PTWM #128 Who lives in a hobbit hole with views of the sea? Sponge-Slosh and Period Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think two of next year's Oscar nominations for Best Fake Crier should be Old Sea Gucci Dog Raq and Amber Heard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just set up the narrative to tell her main account that Josh is having his “career break.” I.E she absolutely, definitely, can’t cope alone. That poor little boy will never know how many times his parents threw him under the bus to explain their feckless behaviour.

Funnily enough, that bothers me way more than her scrounging food that will go to waste from idiots that send it to her. She is even victimising Edie with Wibble as the ‘unintentional’ perp.

As ever, lots of face pulling, shifting of moods from sad to bad jokes. Amber Heard eat your heart out 🙄

Reactions: 44
There is something not quite true about her swimming with Wilby stories as she said they went swimming with her friend Dan, who told her Wilby looks autistic but she then later says she can't go swimming on her own because if Josh hadn't of been there to have Wilby why she quickly got changed and then she tried getting Wilby changed whilst Josh got ready.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but if they were trying to make things easier why would she get out first to get ready, then Slosh? Surely she knows by now she can’t cope with him when he gets upset, why would she have everything and try to pick him up to? And she wants us to believe that a 19yr old can manage him just fine!!

She never gave us an answer on what happened with the mean lady at the tap, did she explain her son was autistic and just go ahead or did she stop W and move him?

She is just upping engagement, same old same old, all the huns will lap it up saying they adore her and she is the best mum.

Who would plan to have a bathroom ripped out before purchasing one!!!

Reactions: 14
She can't cope looking after him but other people can?

YES!!! This is what gets me. I can’t cope, he’s done this that and whatever, it’s so hard. What’s that, Josh? Weekend away? Oh go on then, someone will look after the kids.

If you as his mum find it difficult to cope, if he genuinely does have autism and all the difficulties that go with that, if you don’t have proper respite care in place for him, how dare you just palm him off on whoever will take him. It’s at best irresponsible and at worst abusive.

Reactions: 41
She's embarrassed by Wilby isn't she? That's all I get from her everytime she talks about him. She's embarrassed. It's not about Wilby or how he's feeling. It's all about her.

Also, how the duck does she think single parents cope with their children, autistic or not. She's bleeping useless. Calls Joyce, or Betsy, or Em or one of the other million saps that seem to help her out at the drop of a hat, because she can't manage with him on her own. She's a useless mother, who can't cope with their child (any of their children actually). That's what she should be embarrassed about, the fact that every one else seems able to look after him and she just can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The huns are wetting their knickers because they saw her in the bgt audience for two seconds

Reactions: 7
YES!!! This is what gets me. I can’t cope, he’s done this that and whatever, it’s so hard. What’s that, Josh? Weekend away? Oh go on then, someone will look after the kids.

If you as his mum find it difficult to cope, if he genuinely does have autism and all the difficulties that go with that, if you don’t have proper respite care in place for him, how dare you just palm him off on whoever will take him. It’s at best irresponsible and at worst abusive.
Just came here to say exactly this!! So she’s totally unable to take him out on her own (despite her years of training and bringing up 100’s of children), yet she constantly leaves him in the care of others, one who managed to take him to a festival on her own. Hmmm.
Question is, is she unable to take him out on her own, or does she not want to take him out on her own?
Plus her fake tears and “giving it one of them” are nauseating.

Reactions: 23
And I’ll say it as she reads here….Rachel you are a tit parent. Terrible. The worst parent ever could be. Your don’t swerve any of them kids and deserve them all to be took of you. Your a embarrassment for a mam and Myra Hindley was probably a better parent then you’ll ever be snatching kids from other parents. You waste of space…give it one of them and bog off for good 😂 rant over

And her face was caked in blood apparently… which would warrant a massive mark yet…. And it’s where ??
I try to look at everything with balance and whilst yes a multitude of their parenting activities/skills may be questionable to some comparing her to Myra Hindley is a little extreme. I've said it before and I'll say it again (just for those at the back 😂).... it may not be an equitable distribution of love and affection but those kids are loved. I'll add to that clothed, fed, warm etc and whilst that doesn't mean not potentially suffering in some way it does mean to a degree looked after. Myra Hindley? Perhaps some research into what that sick individual actually did would benefit.
Now back to qwerty, tesco food shops and the giant human contraceptive 😂.

