PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may be just me but when my children were little and they hurt themselves it was all about them… I didn’t need to have a mini spar and make it all about me…. Obviously Rachets Me Me Me disease is spilling into the Patchwork advertising…
I’m not sore how to post a screen grab on here so hopefully some of yiu will know the address I’m talking about. Also should the Patchwork stories been marked as Ads???

Will she do a “lush” post today as S goes off to his prom?
And how much she forked out for his suit 🙄

Reactions: 11
It'll be a post all about her, how he would be nothing without her and he should be grateful that he has her in his life.

Edit - jinx @GreaseSpot!
No no... it will be how she was never able to go to prom because she was too busy running all over the country smuggling drugs on trains then coming back to live in her piss infested bedsit and its all her mums fault because she never got a princess dress when she was 4

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh look at my boy 🥰
The one I stole from his mother and now he’s up my hole 24/7
Doesn’t he look lush in the suit I paid for
If it wasn’t for me he would be nothing
Lush snort snort
Now piss off to prom and stop following me around snort lush

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It may be just me but when my children were little and they hurt themselves it was all about them… I didn’t need to have a mini spar and make it all about me…. Obviously Rachets Me Me Me disease is spilling into the Patchwork advertising…
I’m not sore how to post a screen grab on here so hopefully some of yiu will know the address I’m talking about. Also should the Patchwork stories been marked as Ads???
This one?

928631A2-9FA4-4EEE-AB96-FD3AFCA0EB12.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Oh look at my boy 🥰
Lush snort snort

I’m actually a bit sad, my asd daughter doesn’t want to go to her prom 😢 be to much for her, I’ve asked so many times but just doesn’t want to go. Feel sad for her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My money’s on
“Love you the most hard ever. The boy who showed ME how to parent and gave ME the lushest daddy. The boy who always had the teachers calling ME. You made our patchwork house complete when you made ME your mummy. You deserve this designer suit that I paid with MY money because I get to do what I do because of you all (tag).”

I’ll see how many points I get later.

PS did Betsy go to prom, my memory is gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My money’s on
“Love you the most hard ever. The boy who showed ME how to parent and gave ME the lushest daddy. The boy who always had the teachers calling ME. You made our patchwork house complete when you made ME your mummy. You deserve this designer suit that I paid with MY money because I get to do what I do because of you all (tag).”

Good call!!

Would her prom year have been covid??

Reactions: 5
My money’s on

Include a sarcastic comment that at least he has a prom to go to as princess BeKind didn't get to go to hers.

Reactions: 18
Oh look at my boy 🥰
Lush snort snort
I hope S goes to his prom. Worrying that Sloysh might find a reason for grounding him for leaving a sock on the floor 🤯
I really hope that S gets on in life, he’s been working recently & he does have Gangster Gran who obviously dotes on him.
Good Luck S & enjoy your prom ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she had a security camera on the front of the Women’s centre in Torquay to allow secure entry? I didn’t think anyone could walk in off the street?
Am I misinterpreting this wrong, or is ‘one of our incredible ladies’ supposed to be a service user?
Unless it’s one of the’Patchwork girls’, nobody should be able to enter freely.
So they had a fun day to pay for someone to decorate and get carpets. Yet she’s begging for someone to finish the painting & to come do the floor.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Isn’t it best to ring around local estate agents for this instead of putting it on your public Facebook and Instagram stories 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought Emily dealt with this? Doesn't she just ring landlord Jeremy and harass him until they give them a house for their warriors like all within a day?

Reactions: 23
Isn’t it best to ring around local estate agents for this instead of putting it on your public Facebook and Instagram stories 🤷🏻‍♀️
What about old weirdo Jeremy who's so lush and amazing and houses loads of women for Racket?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.