PTWM #128 Who lives in a hobbit hole with views of the sea? Sponge-Slosh and Period Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always figured they just changed how they wrote to be whichever character arc they wanted to be. They all seemed intelligent enough to pull it off or perhaps they were all PC contraceptive pill bored at 'work' when there was no hedgehog crime paperwork to fill in.....
Wouldn't that be a plot twist!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their lives are just so weird, imagine telling your child to say goodbye to everyone, when in reality it’s just a video of you and your child!! As she says it blows my mind that this is their normal. It blows my mind that W has had every moment recorded since he was born. She is a walking contradiction, one minute she is so proud of W and being able to see the world through his eyes and the other side is everyone staring at us and it makes her feel so tit.

Reactions: 25
If Josh just scooped him up from the side of the pool (where she hadn’t been able to get him changed) and carried him outside how did Lula manage to do his hair with the combover in what was obviously the pool changing room? It was only yesterday, how does she not remember what she’s said and posted?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I literally have worse from a quick itch of my leg the other day 🤣 she reckons a tiny thing like that cause Edie to be caked in blood 🤣🤣🤣
Edie: gets a little scratch on her face
Rach: OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE THAT SCENE IN "CARRIE" WITH THE PIG'S BLOOD, WILBY REALLY GAVE IT ONE OF THEM THIS TIME

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is exactly what I think. She cannot believe that her and Josh made a boy that in her eyes, is less than perfect. It really saddens me because I have an autistic son and I genuinely love the way he sees the world, I love the fact that he gives us glimpses into his world all the time. I sincerely hope that Wilby has no filter when he’s older like my son because he’ll straight up tell her she’s a bleeping bleep and not bat an eyelid. My boy doesn’t flinch when he needs to say something because he doesn’t know how to “mask” his true thoughts.
Her and Josh are also annoyed that they won’t be able to just palm him off with biscuits and a tablet whilst he’s growing up and he’s going to need actual parental guidance.
Wilby is at an age where he’s still deemed cute but I can see when he’s 9/10 and still “violent” and “aggressive” no one will want to look after him. I feel so sorry for him and all of the children.
This is exactly how my 11 year old boy is. No secrets with him. Everyone knows what I’ve been up to, why he’s annoyed etc. I love how all my friends always ask him what’s happened as he’s so honest. He never lies to me either.
It was difficult at first as he's always been a handful. Everyone automatically tells you what you are doing wrong. I genuinely was trying everything. I felt and still quite often feel deflated.

Unlike Rancid, I never had 100 safe people for him. He was with me or his dad. He still won’t stay anywhere he stayed at my sisters recently and sat up all night.

I hate that Rancid makes it all about her, her struggles etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another here that is annoyed by the way she talks about Wilby. She is embarrassed with him and for all the courses she has been on and therapy she has received she has learned no life strategies in coping. Anyway she is a horror of a woman and a scamming bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their lives are just so weird, imagine telling your child to say goodbye to everyone, when in reality it’s just a video of you and your child!! As she says it blows my mind that this is their normal. It blows my mind that W has had every moment recorded since he was born. She is a walking contradiction, one minute she is so proud of W and being able to see the world through his eyes and the other side is everyone staring at us and it makes her feel so tit.
It’s that contradictory bullshit that made me feel uneasy before the Tattle rant when I still followed her and thought she was alright. One minute she would be moaning about how traumatised she was and how hard her life was and I’d feel sorry for her and the literal next day she’d be bragging about how amazing it was (especially around her relationship with Josh) and I’d end up feeling inadequate and a bit envious. All seemed a bit exaggerated for effect, as she now is with Wobble. He’s simultaneously the best child ever born and the most difficult toddler ever to live. I was kicked in the face by a 2 year old at work today as I was changing their nappy and they didn’t want to lie down. Such is life with toddlers. I’ve been bitten, scratched, smacked, headbutted, snotted/sweated/pissed on, it goes with the territory.

Reactions: 41
If she reads here laughing, good for her. I read here laughing also. I just come to take the piss out of Slosh, if she finds that funny then she’s very welcome. 😊
Did you have a thing for josh and thought he was ok? Or have you’ve always thought he was lacking in testicles? I’ve been here a long time and never known this. I don’t like him either. It entertains me your distain (autocorrect hates that word but I know what im on about 😂) for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s that contradictory bullshit that made me feel uneasy before the Tattle rant when I still followed her and thought she was alright. One minute she would be moaning about how traumatised she was and how hard her life was and I’d feel sorry for her and the literal next day she’d be bragging about how amazing it was (especially around her relationship with Josh) and I’d end up feeling inadequate and a bit envious. All seemed a bit exaggerated for effect, as she now is with Wobble. He’s simultaneously the best child ever born and the most difficult toddler ever to live. I was kicked in the face by a 2 year old at work today as I was changing their nappy and they didn’t want to lie down. Such is life with toddlers. I’ve been bitten, scratched, smacked, headbutted, snotted/sweated/pissed on, it goes with the territory.
I agree, iv had my lip split open more times than I can remember and my eldest almost made me go blind once when he threw a book and it hit me in the eye, binder first!! 🤣

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched all the dots yet but… the little boy with the tap/ bucket… how does she know he wasn’t autistic and sharing “Wilbys” tap wouldn’t of worked for him?
and didn’t we see E getting him dressed yesterday just after he’s scratched her?? It was just a scratch 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Edie: gets a little scratch on her face
Rach: OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE THAT SCENE IN "CARRIE" WITH THE PIG'S BLOOD, WILBY REALLY GAVE IT ONE OF THEM THIS TIME
Evie: breaks both wrists
Rach: you’ve managed to eat an ice cream, you’re clearly fine

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Me me me poor little me🥱

She can’t stand wilby and she is mortified that he is less than perfect in her eyes! She only sees his faults and the negatives in situations with him. She can’t do anything alone with him because she doesn’t have a bond with him nor a maternal bone in her body. She is gutted she isn’t going to have the easy life she envisioned with sloshy. It’s only a matter of time before wilberforce is harder to palm off on 18 year olds and they have no one to watch him because he will get bigger and stronger. Even though he is autistic he still needs boundaries and they have never put any in place for him.
They have been swimming plenty times before and it is always overwhelming for poor wilberforce so why does she insist in taking him back.
What 2/3 year old hasn’t scratched or hit their parents/siblings at some point, she is acting like he is physically attacking them with intent to cause harm.
Rachaele Hambleton you are a massive bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This time last year, Edie hit Isaac in the face when they were arguing about car seats. Rachel didn’t label her a violent child, she just laughed 🤷🏼‍♀️

BA32068B-FCAB-4BC0-9224-C54AD22FF460.jpeg

Thread suggestion:

If it’s not Gucci or Barbados, she’s not interested (sorry, Wilby).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.