PTWM #128 Who lives in a hobbit hole with views of the sea? Sponge-Slosh and Period Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 plane tickets to notBarbados, and a SHED load (see what I did there 🤪) of tacky Gucci crap are heading your way, with a bonus case of fizzy cat's piss 🍾

Last thread recap:
- Racket is, as always, a massive bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- just a reminder that #couplegoals Rambo and Mangina Malcolm are in Barcelona, much to Rarebit's disgust as she thought she was going to Barbados. Her face at the reveal will keep Tattlers amused for the rest of the year!
- in the taxi after landing, Sloshy was allegedly on the phone to the kids (even though they should be at school, apart from Seb who's doing exams), and revealed that he's booked a bike ride for Racket's big birthday treat. She's absolutely delighted of course, she thought she'd be by a pool in the Caribbean sipping cocktails and instead she'll be sweating her tiny tits off and irritating her thrush bucket on a bicycle 😂😂😂 nice one, Slosh!
- Joycey posted a picture of Rancid enjoying a fresh orange juice, the bottle of vodka was probably just out of shot to keep up the pretence that she doesn't drink 🤥
- her other birthday present from PC Titwank is a Gucci bag. Between the sunglasses, flip flops and bag, she thinks she looks classy but actually looks trashy as duck.
- round up of Ratchet's birthday gifts from Sloshy - Gucci sunglasses - £280, Gucci bag - £785, Raq finding out she's going to Barcelona instead of Barbados - priceless!
- a Tattler reported that their mate had ordered a t-shirt from Rabbit's Patchwork Pound Shop, it took 2 weeks to arrive and was terrible quality.
- Rango and Sloshy are celebrating her 40th by going on a bike ride around the city, with Ratchet complaining constantly. Joyce looked like he was off on a camping trip with the scouts, but seemed to enjoy himself despite his wife's incessant whinging. She's still plastering on a fake grin to try and pretend that she's not disappointed to not be lying on a beach in one of her In The Style bikinis forcing herself to drink cocktails and fizzy cat's piss 🍹🍾
- Sloshua enjoyed himself talking about local birds with the tour guide, as it was a woman it's a wonder he was even allowed to look in her direction on Rancid's big day
- as luck would have it, local taxis are demonstrating about something and blocking all the roads, no doubt Ratface spent the day with a sweat tache with how stressful it all is (hope she packed her Rescue Remedy #ad).
- she has managed to get in some bikini time on a roof terrace - thank god, we were so worried about her not getting her braggy Insta posts!
- Merlot Mike is yet to be seen without an alcoholic drink in his hand.
- Barcelona Barbara really isn't happy, Sloshy asked her if she wanted to get in the pool and she couldn't keep the annoyance out of her voice when she said no, and told him "I'm not having it with you, no". Then he told her all about what birds he's seen so far off the hotel roof, thrilling stuff.
- she's having such an amazing birthday that she's spent it reposting happy birthday messages, and drafting two seperate posts for Instagram (one for the normal account and a different one for the Patreon). No gushing thank you to her husband for whisking her away, just mentions of the trolls, exes, and various "toxic" family members and friends. So lush to know that even on her birthday the Tattle bastards are on her mind!
- Rambo and Sloshy are soaking up the culture and history in Barcelona by *checks notes* sitting by the hotel pool, drinking. Racquetball said "just think, in 24 hours we'll be doing the school run". Joyce replied "that's an awful thought, isn't it". He's obviously enjoyed drinking all day and pretending he has no responsibilities. The useless prick.
- next up was yet more dull reposts of wankers wishing her happy birthday 🙄
- Bird Killer Brian filmed her walking while talking on her blower, which she reposted and said she was reassuring Seb that it doesn't matter if he doesn't pass his exams (blah blah blah, kids' mental health etc). Maybe if you hadn't ignored him for years, and encouraged him to do revision instead of chores and working, and told him that whatever happens, he should try his best, then the poor lad might have a bit of a higher opinion of his own ability. The main thing impacting on that boy's mental health is his useless bleep dad and stepmum who treat him like tit 🤬
- Raq obviously thinks that wearing all of her Gucci gear at the same time makes her look classy. Newsflash Ratchet: it's trashy, and looks like it's all fake. You're welcome!
- they've been on a boat trip where Sloshy nearly fell asleep (probably pissed up yet again). He's probably sinking even more red wine than usual because behind the scenes she's whining about not going to Barbados and he's trying to drown her out.
- with the "career break" less than a month away, Sloshua is trying to establish himself as an influencer, taking the time to casually tag every single item of clothing he was wearing. Shame he looks like he's escaped from the set of Kevin and Perry Go Large!
- Even Sloshy is trolling Racquet now, firstly by using the "Jaws" theme on a video of her on the boat, and following it up by calling her an "old sea dog" 🤣🤣🤣
- despite being smack bang in the middle of his exams, Seb is still doing chores, and having the cctv of him putting the recycling out shared online. In the background we can see the new shed outside his bedroom - what sort of chavvy scumbag puts a shed at the front of the house? Oh that's right, Ratchet Rach who's besties with the building inspector.
