Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
WOW!! So whilst on my nightshift and reading thread 4 I came across this message that R replied to a lady who was asking her where her PayPal donation went…
Am absolutely speechless how does this vile woman sleep at night?!!! This was from 2019 and from what I have read and had my eyes open to since I joined this page she has just got worse and worse…
"It's not like we're dripping in Gucci"

That aged well 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Diorly

Hi,
Only found this after looking at trending threads and am now hooked. These 2 are complete idiots from what I can see. One thing puzzling me is why the husband has scientist on his insta bio. He doesn't look like he could fasten velcro shoes !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

troglodyte

He’s the best red flag spotter she’s ever seen yet he can’t see she’s a fucking walking red flag 🤦🏻‍♀️
What? Rachaelelaele? Never!

png_20220526_090428_0000.png

(Please excuse the shittest photoshopping to ever have existed. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I was in a rush.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
The way he’s speaking to seb. What a horrible excuse for a man.

sen asking to watch a film and him saying no go to your room. Oh and rach giggling. Pair of fucking bullies.

Doesn’t he find it sad seb says “you never want to do anything with me”
That would break my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 plane tickets to notBarbados, and a SHED load (see what I did there 🤪) of tacky Gucci crap are heading your way, with a bonus case of fizzy cat's piss 🍾

Last thread recap:
- Racket is, as always, a massive cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- just a reminder that #couplegoals Rambo and Mangina Malcolm are in Barcelona, much to Rarebit's disgust as she thought she was going to Barbados. Her face at the reveal will keep Tattlers amused for the rest of the year!
- in the taxi after landing, Sloshy was allegedly on the phone to the kids (even though they should be at school, apart from Seb who's doing exams), and revealed that he's booked a bike ride for Racket's big birthday treat. She's absolutely delighted of course, she thought she'd be by a pool in the Caribbean sipping cocktails and instead she'll be sweating her tiny tits off and irritating her thrush bucket on a bicycle 😂😂😂 nice one, Slosh!
- Joycey posted a picture of Rancid enjoying a fresh orange juice, the bottle of vodka was probably just out of shot to keep up the pretence that she doesn't drink 🤥
- her other birthday present from PC Titwank is a Gucci bag. Between the sunglasses, flip flops and bag, she thinks she looks classy but actually looks trashy as fuck.
- round up of Ratchet's birthday gifts from Sloshy - Gucci sunglasses - £280, Gucci bag - £785, Raq finding out she's going to Barcelona instead of Barbados - priceless!
- a Tattler reported that their mate had ordered a t-shirt from Rabbit's Patchwork Pound Shop, it took 2 weeks to arrive and was terrible quality.
- Rango and Sloshy are celebrating her 40th by going on a bike ride around the city, with Ratchet complaining constantly. Joyce looked like he was off on a camping trip with the scouts, but seemed to enjoy himself despite his wife's incessant whinging. She's still plastering on a fake grin to try and pretend that she's not disappointed to not be lying on a beach in one of her In The Style bikinis forcing herself to drink cocktails and fizzy cat's piss 🍹🍾
- Sloshua enjoyed himself talking about local birds with the tour guide, as it was a woman it's a wonder he was even allowed to look in her direction on Rancid's big day
- as luck would have it, local taxis are demonstrating about something and blocking all the roads, no doubt Ratface spent the day with a sweat tache with how stressful it all is (hope she packed her Rescue Remedy #ad).
- she has managed to get in some bikini time on a roof terrace - thank god, we were so worried about her not getting her braggy Insta posts!
- Merlot Mike is yet to be seen without an alcoholic drink in his hand.
- Barcelona Barbara really isn't happy, Sloshy asked her if she wanted to get in the pool and she couldn't keep the annoyance out of her voice when she said no, and told him "I'm not having it with you, no". Then he told her all about what birds he's seen so far off the hotel roof, thrilling stuff.
- she's having such an amazing birthday that she's spent it reposting happy birthday messages, and drafting two seperate posts for Instagram (one for the normal account and a different one for the Patreon). No gushing thank you to her husband for whisking her away, just mentions of the trolls, exes, and various "toxic" family members and friends. So lush to know that even on her birthday the Tattle bastards are on her mind!
- Rambo and Sloshy are soaking up the culture and history in Barcelona by *checks notes* sitting by the hotel pool, drinking. Racquetball said "just think, in 24 hours we'll be doing the school run". Joyce replied "that's an awful thought, isn't it". He's obviously enjoyed drinking all day and pretending he has no responsibilities. The useless prick.
- next up was yet more dull reposts of wankers wishing her happy birthday 🙄
- Bird Killer Brian filmed her walking while talking on her blower, which she reposted and said she was reassuring Seb that it doesn't matter if he doesn't pass his exams (blah blah blah, kids' mental health etc). Maybe if you hadn't ignored him for years, and encouraged him to do revision instead of chores and working, and told him that whatever happens, he should try his best, then the poor lad might have a bit of a higher opinion of his own ability. The main thing impacting on that boy's mental health is his useless cunt dad and stepmum who treat him like shit 🤬
