PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've blocked out Lula but so you can see her message.
View attachment 1397941
It's not temporary though is it. This is going to affect her for the rest of her life - and it's all down to Rancid. Her issues come from having a narcissist for a mother, from having her whole life shared with the internet and from being bullied, belittled and having all her problems made light of and used as an excuse for her mother to play the victim, as this post typifies.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
How about just don't bleeping film her in the first place!!
Oh exactly! How can she comfort her from behind a screen? And why is she recording it? And standing back from it to record? Bless that poor girl. I hope her sisters get her away from this shitshow ASAP!!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I’m not a mother, I’ve chosen not to have children because I enjoy a child free life (so don’t have kids to put to bed 😉), I don’t even really know why I follow this thread because the fml I have children stories annoy the duck out of me! But I am a stepmother and it’s been tough at times, but I do all I can to be supportive to the child and wider family on a whole. I’ve always said there will be a come back for these parents putting their children’s lives on social media one day, and this is a prime example! I’ve had friends share photos of their children in a paddling pool naked etc and it astounds me how naïve they can be. I can’t imagine everything in your teenage years being shared to thousands, and surely, really as a parent you couldn’t see that?? Would you really want strangers knowing your children’s whole life stories while they are still trying to navigate life and peer pressure, and growing!
sorry for the rant, I know it’s been said before, I just needed to offload with this fuckwit that thinks this is ok… there needs to be change for childrens protection sakes!! I’ll crawl back into my lurking hole now 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Why wasn’t she comforting her last week when she was too busy bleeping that piece of tit husband of hers instead?

I feel the humiliation Seb must be feeling. Why does he hate his kids so much? Just to show Ringpiece that her kids are more important than the ones he had with his ex. I’m bleeping fuming after reading all this.

Imagine knowing your dad will do all he can to belittle and humiliate you and will never have your back? Seb, go and find your mum, leave these two horrendous excuses for humans and go and be loved you deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Did you go!!!

Hope you feel better soon
Thank you 😊.
We actually had our own fun. My daughter flew to Ghana, as part of her university course, with Vision Aid Overseas.
And her luggage to lost. Its either in Heathrow, Cairo
or Accra. I hope it turns, but nothing so far.
So we didn't get to Rancid's fun day😁. But don't worry Rach, we'll definitely be coming to Devon while we're here. I'd like a latte & a lush fresh cakes please, and we're bringing some washing too 😉.
Thanks babes, you're a star 🐷🐷🐷.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I expect sloshy has booked him in to stuff all week purely so he isn’t either just in the way at home or out with friends up to no good.

Reactions: 16
The Seb thing is just crappy. He's a teenage lad, he's not particularly academic from what we've seen and heard (and we shouldn't have a clue about it. Let's be honest). He's disengaged with education. Been in trouble with school. Always in trouble at home. And possibly has some police involvement.

The adults in his life are a domestic abuse campaigner and a former policeman.
People who by all accounts should know better. Who should value education or training.

Why they actual hell are they not giving him the support he needs. Why belittle him?. Why not sit and talk and find out what he genuinely wants to do?. Why not help him look for an apprenticeship if that's a route he'd enjoy.

His 'father' signing him up to these random taster sessions. It's purely to humiliate the boy and to get him out of their hair so they can love each other the most hardest ever 🤮.

They disgust me more and more each dad. Run Seb!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So why can’t Slosh paint the rest of those walls? Is it because he’s at work, he’s looking after Wibbly, he is busy, he is a tit bleep?

Reactions: 37
Seb has had his problems at school and in general. What he needs now is gentle guidemce to encourage him onto the right path. Whats he getting? Piss taking and ridicule as usual. They will end up putting him off going to college altogether now. Racketball thinks she's so bleeping funny. I think she's an utter witch

Reactions: 43
Thought S wanted to be a carpenter? Or was he belittled out of that?
That's exactly what I thought! Why haven't they signed up for some courses together? Josh could have easily said, "look I know you want to do xyz, but why don't you try abc just for a day just to see what you think?" - but nope, he just has to be an hole!