- Tattlers everywhere are devastated that Rango's nightmare break in notBarbados is over, we have enjoyed it WAY more than she has 😂😂😂
- back in their usual habitat, Rambo and Mangina Malcolm were out for a walk with Wilby and Edie. Wilby was happily strapped into a pushchair for the first time in forever, it's amazing how much calmer he seems when he's had a few days of being looked after by someone who's not his parents. They went to a park, where Wilby was playing, going on the slide and on a swing. At the end they were trying to get him to say "bye bye park" which he did, only for them to not acknowledge it 🤦
- it was Nostrils McGee's birthday, so Rancho posted a tit load of photos and videos, pointing out lots of flaws, and including some photos Emily had sent her of dresses she'd bought and sent back because she didn't like them. Such a great friend! Of course she had to shoehorn in a mention of trolls 🙄 with a clip of Emily saying there's one she can't block as they're so funny!
- a Tattle detective noticed that Emily's birthday post said that they met when E went to Rambo's book tour in 2018. Despite the fact she recently said that Seb last saw his mum in 2017 "when Josh and I were in Birmingham at my show" (remember the book wasn't actually published until July 2018). Another Tattle detective did a deep dive and found that Rancid's wedding was in October 2017, and there were no mentions on her grid of doing any kind of book tour. On the day after she claimed that Isaac had gone to see his mum but she was brethalysed and found to have been drinking so he was brought home again, Racquet posted a video with the caption "in life there is no greater feeling than drunken times in the pub toilets with your best friends" 🥴
- after one whole night back at home from notBarbados, Raq and Joyce needed a break and pissed off out for the night to Exeter. But not before she'd filmed herself at the beach sitting with her back to Wilbert while he screamed. She's obviously forgotten all the distraction techniques they learnt, as she didn't look at or speak to him, just went to put a hand on him which made him shove her. Almost as though she's winding him up to make his tantrums look worse than they are 🤔 she also uploaded a longer version of the video on her Patreon, which included her huffing while Edie got up and went to comfort him (while making sure her Gucci sunglasses and Victoria Beckham t-shirt were clearly in shot).
- but it's all ok, because they soon fucked off for another night out on the piss and left him with Betsy and GG. Betsy apparently said he had "the worst" meltdown, but funnily enough she didn't film it 🤷
- Sloshua is still trying to line up his new career as an influencer for when his "career break" from the police kicks in, by tagging every single item of clothing he was wearing (apart from the £5k watch that Rambo bought him for being a good little husband and keeping his balls firmly in her designer handbag).
- off to the beach (in the car, even though she constantly tells us it's 30 seconds away from the house), and a video of Edie gyrating in the back of the car, with Raq's Gucci sunglasses in shot. Then she was filming Wilby in the sea, not speaking or interacting with him yet again.
- back at the hamster cage house, Sloshy had eyes like saucers again 👀 and was waffling on about having a kit ready for the beach so they can "deploy". God he's boring.
- Betsy and GG came home at almost 5am and set off the alarms, bet their neighbours love them 😬 and then entered the house via Seb's bedroom. Lush.
- Ranchello shared a hypocritical quote about children needing to be safe, and followed it up with some guff from some follower who reckons they've changed their entire outlook on kids misbehaving due to Wilby 🙄
- on the PatreCON, Random revealed that GG has got the sack for pulling a sickie. On the same day that she had rolled in at 5am (which we know because Racket shared the CCTV), and then spent the day at the beach with the Clampitts (which we know because Rancid filmed her). Now Racquetball is putting money into GG's account to make up for the wages she now won't get. It was at the same place BeKind worked, so she also quit her job in solidarity. Easy when your scummy, scammy mum throws cash at you and buys you anything you want.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Can't wait for their next holiday! Won't ever be anywhere near as entertaining as Barbadoscelona was though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't wait for their next holiday! Won't ever be anywhere near as entertaining as Barbadoscelona was though😂
Can you imagine their upcoming holiday to Portugal, with their full team of support staff, the Patchwork Girls.
You have to feel sorry for the passengers & crew on that flight, and even more pity for the guests and staff at their holiday accommodation 😫.
Unless they've booked a villa in top of a very high mountain, or on an island in a swamp.
Raq's photos and videos are going to be amazin!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just want to say my comment about bekind staying up all night and probably dabbling in the marching powder comes from my experience and the fact she imitates taking it on TikTok. The constant talk about hangxiety. She could and be just drinking but even if she is, she’s 17. That’s a lot of alcohol for a teenager to be consuming.
Most teenagers I know (I have a 19 year old sister) are going to raves and taking a lot more than I ever did at that age. Teenagers now (not all!!) are into things I experimented with in my mid twenties.

