PTWM #128 Who lives in a hobbit hole with views of the sea? Sponge-Slosh and Period Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently her and Sloshy can now spot dv perpetrators wherever they go. I'm also picking up a strong whiff of munchausens by proxy going on there. She's a terrible parent. I knew someone years ago who wanted her kids diagnosed, she managed to get one diagnosed with autism and loved all the attention it gave her. She had another kid sent into different hospitals for non stop tests to look for epilepsy and was insistent that the child was having fits. Rachel sounds exactly like her.
Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy sounds just up our Rachet's Street.
Yes, I think we have a diagnosis.
One for now, others to follow 😩.

I
Someone phone the odeon quick, they won’t want to miss out on having this on the big screen!!!

Also, what a flattering photo to choose of her
Almost pissed my drawers then! Thank the lord for my Walmart knickers!
😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is she letting her 'level 3' autistic son in the care of an 8 year old. She should've been supervising them both.
It's like on her dots of death when she said Wibeforce was lining things up on the lounge floor, if it had happened she would've posted it

Reactions: 15
Slosh is doing a series of answers to patreon questions on a 'ask him anything' box R did earlier.
that is the most awkward thing he’s done to date🤯 🥴
Who does he think he is 🤣

god how cringy! He really is gearing up for insta fame isn’t he. Just like father of daughters. Thing is father of daughters had a unique selling point, his children.
Oh hang on… it’s all starting to make sense…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WOW!! So whilst on my nightshift and reading thread 4 I came across this message that R replied to a lady who was asking her where her PayPal donation went…
Am absolutely speechless how does this vile woman sleep at night?!!! This was from 2019 and from what I have read and had my eyes open to since I joined this page she has just got worse and worse…
I apologise if someone has already said this as I'm far behind but LOL I chuckled at hardly dripping in Gucci because look at her now!!! So full of tit she is. She's always been about this lifestyle. She just never shared it as much until recently because she doesn't give a tit. She wants to flaunt it to all 🖕🏻

"It's not like we're dripping in Gucci"

That aged well 😎
Lol I should've just gone to the next page 😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that Wilby senses his mother’s unease around him and he just doesn’t like her, he thinks she’s a bleep too.

She’s in for a world of pain as he grows because she cannot put him and his needs first , there’s only room for one No1 in Rachel’s world and that’s her!

Titwank will never go back to work outside of the home now , he’s Wilby’s carer and that’s that.

As for the bollocks about being able to spot a ‘perp’, who the duck does she think they are ? Holmes and Watson 😂😂😂.

Does she have 18 years experience of diagnosis in profiling? ( I’m using some of her words, I know that sentence makes little sense)😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Josh's capsule wardrobe...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would be mortified if my husband went out dressed like some demented cub scout leader like Slosh. What an actual idiot

I think that Wilby senses his mother’s unease around him and he just doesn’t like her, he thinks she’s a bleep too.

She’s in for a world of pain as he grows because she cannot put him and his needs first , there’s only room for one No1 in Rachel’s world and that’s her!

Titwank will never go back to work outside of the home now , he’s Wilby’s carer and that’s that.

As for the bollocks about being able to spot a ‘perp’, who the duck does she think they are ? Holmes and Watson 😂😂😂.

Does she have 18 years experience of diagnosis in profiling? ( I’m using some of her words, I know that sentence makes little sense)😉
Yep. Wilby senses her fear and dislike of him. She needs to get it together fast cos things will get harder as he gets older.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can anyone else remember when edie was little. She used to have the most horrific meltdowns too. She never diagnosed her as autistic!! She was just the baby of the family that ruled the house

Reactions: 38
I haven’t watched all the dots yet but… the little boy with the tap/ bucket… how does she know he wasn’t autistic and sharing “Wilbys” tap wouldn’t of worked for him?
and didn’t we see E getting him dressed yesterday just after he’s scratched her?? It was just a scratch 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Because Wilby's the only and most autistic boy in the world of course!

Reactions: 18
I only really follow this idiot and the other idiot Meldrum.

Both had babies to capitalise on Insta grifting. Both kids now apparently have " issues" which roughly translates as the children didn't fulfill their Mother's remit for further Insta grifting/showcase Insta child.

Both kids are uncomfortable around their Mothers. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 27
If W is as violent as she says he is, she’s really in for it as he gets older. Violent autistic teens can be extremely dangerous. The life she saw with Sloshy isn’t going to happen, no moving to Spain for their lovely peaceful life loving each other the hardest ever, W is going to need them to care for him all his life.

I can see them eventually sticking him in a residential unit under the guise of them protecting others, just so they can live just them loving each other so hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Catching up on here and stories.... did she just say "Wilby looks autistic"...... WoW bleeping wow!!!! Sorry I didn't realise that children with autism stood out so much that people can automatically tell they have autism! She's a bleep but I'm too nosey to message her and tell me cos she'll just block me 😂😂😂 #tattletrollrighthere

Reactions: 18
Catching up on here and stories.... did she just say "Wilby looks autistic"...... WoW bleeping wow!!!! Sorry I didn't realise that children with autism stood out so much that people can automatically tell they have autism! She's a bleep but I'm too nosey to message her and tell me cos she'll just block me 😂😂😂 #tattletrollrighthere
Its the absolute height of stereotyping, you wouldn’t even know someone had autism a lot of the time, they don’t have special bleeping characteristics like people with Down’s syndrome. They’re always so bleeping thick!!!

Reactions: 13
Its the absolute height of stereotyping, you wouldn’t even know someone had autism a lot of the time, they don’t have special bleeping characteristics like people with Down’s syndrome. They’re always so bleeping thick!!!
Just a bit and she wonders why she gets slated! Imagine seeing a child play up because they didn't want to leave a place and going "they clearly have autism!" It's so wrong on every single level!

Reactions: 12
Why does she allow E is intervene? That must be traumatic for her, she’s a child herself why is she being burdened with W and his meltdowns. Why I’m doesn’t Rach step in and stop her small daughter getting attacked and being left with scratches.

Reactions: 11
It’s all woe is me, isn’t it? The bucket of water “story”. (I say “story” as I’m not convinced she hasn’t been doing a bit of research again 🙄). She acknowledged she might not have understood why a child was doing something (because they are autistic) prior to W, despite her 72 years in autism training. I’ve been in the position of people making comments within earshot or directly to me with my daughter. My response was to say “she’s autistic, she doesn’t understand, just let your child go in/try doing this”. Engage. Educate. Explain. But then I suppose that takes effort.

At this point I think she needs more help than W does.

People will stare, make comments, be passive aggressive. It’s human nature, unfortunately. Sometimes you’ll be faced with an Angel of a person who will do all the right things, other times they’ll make you feel like sh!t. Advocate for your child FFS. If you make one person think about seeing things differently then you’re doing a good job. Kids are generally really accepting of difference, adults are harder.

And I only got a few dots through her FB dots before giving up. Can’t watch her on Insta as she (and SJ) blocked me months ago despite me not even following her or ever commenting on her posts/messaging her. Guess looking at her stories when a friend messaged me to tell me W was autistic was enough to get me banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.