PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A number of people I follow on Instagram have been posting lists of places where kids eat free over the summer and also all the shops that have already got discounts on school uniform. Wonder if, and when our saviour of women and children will post some helpful advice 🙄
Nope she won’t post owt. She’ll probably ask for more Costa cards so they can have a lush treat.. Then put a link up for M&S for uniform for her shop..

Reactions: 24
Nope she won’t post owt. She’ll probably ask for more Costa cards so they can have a lush treat.. Then put a link up for M&S for uniform for her shop..
Shes never advertised for donations for uniform, didn't she say that was one of the things they would offer (I remember her copying another local place idea)
When was the last time she promoted people donating to her community fridge? Is that even stocked up daily anymore??
Come to think of it, when was the last time she even posted about the centre on her page?? She doesn't do the begging stories with Emily anymore?

Reactions: 22
A number of people I follow on Instagram have been posting lists of places where kids eat free over the summer and also all the shops that have already got discounts on school uniform. Wonder if, and when our saviour of women and children will post some helpful advice 🙄
Nah she'll be begging for nice snacks and magazines for her mate Betty.

Wait! She has a sea view???

She is shitting herself that her original live-in babysitter is going to be gone forever soon!
I noticed on one of those stories she told her to hurry up (or words similar), saying you need to fetch the kids from school. Why? Why does she?

Reactions: 15
That video of W on the slide when he decided not to go down it, you hear her go “oh god”. He was perfectly fine but she reacts so negatively waiting for one of his horrific, violent meltdowns. She’s a clueless witch 🙄

Reactions: 42
That video of W on the slide when he decided not to go down it, you hear her go “oh god”. He was perfectly fine but she reacts so negatively waiting for one of his horrific, violent meltdowns. She’s a clueless witch 🙄
Also noticed in those videos that he’s put on quite a lot of weight recently. No doubt she’ll blame his diagnosis but it wasn’t autism that fed him chocolate cake and sugary drinks before his first birthday.

Reactions: 38
Kids pick up on stuff like that. She’s basically inviting him to kick off. She’s creating it because she needs the content.

Reactions: 31
I noticed on one of those stories she told her to hurry up (or words similar), saying you need to fetch the kids from school. Why? Why does she?
Yeah she said something like "hurry up you've got to get the little ones from school". What happened to PC No Job's career break to look after the kids?!

I also noticed she was preempting Wobble kicking off. He's going to be picking up on that before long and ruling the roost!

I've also been wondering why she hasn't been showing Merlot Mike so pissed up any more? Might be connected to the "career break"?

Reactions: 18
If he chose not to go down it that’s completely fine it shows he has awareness of danger and risk. Lots of kids do this I bet the rest of her tribe probs done it at one point of their toddler years.

Reactions: 21
Yeah she said something like "hurry up you've got to get the little ones from school". What happened to PC No Job's career break to look after the kids?!

I also noticed she was preempting Wobble kicking off. He's going to be picking up on that before long and ruling the roost!

I've also been wondering why she hasn't been showing Merlot Mike so pissed up any more? Might be connected to the "career break"?
He's really starting to grow up and make decisions for himself - he didn't want to go down the slide with Edie either. Despite her best attempts to keep him as a baby forever. When is she going to put him in a bed? Or would supervising him properly be too much trouble?

Reactions: 21
He's really starting to grow up and make decisions for himself - he didn't want to go down the slide with Edie either. Despite her best attempts to keep him as a baby forever. When is she going to put him in a bed? Or would supervising him properly be too much trouble?
She will definitely keep that cot as long as possible. Like you said, once he has a bed and realises he can get in and out, she’ll be up and down those stairs putting him back to bed and she can’t be arsed to do that. She’s a lazy tit!

Reactions: 26
I can't believe she's even contemplating another baby. She's far too selfish to actually parent the ones she's got/stolen.

She will definitely keep that cot as long as possible. Like you said, once he has a bed and realises he can get in and out, she’ll be up and down those stairs putting him back to bed and she can’t be arsed to do that. She’s a lazy tit!
Bless his heart, he's good for staying in his bed. Mine was vaulting over the side as soon as he was able! 😂 She doesn't realise how "lucky" she is having Wilby - he may have autism, but he is so willing to communicate and seems to understand what is going on. We can see he is learning more every day, he just needs to be nurtured and encouraged. My boy was just a shell at that age - no communication, no understanding, nothing. 💔 Any tiny little thing that he did do or learn was celebrated massively, whereas when Wilby learns something new she just seems to see it as a negative as he's getting further and further from the "severely autistic" narrative that she's going for.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She won’t do because it won’t cross her mind, as contrary to her narrative, she has clearly never struggled.

Reactions: 13
She will probs do one of her beggy posts this week as the summer hols are nearly upon us, people like Betty need ALL the food for the summer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but why are 12 and 13 year olds out until midnight??
So Lula has gone from being so anxious and having meltdowns that she needs to be picked up from school by her step-grandmother and needing her step-dad to take her own for some one on one attention to being out roaming with her friends at midnight in a matter of days??? Which is it Rach? Social butterfly, or anxious autistic teenage girl? As for I being out at that time at all, do they even give a duck where they are? My kid the same age as I is up later than me these days 😂 but he's at home!

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I'm sorry, but why are 12 and 13 year olds out until midnight??
Imagine having 6 kids between you and not a single one of them respecting you. Every one of them seems to think they can do exactly what they want, because there have never been any boundaries in place. Not that rachaeaeaaeeaaele cares of course, it gives her something to post about. They're all going to grow into crappy adults, just like her.

Reactions: 27
In her stories she said she'd take that bookmark on holiday and then quickly back tracked. I reckon her and Gormless Gary will go away again and leave the kids out, again!

• Wow
If you wrote a list out of all the 'FML' incidents those kids get up to- its no wonder that people close to her are concerned for the kids and are calling services/schools.
And that's only the stuff she shares online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.