now if I stay up past 11pm I’m in bed for 2 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s the funniest recap to date 😆😆

I’m in shock she is letting Slosh out to play football, he is allowed a hobby!! Or are they already getting fed up of being together 24/7 😆😆

GG will definitely be an employee for Patchwork very soon. I think R sees herself in GG and that’s why she is allowing her to stay. It also helps that she is pretty so can be exploited for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Awww reminiscing about Barbadoscelona already! :love: Thanks for the recap @DipsyDoodle. I guess GG will be beholden to mind Wibble at their beck and call now she's on the payroll too? Must be a pretty significant sum that she's being given to run a car as a teenager.

Reactions: 16
So, our Rach has kind of stolen another child.
GG, who is 18 or 19,
is someone else's daughter and probably very loved and missed.
Unless her home life was actually even more unpleasant and dysfunctional than the Hambleton House of Horror?
Raq is such a bleeping weirdo, she stole her husband's biological children, just because she could.
Had another baby with Joyce, just because she could.
She has very little time for her biological children and no time or patience with the 2 stolen children.
Now she's claimed someone else's child, rehomed her in the potting shed (love shack) & turned her into a "new" mother for the almost 3 year old that she failed to bond with.
You couldn't make it up 😲.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So Sloshy got hurt and football and she is asking if he needs to go to hospital….shame that thought never crossed her mind when Seb, her niece or Issac was hurt all whilst in her care…she needed someone else to point it out to her on all 3 of those occasions

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I keep reading GG as gangster granny 😬 thinking why you saying shes pretty living in the potting shed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We’ll eventually find out about GG, rach doesn’t keep anything private. Then we’ll have a whole “broken people help broken people” post. Or maybe a book. How I went from delightfully broken to helping broken people.

She is typical narcissistic behaviour.

she probably says daily to everyone “after everything I’ve done for you”

her self importance is off the charts.
That’s probably why stabby walked away, she saw what her future could have been and ran.

Reactions: 29
Great recap as always @DipsyDoodle we all love you like the hardest ever.

So off the back of her posting them rolling in at 5am GG has got the sack?

If I was GG’s mum I would be fuming.

I remember not sleeping and going straight to work 😂
Mind you I was the driver that night.

As for sloshy she should have said he was on a “career break” the day after she said it, as he hasn’t been since and it’s meant to start on the 15th June, these huns are so thick.

Reactions: 25
Rancid last story about the gulls raising a family on the roof terrace.. "surely there's comfier places to raise a family..." yeah but you live on the roof so why wouldn't the gulls be #influenced to do the same 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just caught up. Wow. Shes definitely homed in on GG hasn't she, wonder what her parents think 🤔
There will be a catch sooner or later for R helping her financially. That seems to be her only form of control over people just lately. Not much of a coincidence that she's now done this to numerous people.
Emily left her job to become financially reliant on R
Pa jo is financially reliant on her
Josh has now left his job to be financially reliant on her
Stabby jo was working for her
Betsy relies on her
Numerous young women at the centre
And now GG
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
But of course, it will be trolls fault eventually why GG lost her job not because R overshares everything.

Reactions: 34
Rancid last story about the gulls raising a family on the roof terrace.. "surely there's comfier places to raise a family..." yeah but you live on the roof so why wouldn't the gulls be #influenced to do the same 🤣🤣
maybe she’ll invite them in like she does all the other’s and get them in the shop on the payroll🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a follow up of the message from one of the huns as its not been mentioned, it was after she posted videos on patreon of yet another Wilby 'meltdown' apparently a coming home transition meltdown, both her and Sloshy just standing there watching him cry, not talking to him or trying to comfort him until Sloshy picks him up with his bottle and takes him through to lounge and puts the TV on for him (thats the photo on the story reply from the hun)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.