PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No gushy reel for Sebs prom but one for L going out on the water - obviously L needed this but as others have said it could have waited half an hour! Honestly prom was a big thing for us! Such a proud moment, family pictures, videos, tears (from me!), a whole family thing!
I feel for Seb he often looks like a lost lamb looking for his Mum, he craves love & attention, his Dad couldn’t even write a nice proud comment on the post, just a twit comment about his ‘tailoring job’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Poor Seb. How awful that is our dad wasn’t there to see him off and see how smart he looked, unforgivable behaviour. He has either been massively manipulated by Rachel or he’s a total bellend. If you’re reading this Josh, shame on you!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It takes 2 seconds to put a post up of his own son, but he chose to use those 2 seconds to put a post up about his step daughter instead 🙄
Or.... he could have used 4 seconds and done a post for each 🤷‍♀️ you know, being a parent is splitting your time and love equally between your children!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean.. the top comment says it all. Did he have a bleeping choice of his dad seeing a hugely important moment. Poor L needed the fuckwit parents last week but they were too busy gallivanting out but well done S for sacrificing your own bleeping time. What on earth do these people see with their rose tinted glasses 🤬🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus No Balls said S looked like a pageboy.. bleeping knob! View attachment 1400940
Wow. The amount of spin put on the situation to produce that top comment. Whoever they are, they should be in politics!

Reactions: 19
Classic lovebombing from them to one child while another gets shunned. Its not about the grand gestures. Its about consistency. Its about being there for the school runs through the week instead of bleeping off on nights away. Its about family time and bonding on a weekend and having that quality time. Its about being there every night to sit on their bed while they pour their hearts out or they just need a drink for 100th time! Its not about crappy reels and adulation from strangers on the Internet. Poor Seb, I feel like its all just gonna come out at once with him, all these things they do to him will build up 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
I mean.. the top comment says it all. Did he have a bleeping choice of his dad seeing a hugely important moment. Poor L needed the fuckwit parents last week but they were too busy gallivanting out but well done S for sacrificing your own bleeping time. What on earth do these people see with their rose tinted glasses 🤬🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus No Balls said S looked like a pageboy.. bleeping knob! View attachment 1400940
Bet she assumes that's a tattler and deletes it shortly

Reactions: 7
No gushy reel for Sebs prom but one for L going out on the water - obviously L needed this but as others have said it could have waited half an hour! Honestly prom was a big thing for us! Such a proud moment, family pictures, videos, tears (from me!), a whole family thing!
I feel for Seb he often looks like a lost lamb looking for his Mum, he craves love & attention, his Dad couldn’t even write a nice proud comment on the post, just a twit comment about his ‘tailoring job’ 🙄
Honestly I couldn't imagine not watching my daughter go off to Prom. Youngest with about 20 of her friends went on a double decker bus together and the parents whose house it was leaving from, held a drinks/canapes do in their garden while we waited for the bus. It was amazing with a million pictures and lots of excited and proud parents.
Hubby (her stepdad) and I would have been upset if we'd missed it. It's a massive milestone in your teenager's life and genuinely can't imagine what goes through their heads that they think it's ok to not be there 🤬

Reactions: 26
For someone with pretty poor intelligence it's actually impressive how she manipulates these situations. She's damaged Seb, both his parents and angered everyone here. Even Gangster granny and Lula are affected - GG because she must have noticed her son wasn't there to support his grandson and it will affect their relationship and Lula because even the small amount of attention she gets is from her stepdad and not her mum. Yes it's crap of J not to be there but he may not have had a choice. And the comment he made is probably written by her. And she still gets all the huns telling her how amazing she is. Her sole mission in life seems to be to destroy everyone around her.

Reactions: 39
Thing is with Lula is she’s obviously craving attention, I don’t think that attention she wants is from Slosh, I think it’s from her mum. If Lula was struggling yesterday surely it would be better to Ratshit to arrange a lovely 1on1 girly day with her struggling teenage daughter? The woman can easily afford to have a nice day out with Lula, nails done, a nice lunch somewhere, her favourite shop, she never does that with her girls and I just don’t get it? She has a tit ton of cash, a nice car and can drive and a whole cohort of babysitters for the other kids.

She fry’s my brain.

I'm surprised Sebs been allowed to go to the prom given his behaviour at school this year!

Reactions: 14
Let’s assume that social media is portraying the true story about Seb, his prom and Josh and T.
I cannot imagine how any parent would have taken J position in all of this.
Is it that R is such an evil manipulative piece of work that she engineered the whole J and T trip out to cause upset with so many other people….?
If you think about it that would have pissed off Seb, Sebs Mum, gangster granny and Josh although unfortunately I think he has been totally brain washed and is living in a highly toxic and abusing household.

However I would like to think that he was actually there to see Seb at some point before his prom and that the timing of the stories have been managed by R to send out a completely different narrative…
I really hope this was the case

Reactions: 24
She’s such a poor victim isn’t she 🎻 Has to mark an ad as an ad (because of THE TROLLS) and can’t show the names of her children’s teachers (because of THE TROLLS)… Can’t just be because it actually is an ad and that you should naturally want to safeguard your children’s privacy…utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She has the biggest victim complex ever ! Oh poor me me me 😢

Must be so hard too - never knowing who these “trolls” are ! Could be family / friends / neighbours / people you’ve screwed over ! The list is endless isn’t it rabid !

Reactions: 20
She has the biggest victim complex ever ! Oh poor me me me 😢

Must be so hard too - never knowing who these “trolls” are ! Could be family / friends / neighbours / people you’ve screwed over ! The list is endless isn’t it rabid !
What’s hilarious for us but potentially quite dangerous for her is that it’s totally NOT the people she thinks it is.
it’s not us Rach! You should be more worried about your devoted huns.. just because they leave amazing comments doesn’t mean they aren’t your enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s assume that social media is portraying the true story about Seb, his prom and Josh and T.
I cannot imagine how any parent would have taken J position in all of this.
Is it that R is such an evil manipulative piece of work that she engineered the whole J and T trip out to cause upset with so many other people….?
If you think about it that would have pissed off Seb, Sebs Mum, gangster granny and Josh although unfortunately I think he has been totally brain washed and is living in a highly toxic and abusing household.

However I would like to think that he was actually there to see Seb at some point before his prom and that the timing of the stories have been managed by R to send out a completely different narrative…
I really hope this was the case
I'd like to think you're right, but as normal people who aren't deceitful, abusive and manipulative I think it's hard for us to comprehend why anyone would act like that? I actually think we underestimate just how nasty she really is. She threatened to kick an 11 year olds head in. I have to re-read the step sisters posts on here every so often just to remind myself how bad she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It must kill her having to mark PP stuff as an ad after #NotAnAdDickheads 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.