PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow PTWM but I began to find her unbearable so I unfollowed. Haven’t kept up to date so could you please explain a bit about what is going on with Lula? I’ve always found it uncomfortable how much she shares of her kids lives and especially when she used to share the things Lula had done during her therapy sessions. What sort of mother invades her kids privacy like that!
Lula is in the process of getting an ASD diagnosis. She moved from her first secondary school to the one I and S are at, at the start of Yr 8 because she wasn't coping well. She seemed to start well but is struggling again and the school are pushing Raffleticket to get her a diagnosis asap. On top of that she has her mother broadcasting every issue and emotion she displays, aswell as her underwear, so she is probably getting badly bullied at school. She has no privacy, she gets bullied or ignored by her mother and sisters and she has to live with a narcissist who has no interest in actually helping her or understanding her needs and is currently broadcasting her meltdowns to make herself look like a victim. I think that's most of it!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
When you write it down like that... its just a bleeping tit show that all those kids are subjected to every day. Even betsy, who I know people dislike in terms of attitude, I feel desperately sorry for. She's just mirroring what she's seen as she's grown up.
It's absolutely gross and Josh letting it continue and parenting his kids like this is just disgraceful.
And what I listed is just the tip of the iceberg about just 1 of the 6 kids!! Theres so much more that she's done to all them ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow!! I really have missed so much 😲 even just a few of the comments I’m looking at I actually can’t believe what I’m reading! She has been giving out information on Seb about his sexual health??? Oh my god, would someone mind giving me a brief run down of some stand out moments? I will need to try and catch up. I don’t know how she gets away with it all!

Reactions: 9
What her teenagers are going through/ been put through is not temporary. Im in my late 30s and still face issues in my day to day life. When you are brought up with your needs not met by your main care givers theres a massive void that is hard to fill and you spend the rest of your days trying to reparent yourself. When you are spoken to like tit, belittled, home is not a safe space, witness DV from as far back as you can remember, your opinions don't matter, no consistency and routine, living with parents unpredictable mood swings, your feelings are not validated or even registered, youre not a priority, you just feel like you don't belong .... I could go on .... its caused me to have crippling anxiety all my live. I've had bouts of depression. Panic attacks. I've even had my physiotherapist tell me my body is storing trauma, its so tense and still on high alert. I've had to relearn to breathe properly. The effects are long lasting. For someone who claims to have gone through what she says she has you really would think she would be more aware of how she's parenting. Im just baffled by her. Total lack of self awareness and sharing it for content is just another level. Its only temporary if you then learn and change. Will she start putting her kids needs before hers and her instagram account. No because she needs to work harder on the Internet. Thats all the kids will get if they question her. It will be deflected back at them. Its my job!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What her teenagers are going through/ been put through is not temporary. Im in my late 30s and still face issues in my day to day life. When you are brought up with your needs not met by your main care givers theres a massive void that is hard to fill and you spend the rest of your days trying to reparent yourself. When you are spoken to like tit, belittled, home is not a safe space, witness DV from as far back as you can remember, your opinions don't matter, no consistency and routine, living with parents unpredictable mood swings, your feelings are not validated or even registered, youre not a priority, you just feel like you don't belong .... I could go on .... its caused me to have crippling anxiety all my live. I've had bouts of depression. Panic attacks. I've even had my physiotherapist tell me my body is storing trauma, its so tense and still on high alert. I've had to relearn to breathe properly. The effects are long lasting. For someone who claims to have gone through what she says she has you really would think she would be more aware of how she's parenting. Im just baffled by her. Total lack of self awareness and sharing it for content is just another level. Its only temporary if you then learn and change. Will she start putting her kids needs before hers and her instagram account. No because she needs to work harder on the Internet. Thats all the kids will get if they question her. It will be deflected back at them. Its my job!
Same here it wasn’t until I became a parent I realised how tit my child hood has been and how often we were dumped as kids so parents could get pissed etc. the bad memories are shrinking but some still stand out and are very vivid in my mind. If i compare my parents to what the tit show she chooses to share on line … I am grateful for no social media back in the 70s. Although my parents were tit I would bet that they wouldn’t have shared any thing like they do. It’s absolutely heart breaking. I feel that one dad of of those kids are gonna turn around and lamp slosha or rachet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow!! I really have missed so much 😲 even just a few of the comments I’m looking at I actually can’t believe what I’m reading! She has been giving out information on Seb about his sexual health??? Oh my god, would someone mind giving me a brief run down of some stand out moments? I will need to try and catch up. I don’t know how she gets away with it all!
A very brief run down from what I can remember, she first told people that seb had to visit the clinic and get tested (he had a girlfriend at the time) and went into detail about his visit there. She also said on a different occasion not long ago that he has cystitis or something (something that isn't common in boys and you can get from unprotected sex) I can't remember what it was called. Shes also told people that betsy brings home random men, all different each weekend and that she too has issues with her sexual health.
She also told Lula to do what her boyfriend wanted if she loved him enough when Lula didn't want to watch him play football or rugby.
Won't be long before she does the same with the other kids.
Nothing is private!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A very brief run down from what I can remember, she first told people that seb had to visit the clinic and get tested (he had a girlfriend at the time) and went into detail about his visit there. She also said on a different occasion not long ago that he has cystitis or something (something that isn't common in boys and you can get from unprotected sex) I can't remember what it was called. Shes also told people that betsy brings home random men, all different each weekend and that she too has issues with her sexual health.
She also told Lula to do what her boyfriend wanted if she loved him enough when Lula didn't want to watch him play football or rugby.
Won't be long before she does the same with the other kids.
Nothing is private!
Holy tit … she sounds worse than ever!! Surely her kids must resent her for this! I wonder how her and Seb&Issac relationship is? Still think it’s sad their mum isn’t involved, she must be seeing all of this surely!