- Raq obviously thinks that wearing all of her Gucci gear at the same time makes her look classy. Newsflash Ratchet: it's trashy, and looks like it's all fake. You're welcome!
- they've been on a boat trip where Sloshy nearly fell asleep (probably pissed up yet again). He's probably sinking even more red wine than usual because behind the scenes she's whining about not going to Barbados and he's trying to drown her out.
- with the "career break" less than a month away, Sloshua is trying to establish himself as an influencer, taking the time to casually tag every single item of clothing he was wearing. Shame he looks like he's escaped from the set of Kevin and Perry Go Large!
- Even Sloshy is trolling Racquet now, firstly by using the "Jaws" theme on a video of her on the boat, and following it up by calling her an "old sea dog" 🤣🤣🤣
- despite being smack bang in the middle of his exams, Seb is still doing chores, and having the cctv of him putting the recycling out shared online. In the background we can see the new shed outside his bedroom - what sort of chavvy scumbag puts a shed at the front of the house? Oh that's right, Ratchet Rach who's besties with the building inspector.
- Tattlers everywhere are devastated that Rango's nightmare break in notBarbados is over, we have enjoyed it WAY more than she has 😂😂😂
- back in their usual habitat, Rambo and Mangina Malcolm were out for a walk with Wilby and Edie. Wilby was happily strapped into a pushchair for the first time in forever, it's amazing how much calmer he seems when he's had a few days of being looked after by someone who's not his parents. They went to a park, where Wilby was playing, going on the slide and on a swing. At the end they were trying to get him to say "bye bye park" which he did, only for them to not acknowledge it 🤦
- it was Nostrils McGee's birthday, so Rancho posted a shit load of photos and videos, pointing out lots of flaws, and including some photos Emily had sent her of dresses she'd bought and sent back because she didn't like them. Such a great friend! Of course she had to shoehorn in a mention of trolls 🙄 with a clip of Emily saying there's one she can't block as they're so funny!
- a Tattle detective noticed that Emily's birthday post said that they met when E went to Rambo's book tour in 2018. Despite the fact she recently said that Seb last saw his mum in 2017 "when Josh and I were in Birmingham at my show" (remember the book wasn't actually published until July 2018). Another Tattle detective did a deep dive and found that Rancid's wedding was in October 2017, and there were no mentions on her grid of doing any kind of book tour. On the day after she claimed that Isaac had gone to see his mum but she was brethalysed and found to have been drinking so he was brought home again, Racquet posted a video with the caption "in life there is no greater feeling than drunken times in the pub toilets with your best friends" 🥴
- after one whole night back at home from notBarbados, Raq and Joyce needed a break and pissed off out for the night to Exeter. But not before she'd filmed herself at the beach sitting with her back to Wilbert while he screamed. She's obviously forgotten all the distraction techniques they learnt, as she didn't look at or speak to him, just went to put a hand on him which made him shove her. Almost as though she's winding him up to make his tantrums look worse than they are 🤔 she also uploaded a longer version of the video on her Patreon, which included her huffing while Edie got up and went to comfort him (while making sure her Gucci sunglasses and Victoria Beckham t-shirt were clearly in shot).
- but it's all ok, because they soon fucked off for another night out on the piss and left him with Betsy and GG. Betsy apparently said he had "the worst" meltdown, but funnily enough she didn't film it 🤷
- Sloshua is still trying to line up his new career as an influencer for when his "career break" from the police kicks in, by tagging every single item of clothing he was wearing (apart from the £5k watch that Rambo bought him for being a good little husband and keeping his balls firmly in her designer handbag).
- off to the beach (in the car, even though she constantly tells us it's 30 seconds away from the house), and a video of Edie gyrating in the back of the car, with Raq's Gucci sunglasses in shot. Then she was filming Wilby in the sea, not speaking or interacting with him yet again.
- back at the hamster cage house, Sloshy had eyes like saucers again 👀 and was waffling on about having a kit ready for the beach so they can "deploy". God he's boring.
- Betsy and GG came home at almost 5am and set off the alarms, bet their neighbours love them 😬 and then entered the house via Seb's bedroom. Lush.
- Ranchello shared a hypocritical quote about children needing to be safe, and followed it up with some guff from some follower who reckons they've changed their entire outlook on kids misbehaving due to Wilby 🙄
- on the PatreCON, Random revealed that GG has got the sack for pulling a sickie. On the same day that she had rolled in at 5am (which we know because Racket shared the CCTV), and then spent the day at the beach with the Clampitts (which we know because Rancid filmed her). Now Racquetball is putting money into GG's account to make up for the wages she now won't get. It was at the same place BeKind worked, so she also quit her job in solidarity. Easy when your scummy, scammy mum throws cash at you and buys you anything you want.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She's embarrassed by Wilby isn't she? That's all I get from her everytime she talks about him. She's embarrassed. It's not about Wilby or how he's feeling. It's all about her.

