PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making Sloshy take her daughter out to cheer her up, so he won’t see Seb off to his prom. I have no words.

At least she acknowledges that T is the dogs mum. Bit weird calling T mum and J dad to it though 🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Thanks for showing us that S is getting ready for prom and that Slosh is taking L out to cheer her up. #rentfreeRach
Am I the only one who gets the rage when she dares tell any of the kids not to swear 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t seen VCJR on here recently. Wonder if the quiet might have something to do with her complaints…
If she’s taking it further might not be able to comment on here and tell us, just a thought 🤔
I am back, but spending most days trying to track my daughter's lost luggage. And having a stomach bug thanks to my husband 😆.
It could be in Cairo, Ghana or it might not have actually left London Heathrow yet 😔.
She's on a humanitarian trip with her university and a lot of her medical equipment is in her suitcase.
She's borrowed clothes from her university friends and has bought a few clothes too.
She's making the most of it, but I'm really upset for her, because she's put so much into this.
So going to see Randcid & her thrush bucket, wasn't a priority. But there's plenty of time....
There's the womens centre, the play cafe &.launderette & the tatty pound shop to visit. Don't worry Rach, I'm quite polite 😆.
I'll get back onto Patreon and ICO, as soon as I've found my daughter's luggage😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just blocked them all. I can't be doing with the negativity in my life anymore. It was hurting my head!!
I have no words for Joshua leaving his child on prom night to look after someone else's child. Which in any other circumstances would be lovely that your partner takes an interest in your child but not when their own parent is their to do this. Heartbreaking for Seb

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've just blocked them all. I can't be doing with the negativity in my life anymore. It was hurting my head!!
I have no words for Joshua leaving his child on prom night to look after someone else's child. Which in any other circumstances would be lovely that your partner takes an interest in your child but not when their own parent is their to do this. Heartbreaking for Seb
Exactly! While most "patchwork" families, would aspire to all the kids being equal with both step-parents, we know that this isn't the case with these cretins. So it should have been down to his biological dad to be there for him. I wonder if even Rachael took him / saw him off.

Reactions: 16
Be real, if Josh was your Dad when you were 16 and heading off to Prom with your mates. The last place you would want him is seeing you off in front of everyone. Seriously, Seb must get jibes every day about his Dad and Rachael.

(Also, good of Josh to post a pic to 50k followers with Tallulah wearing virtually nothing in the background. Perhaps if he actually was her Dad, he might have thought twice about that. Great job 👍.)

Reactions: 27
PS did Betsy go to prom, my memory is gone?
Oh My God, Troll!

Betsy was the 'class of 2020', how the hell can you forget that she didn't go to prom because of covid! She rammed it down our throats for months 😂 people everywhere will always remember the class of 2020. Even though they already don't and it's only 2022 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a pair of cunts.

Whatever Ls issues are today they could have been dealt with and then the trip out put on hold for an hour so they could all have seen Seb off. They manage to dump her whenever they want an night away! It's a once in a lifetime night for seb and they can't even be arsed 😪

My son's friend lost his dad earlier this year and he would have done anything to have had his dad there to see him. All us parents of the group chipped in with his mum to get some cufflinks with his dad's ashes in so he could be there in some way. It was so lovely seeing how proud he was of them but nothing with ever make up for what he's lost.

These pair of twats don't deserve kids! I hope they all grow up and get out of that house as soon as they all can before their lives are ruined.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Oops she’s slipped up and shown Be kinds full registration on those stories.

Reactions: 4
Empowering & Transformation course…
6 weeks? Wonder if R has shown her face there this week….
This course sounds like a combination of the Freedom Programme and a Seance!!!!
How fckn ridiculous.
Why was one of the warriors in a trance?!!!
This can't be right 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been mentioned as only really skim reading these days but did anyone else notice that Gangster Granny referred to S as the eldest? 👀 Surprised Rach allowed that on camera, I hope she’s seething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.