PTWM #128 Who lives in a hobbit hole with views of the sea? Sponge-Slosh and Period Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly how my 11 year old boy is. No secrets with him. Everyone knows what I’ve been up to, why he’s annoyed etc. I love how all my friends always ask him what’s happened as he’s so honest. He never lies to me either.
It was difficult at first as he's always been a handful. Everyone automatically tells you what you are doing wrong. I genuinely was trying everything. I felt and still quite often feel deflated.

Unlike Rancid, I never had 100 safe people for him. He was with me or his dad. He still won’t stay anywhere he stayed at my sisters recently and sat up all night.

I hate that Rancid makes it all about her, her struggles etc.
Yep, exactly the same here. He literally cannot hide his feelings or his thoughts and he doesn’t lie to me too. Brutally honest.
I can completely sympathise with feeling deflated sometimes. No two days are ever the same and there is always a new challenge to overcome ❤
She is extremely selfish and it really annoys me as well, especially as children are the most vulnerable of our society, autistic children even more so. It breaks my heart to see her stories involving the kids sometimes 😥

Reactions: 9
When Wilby gets older and stronger, the carers he has now aren't going to be there. Betsys friends will have grown up and probably started their own families, same with B T and E. Is she just going to keep bringing young impressionable girls into the fold, or have a revolving door of carers his whole life? She needs to step up and take responsibility of parenting and caring for her own son once in a while!! She won't have all this help forever! And josh can forget about his retirement plan in Spain! As Wilby gets older I can just see josh resenting her more and more. They don't seem to be on the same page parenting wise as it is, there's no hope for them when W is older!

Reactions: 24
The last one sounds like R answered, and if they were messaging before they met again, they were Doing it whilst they both had partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The more I watch her the more she has had acting lessons from Amber Turd, next minute she will say her dog stepped on a bee 🐝 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I also find it pretty far-fetched that a builder would do extra work for no more money just to satisfy the needs of the client’s child. Unless it’s someone she’s adopted as her dad and already knows them? I mean, time is money. Then again, the Patreon Saint of Paignton does seem to have people falling over themselves to help her so who knows.

Reactions: 25
Wonder what school says about Tallulah’s skirt. Thought it was Betsy at first until I spotted the school tie. The girl is what 12/13 ? And a skirt that short ? That vile woman needs a bloody good shake and enforced enrolment on a parenting course 😡
She’s learnt from mummy that you get attention from the opposite sex by dressing like a tart. The girl is probably just craving attention from someone because she isn’t getting it at home

Reactions: 10
Why is an 8 yo dressing a 2 yo on her own while one parent leaves for “work” and the other does the vitally important job of filming him leaving for “work”???? Why is she responsible for him like that?? Changing his nappy?? And then he was left upstairs alone while E came to ask a question. There’s no stair gate at the top of those stairs let alone all the talc/water/paint tit he’s apparently got in to. It honestly boggles me how one minute she’s saying he’s violent and uncontrollable and it takes two adults to do anything with him… then next he’s getting looked after by teenagers and children without a care in the world?? Out of everything that’s the one thing I’m the closest to asking her wtf is she on about

Also the sense of entitlement staggers me. Yes, a child with autism is going to struggle with sharing and transitions, for example, but does that mean that as parents and nursery workers we just allow them to do whatever they want whenever they want? In my experience, no - it’s neither practical nor fair to do so.

Reactions: 33
Did you have a thing for josh and thought he was ok? Or have you’ve always thought he was lacking in testicles? I’ve been here a long time and never known this. I don’t like him either. It entertains me your distain (autocorrect hates that word but I know what im on about 😂) for him.
No, never had a thing for him 😂. He’s the total opposite of my type in every way, but you’d have to see my Husband to know that. The most honest explanation I have is that I somehow stumbled on a person with all my ‘icks.’ I’m aware it’s the forbidden ‘hate watch,’ and not my best behaviour, but he just really gets on my nerves 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Dots of death, yet again she can't cope with Wilby but quite happy to leave him in the care of an 18 year old whilst she fucks off most weekends and for holidays.
View attachment 1306216View attachment 1306220View attachment 1306221
... and not a single tear was shed.

BrokenThoseIndianrockpython-max-1mb.gif

Also, that poster for the "documentary" is bleeping awful. The fonts and colours don't work at all, the grammar/punctuation is terrible, the little hands and hearts replacing the i's in the words are just weird, and wouldn't Extraordinary Kindness be a better name anyway?

Reactions: 14
Slosh is doing a series of answers to patreon questions on a 'ask him anything' box R did earlier.
Love her hair, love the way she dresses… can’t even write that she’s the best mum to the kids, coz even he knows she’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She went swimming with her best friend Danni and couldn't cope with Wibble and the bag of towels but Sloshy, Isaac, Lula and Edie were all also there. Ok then.

Her and Emily can spot dv perpetrators anywhere but sloshy is even better at it? Bull. tit. If only it was that easy. Absolute idiot.

I
I have night time anxiety, awful sleep disturbances and the panic attacks where you stop breathing that you describe (I had no idea that’s what it was till reading here)

I have been receiving EDMR therapy recently which has helped amazingly but also since I have been taking magnesium supplements they reduced overnight! I didn’t take them for this it was just an accidental discovery. Magnesium can’t be taken with all medications so please check with your doctor erc
I have Magnrsium for anxiety too! But I've never actually taken it. Does it work?

Reactions: 3
She nearly had me tonight... felt heart sorry for her talking about Willby ... then the silly woman made the comparison to DV and what an ace she was as spotting "perpetrators " ... what a twit

Reactions: 17
Se
Sending love to my fellow anxious tattlers, anxiety has controlled my life for a very long time and I know it’s not easy 🖤
Sending love back to you too 💜.
I'm just going to the supermarket to buy potatoes for chips.
Ham egg & chips tonight for us Paupers!
Actually, it will be good for our marriage,
My husband absolutely loves ham, egg & chips.
He loves me the most hardest when we eat paupers food 😂.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.