Reactions: 15
Oh this is just spot on. I’m so sorry that you live with the lasting effects of your childhood even now. I am the same and it’s bleeping brutal at times. This is why watching her stories and so many other Instawankers spouting their mental health struggles makes me so angry because they’re doing it all for the attention, the engagement and to gain more followers. Rachel is constantly coming on and saying that she’s having a ‘bleeping massive meltdown’ and then half an hour later she’s skipping down the high street off to the tit shop or wherever. Just stop it! She says she’s an adult who’s lived through a traumatic childhood but yet she seems incapable of allowing her own children and stepchildren to grow up in a safe and secure environment. People know where they live, strangers stop them in the street and at their workplaces and she’s thrilled about it because she thinks everyone loves her and her kids. Most of her sycophantic huns do and would give anything to crawl up her a**e! I hope that PC Nonplod’s advice to Edie about sports day was just for the trolls and our benefit because he’s a disgusting twit otherwise telling an eight year old to trip the other runners up! ‘We have winners in this family’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate that these c***s breathe the same air as us 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have you notice whenever Ratchet comes on to do stories about the kids she always makes them about her…..SHE’S had the worst day/week with ________ (insert appropriate child’s name). It’s never the poor child who’s having the worst week, it’s always about her and the fact that she’s having to deal with it. Wind your neck in, roll your lips in and just parent properly FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Those stories of Josh telling Edie how to win Sports Day with dirty tactics just about sums him and Rachael up. They have no pride in anything they do, They are just scrummy to the core. It’s just really nauseating. Raise your standards out of the gutter ffs.

Reactions: 32
My brother wasn't very academic but has made a real success of himself in the army. Given Joshs experience you think he might suggest S looks into this path. They really don't see their role as parents to nurture their offspring do they?

