PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone with just under 500k followers and her engagement is quite low when you see the likes on her page. So I would imagine Rachets is lower and she has less folllowers and most just scroll on as she is a chav.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220523-164811_Instagram.jpg

Has she really posted this??? I don't think any of those kids can actually feel safe. :(

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1288542

Has she really posted this??? I don't think any of those kids can actually feel safe. :(
She will always throw her mother under a bus, and I doubt she would stop even if she passed away. I also thought this quote was linked to people abused in childhood and not because they didn't receive the designer trainers that they demanded.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
How can they constantly leave those kids??? You would think I was leaving for war the way my youngest two are in floods of tears if I go out for a couple of hours at the weekend to do a food shop or pop into town for some errands on my own. And that’s them staying at home, with their dad, surrounded by all their toys and comforts safe in the knowledge that I’ll be back very soon. It breaks my heart seeing them so upset even though I know they’ll be fine 2 minutes after I leave but these pair literally CANNOT care for those children in a normal parental capacity if they are so capable of flitting off here there and bleeping anywhere, at any opportunity they comes their way.
They leave their kids way too much but I also think that’s not a great situation. If they are in floods of tears at you going to the shops!!!

Reactions: 5
Getting a dig in about Josh's Mom on her stories

"Josh's Mom is absolutely stunning but she has a face full of wrinkles"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can still stay out dancing until 4am completely sober. If the atmosphere is right and the tunes are good I can stay up as long now as I did at 18-19 without even so much as a red bull.
Yep same here, I’m 46 now but if we are on a girls night it can easily be a 4/5am trip to McDonalds that finishes the night and believe there are no drugs involved

Reactions: 9
Give me strength 🤦‍♀️
She's going to be one of those that blames any bad behaviour on autism, isn't she? Autistic kids can be naughty little ratbags too, you're allowed to discipline them and tell them "no"!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Getting a dig in about Josh's Mom on her stories

"Josh's Mom is absolutely stunning but she has a face full of wrinkles"
I was thinking Joshs mum could come back with “at least I know how to keep my knickers on” but then remembered that wasn’t the case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All I would say at this point is, if she’s trying to convey that by sharing Wibble at his most vulnerable as some sort of awareness campaign, she should stop it right now and protect his human right to privacy. It’s a natural instinct that should come with becoming a Mother and Father. Admittedly it does not fall naturally to every set of parents, and that’s when they should seek guidance and work on themselves in order to not damage their children unnecessarily.

There are several non personal stabilised charities and campaigns that don’t violate children and raise lots of awareness.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.