Reactions: 27
I remember them laughing at S for wanting to be a carpenter as well. At least its an honest way to earn a living. Unlike some.
I don't get it me. I am so grateful my children have been born into a country where education (and health care) is free. And to a reasonably good standard. I buy tit tons of books, my kids are always reading. I buy any work books/gcse guides. Anything to help them. I go to parents evenings. I teach my kids to have respect for the teachers. I help with homework. I ensure they have every single thing they could possibly need to succeed in education.
And I'm not unusual. Not at all. That's the norm where I am. People who live where I do want more for their kids.
It's a basic standard of parenting. Not every kid is academic. But there's a million and one different routes in the world.
Basic parenting. Yet those two jokers can't even do that properly!.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So, they laughed at him when he suggested he wanted to become a chef,
They laughed at him when he said he wanted to be a carpenter,
And now they are just taking the piss out of him and forcing him to do things he clearly doesn't want to do, just for laughs!
Parents of the year right there!!!
I don't agree with how seb spoke in that text message but tbh, I can't blame him, he puts up with loads of tit from those 2 idiots. They ridiculed him when he broke his fingers, they ignored him when he broke his arm, they publicly announce his sexual health issues, on a few occasions he's put himself in front of an unpredictable R/josh and Wilby, hes removed Wilby from situations that wernt great, he probably protects I too, hes had crap in regards to his mother and father splitting up, hes had to adjust from going from 2 parents and 1 brother, to instantly a stepmother and 3 other kids all wanting attention. No wonder he speaks to his dad like that and is struggling in life right now! Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Isn't Raqs brother a carpenter, the one that's disappeared from her life? Probably why she doesn't want Seb to be one. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I expect sloshy has booked him in to stuff all week purely so he isn’t either just in the way at home or out with friends up to no good.
Just because he's been signed up doesn't mean he will actually go. There's nothing stopping him not attending and Sloshy won't have a clue

Reactions: 12
Haven’t seen VCJR on here recently. Wonder if the quiet might have something to do with her complaints…
If she’s taking it further might not be able to comment on here and tell us, just a thought 🤔
I think her last post she said she had a sickness bug. She did say the fun day was fun!?? Hoping she managed to go..

Reactions: 4
It's not temporary though is it. This is going to affect her for the rest of her life - and it's all down to Rancid. Her issues come from having a narcissist for a mother, from having her whole life shared with the internet and from being bullied, belittled and having all her problems made light of and used as an excuse for her mother to play the victim, as this post typifies.
I used to follow PTWM but I began to find her unbearable so I unfollowed. Haven’t kept up to date so could you please explain a bit about what is going on with Lula? I’ve always found it uncomfortable how much she shares of her kids lives and especially when she used to share the things Lula had done during her therapy sessions. What sort of mother invades her kids privacy like that!

Reactions: 12
So, they laughed at him when he suggested he wanted to become a chef,
They laughed at him when he said he wanted to be a carpenter,
And now they are just taking the piss out of him and forcing him to do things he clearly doesn't want to do, just for laughs!
Parents of the year right there!!!
I don't agree with how seb spoke in that text message but tbh, I can't blame him, he puts up with loads of tit from those 2 idiots. They ridiculed him when he broke his fingers, they ignored him when he broke his arm, they publicly announce his sexual health issues, on a few occasions he's put himself in front of an unpredictable R/josh and Wilby, hes removed Wilby from situations that wernt great, he probably protects I too, hes had crap in regards to his mother and father splitting up, hes had to adjust from going from 2 parents and 1 brother, to instantly a stepmother and 3 other kids all wanting attention. No wonder he speaks to his dad like that and is struggling in life right now! Poor kid.
When you write it down like that... its just a bleeping tit show that all those kids are subjected to every day. Even betsy, who I know people dislike in terms of attitude, I feel desperately sorry for. She's just mirroring what she's seen as she's grown up.
It's absolutely gross and Josh letting it continue and parenting his kids like this is just disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.