PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Womens centre notes……work out how to scam more money out of people by pretending it’s going to good causes”

Reactions: 24
🤣 bit late for looking at colleges, you’re supposed to have done the taster days last year, applied, interviewed and now just be waiting on your results!
It's taster days all this week at South Devon College so as much as I hate defending them, they have done this right. Apart from if they've booked him on to sessions he has no interest in, that's just ridiculous :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I won't post a screenshot, as it's not right, but Racket has just posted on Patreon a clip of Lula breaking her heart in the kitchen, saying she's had an awful day. Poor girl 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It's taster days all this week at South Devon College so as much as I hate defending them, they have done this right. Apart from if they've booked him on to sessions he has no interest in, that's just ridiculous :rolleyes:
From what I saw it seemed like J had just booked him on the most random things he could find and was taking great pleasure in making him go to them. It was on the phone so couldn’t hear S so well but he didn’t want to go and J just said ‘I’ll wake you up in the morning’ and hung up on him 🙄 good way to make him hate college before he even starts 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I won't post a screenshot, as it's not right, but Racket has just posted on Patreon a clip of Lula breaking her heart in the kitchen, saying she's had an awful day. Poor girl 😪
Poor T. She's clearly struggling and needs support from her mum and most of all PRIVACY to work out her feelings. I can't imagine being a teenager and having my mum post all my private moments on the internet for money.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
From what I saw it seemed like J had just booked him on the most random things he could find and was taking great pleasure in making him go to them. It was on the phone so couldn’t hear S so well but he didn’t want to go and J just said ‘I’ll wake you up in the morning’ and hung up on him 🙄 good way to make him hate college before he even starts 🙄🙄
They don’t want him to succeed. You don’t need education.

All they have done is ridicule the things he actually does want to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor T. She's clearly struggling and needs support from her mum and most of all PRIVACY to work out her feelings. I can't imagine being a teenager and having my mum post all my private moments on the internet for money.
Why would you film that? That poor girl.....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Haven’t seen VCJR on here recently. Wonder if the quiet might have something to do with her complaints…
If she’s taking it further might not be able to comment on here and tell us, just a thought 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually they've done it for nastiness and to make fun of him.
They are horrible parents …. Where is the encouragement … who cares what sen ends up doing as long as he is happy and healthy!!

Also why is ratchet so secretive about getting her lips done?? It’s just as common as getting your legs waxed ! Does she never mention is cause it has made no improvements???

Reactions: 23
They are horrible parents …. Where is the encouragement … who cares what sen ends up doing as long as he is happy and healthy!!

Also why is ratchet so secretive about getting her lips done?? It’s just as common as getting your legs waxed ! Does she never mention is cause it has made no improvements???
She's like Donald Trump and his combover - she thinks no-one will notice what she's had done, but really everyone is laughing at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just when you think they can't get any worse.... 1 parent is exploiting her daughters emotions and posting her crying to strangers on the Internet, and the other parent is purposely signing his son up to things just "because he can" and to take the piss out of him and his wife thinks its hilarious to ridicule 2 teenagers in her care like that!!!
And these bleeping huns think they are role models???? What the actual duck? 🤦‍♀️
I just can't with this circus anymore!
Someone needs to bleeping step in for the kids sake

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Her lips are all cracked and awful 🤢 She never looks healthy does she.
Mine only get like that in winter when it’s bloody freezing. I live up north in the country so minus 3/4 is the norm in a morning Not this time of year. Wtf is she doing?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.