PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to mark it as an ad because it is an ad head

#wearenottheonesphoningtheschool

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You mark it as an ad because it is an ad...
Your advertising a product which will then in turn bring that business some sales, if you haven't paid for the product or been paid by the company then you also have to mark it as gifted or pr product! You thick twit!
If your not doing your job properly then of course your going to get called out for it!
And no one is phoning the schools reception to speak to a random child's headteacher. For starters, the receptionist wouldn't even put you through to the head if they didn't know who you were so stop talking bollocks and take a look closer to home and stop treating your kids like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why would anyone from here report her to school?

What would anyone expect school to do? The school already knows way more about her kids than we do (surprising i know)

Most schools don't give a shite about anything that happens outside of school hours and to be fair if the teachers all know R has a public social media following they probably all look at her page themselves anyway. Everyone loves a good stalk and if Seb and Lula have issues at school then that would be even more reason to look at her pages.

Reactions: 32
I’m sure teachers don’t want all that tat anyway. I’m organising a collection for my daughters class, £5 chipped in and will get John Lewis or M&S gift card so they can get themselves a decent treat and not have 30 tit best teacher gifts 🙄🙄🙄

Who the heck would bother calling her kids s school and for what?? Who has the time for that shiz? I have so much to keep on top of these last two weeks with yr6 leavers stuff, it’s nuts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A lot of the women have amazing relationships with their teachers. Really Rach? She must carry toilet roll everywhere to wipe that diarrhoea from the side of her mouth.

Lips are looking lush.
F37CAA00-05BB-47CD-95B0-974043718D1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s the bottom one so much bigger on one side??
Dodgy lip filler.

I just watched the rest of the stories, why does she think it's so hilarious to say she gets reported to the school and social services? The headteacher has to deal with loads of complaints about her. My sides are bleeping splitting here🙄

Reactions: 25
I wish she was still MIA from social media already 😖😖 she’s such a narcissistic twit it’s frustrating but also laughable at the same time!!

Reactions: 23
If you are selling something and the rules & regulations of your job state that you need to mark it with as an AD. Just do it and stop whining about it 🙄.

10,000 of her followers could try to convince me that Josh is a ‘great dad,’ and I’d still call them all idiots because he just isn’t. He’s a weirdo and because of that, perfect for Rachael.

Inferring that anyone would call anyone about her kids is just embarrassing. She ought to really get over herself, she’s gossip fodder, nothing more 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
applause all round for you tattle troll bastards who reported her for not marking ads!!! she definitely been told off about it.
she seems quite deflated in those videos so hopefully something bads happened and she’s shutting herself how she’s going to get out of it for being a thief and a liar.

Reactions: 30
Is she that dense to think because she isn’t being paid to advertise by Porky, then she shouldn’t have to put ad? 🙄🙄 you’re a sales rep ratshit so just do the job quietly, mark it as an ad and get over yourself.

Reactions: 21
Thing is with Lula is she’s obviously craving attention, I don’t think that attention she wants is from Slosh, I think it’s from her mum. If Lula was struggling yesterday surely it would be better to Ratshit to arrange a lovely 1on1 girly day with her struggling teenage daughter? The woman can easily afford to have a nice day out with Lula, nails done, a nice lunch somewhere, her favourite shop, she never does that with her girls and I just don’t get it? She has a tit ton of cash, a nice car and can drive and a whole cohort of babysitters for the other kids.

She fry’s my brain.
I thought this as well. Her and Josh don’t really see eye to eye from what we are shown so it seems a little random for him and her to go out. If I was in Lula’s shoes, I’d much rather be with my mum than my stepdad.

Rabies and Slosh are bleeping weird!

Reactions: 18
No, ‘trolls’ are not calling your children's school daily! Stop talking tit! 💩

Attachments

• Haha
Why would anyone from here report her to school?

What would anyone expect school to do? The school already knows way more about her kids than we do (surprising i know)

Most schools don't give a shite about anything that happens outside of school hours and to be fair if the teachers all know R has a public social media following they probably all look at her page themselves anyway. Everyone loves a good stalk and if Seb and Lula have issues at school then that would be even more reason to look at her pages.
Whilst I’m sure she’s just being her usual lying self.
People do report concerns to schools, they don’t want to speak to social services or don’t feel it warrants that level of intervention but they feel like they need to tell someone who might be able to help.
I’ve taken calls like that and we do record them / act on them where appropriate

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought this as well. Her and Josh don’t really see eye to eye from what we are shown so it seems a little random for him and her to go out. If I was in Lula’s shoes, I’d much rather be with my mum than my stepdad.

Rabies and Slosh are bleeping weird!
I am incredibly close to my step gran, and was very close to my grandpa when he was still alive. If I needed anything or just wanted taken out for the day to get out my own messed up brain, it was always my step gran who did it. But I worship the ground she walks on, and have done my whole life. She’s the first person I phone if I need cheering up. If that was her and Sloshy, I would understand it being him who spent time with her. But it isn’t.

Reactions: 11
No, ‘trolls’ are not calling your children's school daily! Stop talking tit! 💩
Also as if knowing their name would change anything, the kids school has been shown enough and their ages so can probably see who their teacher is on the school website - if we were that inclined

Ha how much was it killing her to put ad on every story and no snarky #?!!

If that were me, I'd be asking how the trolls know which school to contact? It wouldn't be down to No Safeguarding Susan would it?

Reactions: 29
At what point do you take a step back and realise that whether you think the 'trolls' are in the wrong or not...their whole life is affected by this....the kids are suffering because of it, she's admitted that her mental health has been bad over it, it still is, she just won't admit it.
At what point do you realise money is nothing, it's not important, she'll have fucked up her relationship with her kids, and everyone around her....the kids are old enough to read here, I bet the older ones have.
When do you just say duck this, it would all stop if she just posted less, kept the kids private but that doesn't bring the money in does it.
These influencers are going to regret this later in their lives....then they will sit and wonder why their kids want nothing to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.