Also, how the fuck does she think single parents cope with their children, autistic or not. She's fucking useless. Calls Joyce, or Betsy, or Em or one of the other million saps that seem to help her out at the drop of a hat, because she can't manage with him on her own. She's a useless mother, who can't cope with their child (any of their children actually). That's what she should be embarrassed about, the fact that every one else seems able to look after him and she just can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I give up how many are there of you on here, if enough report it be looked into. It seems to me you are feeding off her entertaining you and don't really want to stop her. Do it for all the real victims the time you spend discussing could spend working together campaigning to stop her. No wonder she lurks and laughs you feed her thrill of it all.
It’s Empen and qwerty! Great tan you’ve got there love!

I resent being told by a newcomer what I should or shouldn’t do , as Frida says it’s a gossip site to discuss the shady and scamming twats. Do you really think ‘I’m from Tattle and I’m very upset about about Rachel of Paignton’ is going to do any good, even in our droves?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Who asks a fucking stranger what contraception they use? 🤯 Surely if you don't know what to use, you look up different options, maybe talk to your GP or make an appointment at the sexual health clinic, not message Instagram pricks 🤷 is she setting the huns up for an "oops" baby by saying she doesn't use anything? Although her and Sloshy's alcohol and drug consumption might have an effect on their fertility.

And nobody, not a single soul, was wondering or asking what Betsy uses - why even mention it? In the last week she has talked about Betsy's tendency for thrush, and now her preferred contraception and associated side effects. Betsy is legally still a child, and even if she wasn't, none of this is none of anyone else's business.

And finally, she reckons she was "cray cray" with the coil. Firstly, is that really appropriate language for the saviour of women and ambassador for mental health to be using? And secondly, the fact that she thinks she is less "cray cray" now is laughable, was she wandering around filming everything just in case something worthy of sharing online happened? Was she secretly filming family and friends? Because I think she seems far more unhinged now than she did in the earlier days of her page 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Fuck off "josh has caught 3 trolls" he couldn't even find his fucking balls in your back pocket if he tried rach! Not to mention every single tattle i.p address he said he could track down 3 years ago 🤣🤣
Hes not important, he never was and never will be. And he's definitely not someone to be afraid of!!
Pull the other one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
Just on the topic of the GG situation, my best friend at school had a mum like Rach. All the money she wanted, no rules, free house all the time. I used to be jealous cos I was in at 10pm sharp and saved my dinner money for weekends and thought she was the coolest thing ever. Argued with my mum cos I was 15 and thought I knew everything and it was unfair that she made sure I did home work when my friend got to go home and do whatever she wanted. Fast forward a year and she ended up living with me, my mum give her dinner money and washed her clothes, made sure she was eating & even paid for her prom dress. She never once questioned it, she needed to get out and that was it, she told her to pack her stuff and get to ours. I only realised then that I’d rather have the parents who care where I am, care about my education and want the best for me than the parent who thinks it’s ok to be abusive towards their child cos you throw money at them. The GG thing triggers me massively, I really hope she gets out.

