because of it, she's admitted that her mental health has been bad over it, it still is, she just won't admit it.
At what point do you realise money is nothing, it's not important, she'll have fucked up her relationship with her kids, and everyone around her....the kids are old enough to read here, I bet the older ones have.
When do you just say duck this, it would all stop if she just posted less, kept the kids private but that doesn't bring the money in does it.
These influencers are going to regret this later in their lives....then they will sit and wonder why their kids want nothing to do with them.
This…
Whoever the trolls are she continues to feed them information and very private matters T do with her family… don’t do this and no one would have concerns or feel the need to report…. Simple

Reactions: 23
Quoting my own post to say seb obviously didn't know they were going out as he came out to the door to see what was going on and R said "oh dad and T are going out for the night". He looked disappointed but not surprised. Its annoying me even more now I just realised this. Seb might be pushing the boundaries but surely he must have felt that tonight. At least Gangster Granny was proud of him and happy to see him.
Nah, they’re just massive cunts!!!!! This has really upset me so god knows how poor S felt. I’d love to give them both a smack in the chops. Bastards.

Reactions: 21
She seemed really quite angry/sad in her stories today. Surely she must be asking herself if all this social media shite is worth it. I just couldn’t imagine living a life like hers.

Reactions: 18
I just watched the stories with Seb, i am so angry 😡 PC no balls I better not type what I want to I might get kicked off tattle 🤔 He never even went to the door where Seb was standing, he showed absolutely no interest apart from the snidey comment he made. Not even have a good time he literally walked away and left Seb standing there probably feeling like tit! How do her thick as tit Huns think that is entertaining or normal. Poor Seb I really feel for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She seemed really quite angry/sad in her stories today. Surely she must be asking herself if all this social media shite is worth it. I just couldn’t imagine living a life like hers.
I bet she isn't! She doen't give a flying duck about anyone but Rachaelelelelele.

Reactions: 15
See my sons prom was delayed till September last year we made a massive deal maybe because 10 days later he was leaving for the army so was kinda his and his mates leaving do but I booked it off work to be there I just don’t get it all anymore why aren’t people seeing this

Reactions: 16
"I need to show you these lovely lush things" ..."oh they've got coasters" She literally has no idea what she is even supposed to be advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So would I know if I have been blocked on fb?
it says I’m still following ptwm but I can’t see any stories?
if I have then I’m assuming it’s because I mentioned on here last week that I would risk a blocking to comment truthfully on a post….and she doesn’t read here, ok Ratshit..

Reactions: 8
So would I know if I have been blocked on fb?
it says I’m still following ptwm but I can’t see any stories?
if I have then I’m assuming it’s because I mentioned on here last week that I would risk a blocking to comment truthfully on a post….and she doesn’t read here, ok Ratshit..
To block you from her stories for that though means she’d have to know who you are.

Reactions: 6
So I have it on good authority that her latest paetron live shows her admitting thar S had his first joint at 13 and now regularly smokes weed one every month or six weeks, with her full knowledge. She tells him not to ride his moped if he's planning on having a joint with his mates. He also knows to ring her and either stay with his mates or at mummy Marshall's.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
So I have it on good authority that her latest paetron live shows her admitting thar S had his first joint at 13 and now regularly smokes weed one every month or six weeks, with her full knowledge. She tells him not to ride his moped of he's planning on having a joint with his mates.
One every month or six weeks…. duck off Raq. Like Bekind going out once a month or every six weeks 🙄🤦‍♀️
Does he get your stash for you?
What a shower of tit 💩
Look closer to home bub & have a good think of who IS reporting you to SS & school.
This has made me so angry 😡

Reactions: 39
So I have it on good authority that her latest paetron live shows her admitting thar S had his first joint at 13 and now regularly smokes weed one every month or six weeks, with her full knowledge. She tells him not to ride his moped if he's planning on having a joint with his mates. He also knows to ring her and either stay with his mates or at mummy Marshall's.
I'm all for "if you're going to do things like this, do it safely" etc, but to come out with that on social media? He's 16?!?!?!? Can any of our Patreon Tattlers confirm?

Reactions: 28
One every month or six weeks…. duck off Raq. Like Bekind going out once a month or every six weeks 🙄🤦‍♀️
Does he get your stash for you?
What a shower of tit 💩
Look closer to home bub & have a good think of who IS reporting you to SS & school.
This has made me so angry 😡
It has to be someone local and knows them supposedly reporting them. Maybe one of the Mums. If my child had a friend with parents like Rachel and Josh, with her disclosing far too much information about the child on social media, I’d be tempted to speak to the safeguarding lead. Not to cause trouble, but I’d feel better knowing that someone could keep an eye out for the child. What she does is genuinely concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.