PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if S is rebelling because of them tit parents, I hope in future those boys have contact with their mum.

Reactions: 14
Im speechless at the stories re S and weed. How does she think it's ok? Coincidence that he's been smoking it for 3 years and it's only out in the open now his dad is sacked on a career break? Where is the guidance, support, actual parenting? It's heartbreaking 😪

Reactions: 23
Oh all hail queen Betsy... 😡

Lula had her five minutes of fame last night now its back to the no. 1.
🤮🤮🤮

Also, did she really say to her.. "come on you need to go and get her babies from school?? “
Who the f is she referring to.. 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Were the boys removed from their mum in a court of law?
From my understanding, josh was granted residency but the mum still had visitation rights (that josh and Rachel haven't adhered to properly) the boys have seen their mum on and off since the boys first moved in with josh and Rachel

Reactions: 7
Why’s B getting 48585 posts for being back from holiday and S got about 3 for his once in a lifetime prom?!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Seen this in her patreon Q&As
Yes, that was discussed here and people called bullshit about her being made to have a breathalyser at home. It would have been done in a professional setting, not on her doorstep with her young child and ex husband present, we came to the conclusion that maybe josh made her have one (probably took it from the stock at work 🤣)
If she was ordered by the courts to have tests like that done then surely contact would be in a centre, monitored and tests done before the child turns up for visits???

Reactions: 26
Who sends that many selfies to a family group chat? I know teenagers are self absorbed but……

Also, “they say blah blah blah means you’ve done your job well”. In other words “me me me me me me, everybody praise me”

Narcissistic pricks the pair of them
"Living with a very almost 18 year old" ...yeah because that sentence makes sense 🙄
And you felt strange with her not being there for 7 days... you've kicked her out for longer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
When is she going to be able to talk about her kids/anything without making it about herself?!? Honestly so done with the victim playing, the emotional blackmailing and the gaslighting. When are the huns going to wake up?!?!

Reactions: 27
"Living with a very almost 18 year old" ...yeah because that sentence makes sense 🙄
And you felt strange with her not being there for 7 days... you've kicked her out for longer 🤣
You’ve kicked her out for longer needs to be worked into the next thread title 😂

Also I hope #Betsysick isn’t the next jumper release 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You’ve kicked her out for longer needs to be worked into the next thread title 😂

Also I hope #Betsysick isn’t the next jumper release 🙈
BeKind is off travelling with Mummy’s stolen wonga;
Rach won’t miss her for six months - she’s kicked her out for longer.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
So
Ooooo, what’s happened? I’m blocked!
Sorry I didn't respond, no internet for a few hours & it's about to go off again soon.
I've just caught up mostly from reading Tattle.
It's just when you think they can't get any worse, they do😫.

Reactions: 8
Any need in posting a close up of BeKind’s nipple piercing to all the world? 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A number of people I follow on Instagram have been posting lists of places where kids eat free over the summer and also all the shops that have already got discounts on school uniform. Wonder if, and when our saviour of women and children will post some helpful advice 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.