I thought she had a security camera on the front of the Women’s centre in Torquay to allow secure entry? I didn’t think anyone could walk in off the street?
Am I misinterpreting this wrong, or is ‘one of our incredible ladies’ supposed to be a service user?
Unless it’s one of the’Patchwork girls’, nobody should be able to enter freely.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Have you notice whenever Ratchet comes on to do stories about the kids she always makes them about her…..SHE’S had the worst day/week with ________ (insert appropriate child’s name). It’s never the poor child who’s having the worst week, it’s always about her and the fact that she’s having to deal with it. Wind your neck in, roll your lips in and just parent properly FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Rolls your lips in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she had a security camera on the front of the Women’s centre in Torquay to allow secure entry? I didn’t think anyone could walk in off the street?
Am I misinterpreting this wrong, or is ‘one of our incredible ladies’ supposed to be a service user?
Unless it’s one of the’Patchwork girls’, nobody should be able to enter freely.
If it is a service user, then how unprofessional. You clearly would know the time they were due to arrive so you would be there waiting!
If that was me, I'd be so uncomfortable and nervous not knowing if I had the right place etc my anxiety would be through the roof.
The doors goes and shes still rambling into her phone 🤦‍♀️Get off your bleeping phone and do your "job"

Reactions: 26
My parents used to mock me for wanting an education and it was traumatic. It stays with you forever and makes you doubt who you are.

“who does she think she is”
“why would they want someone like her at a university”
“start talking with a posh accent next”
“I’d rather she was pretty and nice”
“you’re not leaving books all over the place”
“you can’t expect us to be quiet just because you think you’re going to get GCSEs.

I chose education in the end, left at 15 to stay with a relative and be allowed to study. I’ve got two degrees and my own business.

Bur I’ve never forgotten how much damage they did. They didn’t come to my graduation, they haven’t spoken to me for years and they have no contact with their grandchildren. I know half of this is what sloshy wants but it’s a sad state and it will happen to them too. And I’m here 🍿

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My parents used to mock me for wanting an education and it was traumatic. It stays with you forever and makes you doubt who you are.

“who does she think she is”
“why would they want someone like her at a university”
“start talking with a posh accent next”
“I’d rather she was pretty and nice”
“you’re not leaving books all over the place”
“you can’t expect us to be quiet just because you think you’re going to get GCSEs.

I chose education in the end, left at 15 to stay with a relative and be allowed to study. I’ve got two degrees and my own business.

Bur I’ve never forgotten how much damage they did. They didn’t come to my graduation, they haven’t spoken to me for years and they have no contact with their grandchildren. I know half of this is what sloshy wants but it’s a sad state and it will happen to them too. And I’m here 🍿
This makes me so sad for you. Everyone deserves to have parents that will encourage and support them, I'm sorry you didn't have that. Mine always told me I could do or be anything I wanted to, and frankly they didn't care what that was, there was no expectation on me. When I was 11 I used to tell teachers at school I was going to do a degree at Cambridge. I went to a really average comprehensive school, it was rare for anyone to even go to uni, so my teachers all thought I was living in a dream world/ getting above myself, because kids who live in council houses with parents who left school at 14 don't go to good universities. Anyway, I made it (without their help but with my parents encouragement) and it's still one of the things I'm proudest of. Even though I rarely tell people in real life because I find they then make assumptions that I'm stuck up or braggy or whatever!

But neither of my kids is particularly academic, they've not gone to university and that's fine. Everyone has a different path to follow, and success isn't academic achievement or even earning lots of money, it's being happy and content, and both my kids are a lot happier than I ever was (I never felt like I fitted in anywhere, at school I was too clever, at uni too much of a common chav....) and that's all I ever wanted for them. I honestly couldn't give a tit if they worked in min wage jobs for the rest of their lives provided it's what they want to do and it's making them happy.

If either of these 2 twats gave a tit about their children, they'd encourage them down whatever path they are interested in, whether that's academic or practical, or whatever. Unfortunately they don't care about anyone's happiness other than their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.