Reactions: 24
Empen/querty = alleged police, hilarious really
Moody = pops up with incomprehensible unhinged messages every now and again under different names but the tone is the same
Keels = fancied herself as a journo and was quite obsessed

Can't think of any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moody = pops up with incomprehensible unhinged messages every now and again under different names but the tone is the same

Can't think of any more!
Tbh i wasnt here from the beginning but have read every thread since and i always thought they were the same person with a different alias each time 🧐

Reactions: 5
Apparently her and Sloshy can now spot dv perpetrators wherever they go. I'm also picking up a strong whiff of munchausens by proxy going on there. She's a terrible parent. I knew someone years ago who wanted her kids diagnosed, she managed to get one diagnosed with autism and loved all the attention it gave her. She had another kid sent into different hospitals for non stop tests to look for epilepsy and was insistent that the child was having fits. Rachel sounds exactly like her.
I know a girl who did EXACTLY the same thing oddly enough.

Reactions: 3

Can't think of any more!
And those 3 (or 4 if you count qwerty and empen as 2 people lol) are just the select few who would have actually gone to her inbox and be classed as trolls. Not hundreds of people like R claims 🤣
We need another crazy to hop on, make it abit more fun 🤣

Reactions: 10
She's embarrassed by Wilby isn't she? That's all I get from her everytime she talks about him. She's embarrassed. It's not about Wilby or how he's feeling. It's all about her.

Also, how the duck does she think single parents cope with their children, autistic or not. She's bleeping useless. Calls Joyce, or Betsy, or Em or one of the other million saps that seem to help her out at the drop of a hat, because she can't manage with him on her own. She's a useless mother, who can't cope with their child (any of their children actually). That's what she should be embarrassed about, the fact that every one else seems able to look after him and she just can't.
I’m not a single parent but my husband works full time and I don’t have any friends or family who I can call on to help with the children. Even when they were younger, if I was struggling I’d have to get on with it. Most working parents can’t repeatedly leave work to deal with kids when the other parent is already with them.

Reactions: 29
So even though she worked with Autistic children/adults for a million years she is now naive and not understanding of autism..??

Reactions: 28
Tbh i wasnt here from the beginning but have read every thread since and i always thought they were the same person with a different alias each time 🧐
Writing style is easy to pick up, use of emojis etc. If someone is both Keels and Moody theyve got some skills in how they adapt it as theyre very different. The other two were very similar at the time for sure.

MOD was so easy to spot on her own thread!

And those 3 (or 4 if you count qwerty and empen as 2 people lol) are just the select few who would have actually gone to her inbox and be classed as trolls. Not hundreds of people like R claims 🤣
We need another crazy to hop on, make it abit more fun 🤣
Oh at least one of them is still here for sure, they were too obsessed to walk away. I think the more extreme ones don't make it through these days maybe?

Empen and her sock puppet were a riot. I've said before I don't doubt people hit her inbox but I doubt it is any of us here who make valid points and well written posts, I think its the more obsessed - and you can quite imagine they do send her some crap so I don't think she is lying about that (sometimes)

Reactions: 12
Writing style is easy to pick up, use of emojis etc. If someone is both Keels and Moody theyve got some skills in how they adapt it as theyre very different. The other two were very similar at the time for sure.

MOD was so easy to spot on her own thread!
I always figured they just changed how they wrote to be whichever character arc they wanted to be. They all seemed intelligent enough to pull it off or perhaps they were all PC contraceptive pill bored at 'work' when there was no hedgehog crime paperwork to fill in.....

Reactions: 4

This is exactly what I think. She cannot believe that her and Josh made a boy that in her eyes, is less than perfect. It really saddens me because I have an autistic son and I genuinely love the way he sees the world, I love the fact that he gives us glimpses into his world all the time. I sincerely hope that Wilby has no filter when he’s older like my son because he’ll straight up tell her she’s a bleeping bleep and not bat an eyelid. My boy doesn’t flinch when he needs to say something because he doesn’t know how to “mask” his true thoughts.
Her and Josh are also annoyed that they won’t be able to just palm him off with biscuits and a tablet whilst he’s growing up and he’s going to need actual parental guidance.
Wilby is at an age where he’s still deemed cute but I can see when he’s 9/10 and still “violent” and “aggressive” no one will want to look after him. I feel so sorry for him and all of the children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.