• Heart
  • Sad
I don't care if GG is 18, 28 or 108, what the fuck is she doing going into his room at 5am and dragging the covers off him. I'm not surprised he was pissed off. It's bad enough she has no boundaries in place for her own kids/stepkids, but now there isn't even any boundaries for Betsy's mates! Why is everyone so shocked Seb called her Betsy's mate, that's exactly what she is. Can't stand Betsy, think she's a carbon copy of Rachaeaeaeaele and she's incredibly unpleasant and unlikeable, seems as though her friends are too :rolleyes:

My son is 17, I soak up every single second that he sees fit to spend with me. His favourite thing to do is ignore me most of the day and when I'm heading to bed, he suddenly decides he needs a chat and a hug. I'm tired by that point but don't care. I'd sit with him all night if he wanted me to. Seb is clearly feeling unwanted, unheard, unloved. You can tell by the things he's saying to them. It's not funny, it's just very very sad.

Why does she insist on talking about shit and arseholes all the time. She's fucking gross. It's not funny, it's like she's a 9 year old boy still obsessed with making jokes about poo. It's not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

2ofeach

VIP Member
Been AWOL...same PTWM shit different day....
So GG thought it would be funny, its OK, she's OVER 18 🤷‍♀️, to enter Sebs room and whip the sheets off him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

THAT is every reason why it ISN'T OK.

Bear with but....Had an 18yr old male, not in a relationship with a 16yr old girl thought it funny to whip the sheets off her in bed all the alarm bells would be ringing.
No mum would disclose that thinking it's funny.....would they?
Honestly there really isn't a bar she's not prepared to go under.

What if he was being intimate with himself, or if he was sleeping naked so exposed to GG.
GGs on dodgy ground there. She ought to have been told that despite her acting like a juvenile her actions as an adult were not acceptable and by living with them she must keep to her dedicated room or family spaces not individuals spaces, ie bedrooms.

And for a grown man to stand talking with his hand tucked in the front of his shorts 🤢 grow the fuck up, thats disgusting.
Kids do it to keep warm but he was half bloody naked so can't use that as an excuse. Nasty man.

Reactions: 59

FridaK

VIP Member
Is the Trauma Workshops for people who viewed her content and now need help understanding and processing it?

If so then I’ll definitely sign up to do it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

redfoxbaby

I’m so confused about her recent story. She was saying hello to wilby whilst she was coming down the stairs and he was with jo (I think?) he was happy as Larry then he just looked at her and dropped to the floor crying?? She literally stepped over him and said “we’ll just ignore you” and continued to talk, no wonder he has melt downs??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

FridaK

VIP Member
She has 2488 followers on patreon at £5 a month. That’s £2870 a week, £12,440 a month and £150,000 a year. From that one account.

Then she begs for expensive food and vouchers to be sent to help a handful of women in Torbay.

And as she STILL hasn’t paid her tax on the CIC.

Absolutely mind blowing!

• Wow
  • Angry
I’m so confused about her recent story. She was saying hello to wilby whilst she was coming down the stairs and he was with jo (I think?) he was happy as Larry then he just looked at her and dropped to the floor crying?? She literally stepped over him and said “we’ll just ignore you” and continued to talk, no wonder he has melt downs??
That’s not a meltdown. It’s a natural reaction to seeing Rachaeaeale.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Autistic bless him. My son is autistic too and I remember those early years so clearly.
I just hope she doesn’t monetise him and his challenges,
Are you new here? Unfortunately, she already has. Crying about him being "non-verbal" and she "might never hear him speak", then a couple of weeks later putting his first favourite word on a jumper and selling it. Then putting his next favourite phrase on a jumper and selling it. Then encouraging people to sign up to her Patreon to see the "journey that she can't share on her main page because of all the hate" (aka pay her money to find out more). She's fucking sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Bluergh

VIP Member
She’s really fucked me tbh.

Like how dare she. I only want nice stuff. Why do YOU only want nice stuff. Is it cos that’s all your kids and friends kids that you support will eat ?

She had a slap up meal last night, with fresh fish delivered. Surprise party, Barcelona, head to toe in Gucci. Plus she’s seriously debating a four grand bath. Along with affording to have her bathroom ripped out.

If you ask me these huns deserve being ripped off.
How can they not question where all this money is going ? Especially when she’s now a sole bread winner, pays four 4 cars.. Then the people she employs are hardly struggling are they. It’s wild that people still believe she Is doing good.

She can take the bag that pays for itself and fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 55