PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just reregistered (been a lurker for a while) after watching her stories at the beach.

it broke my heart to see the sandcastle stories…he clearly wanted to have a go, Isaac did it for him -fine, but he wanted to copy his big brother, he wanted to tap the bucket and R did not even bother to suggest Isaac let him do it.

Then when he copied him, no one seemed to give two hoots! They all ignored him! No “Wilby do it” nothing.

it’s so sad.
X

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I'm married to a Copper - Major Crimes CID. Works unholy hours to bring justice to the victims of the scumbags who walk this earth, as do all of his Department.

But, of course, it's all political not personal........
Apologies. I didn’t mean to offend. I probably should have said it’s institutional not personal. It’s not really a topic for here though, I was just trying to illustrate the difference between believing in something and making statements with no foundation ✌.

Reactions: 8
Is it even legal for her to have that outside camera where it is? (not I'm sure that legalities would bother her, she seems to do as she pleases!)

I'm amazed at the girls coming in at that time via Seb's room, what's the cut off for using the front door - 12? So do they (and any random bloke Betsy brings home) come in via Seb's room any time after that? That's bloody appalling. Would have made more sense for her to have that room and Seb to be in the garden shed in that case, less bloody disturbance.

The level of disorder and dysfunction in that house is off the scale!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
those cameras aren't up in case they are burgled its so she can see if any tattlers come to pay her a visit and to check sloshy doesn't go anywhere in the unlikely event she leaves him at home.
The only time I've seen that many cameras around and in a house is at drug dealers homes to alert the household that police are coming so they can get rid of the drugs they have in the house.

Reactions: 25
I’d be really concerned if I’d let my teenage daughter stay at someone else’s house and then the ‘responsible adult’ of that house shared camera footage of her drunk and getting in at 5am. It’s bad enough she’s sharing it if her isn’t daughter, but someone else’s???
I get the feeling GG doesn’t have the most stable home life. She’s been at Raq’s and on camera for years.

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling GG doesn’t have the most stable home life. She’s been at Raq’s and on camera for years.
I wonder if it’s a bad home life or just preferring to be at Ratshits because there are no rules or boundaries and they can basically do whatever they want whenever they want. Anyone who calls out your behaviour is toxic you know 😂
Anyway I was pondering this the other day about GG.

Reactions: 23
If those huns do not pick up on his comment “the bag is paying for its self” comment then they deserved to be conned, it’s clear where the money is going, their pockets.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if it’s a bad home life or just preferring to be at Ratshits because there are no rules or boundaries and they can basically do whatever they want whenever they want. Anyone who calls out your behaviour is toxic you know 😂
She said on stories a few weeks ago that one of Bekind's friends had made bad life choices and R told her it was better to do it now than when she was 35 with two kids. Next thing we saw GG there all the time. So if she has made bad choices and fallen out with her parents you'd think she would be trying to sort things out, not make it worse with her filmed behaviour. And the way Bekind speaks to her is awful, like she's a piece of dirt on the bottom of her shoe.

Reactions: 16
My son and I are night owls but daughter is doing her GCSEs, so instead of walking through her room drunk at 5am, we say goodnight to her at 10pm and tiptoe around in the dark so we don’t disturb her…

Reactions: 15
When Slosh is going through his list of kit he needs to 'deploy' to the beach (knobhead) ''we've got the chairs from regatta'' also im sure the tent was #gifted #ad too. Look forward to her seeing her mark her videos next time they've deployed to the beach. What a pair of smarmy twats they are. Now we no what R says to him when she's buying all her designer stuff 'it pays for itself Josssshhhh' in her wingey winey voice.

Reactions: 23
I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before, but if W was a girl, it would be completely different
She wanted a girl so she could rub it in the boys mums face. And if they do have another one and it’s a boy, she will be even worse
She has no time for him because he’s not what she wanted
This is exactly what I think. She is a horrid person. I really hope they don’t have anymore, those poor children deserve better than her and him.

Reactions: 11
I was going to say, what the duck kind of parents would allow their child around this chaos as long as they have.
Wouldn't suprise me if her parents were strict, or at least trying to guide her in the right direction, being a teenager, she obviously wants to rebel and goes to betsys because she can get away with it. We had a friend like that at school, her mum would buy the alcohol, her house was always free at lunch times and we would all go there and bunk off a few lessons as it was only round the corner.. she would let people smoke etc. The friend always had people at her house all the time (her parents had alot of money too so wernt dossers lol) teenagers tend to gravitate towards the easier life

Reactions: 20
I used to rock up at 5/6/7am when I was 18, and I’m telling you if you’re awake at that time you’re not just drinking 👀

If she drove to the beach she would have 💯 been over the limit. Only a matter of time before she causes an accident.

I mean Gok Wan (slosh!) often drives after a few so not sure why I am surprised!!

Reactions: 32
I wonder if GG pays rent? Does she share B's bed? Nothing wrong with sharing a bed with you mate, but it's not really a long term thing is it?

Reactions: 10
Is it even legal for her to have that outside camera where it is? (not I'm sure that legalities would bother her, she seems to do as she pleases!)

I'm amazed at the girls coming in at that time via Seb's room, what's the cut off for using the front door - 12? So do they (and any random bloke Betsy brings home) come in via Seb's room any time after that? That's bloody appalling. Would have made more sense for her to have that room and Seb to be in the garden shed in that case, less bloody disturbance.

The level of disorder and dysfunction in that house is off the scale!
I don't think it is because its not on her own property is it? I'd be pissed off if I were a neighbour and she had a camera pointed at my house. You can see they don't want to see the tit in the front garden as they've put a massive fence up.

I know we have a laugh on here but can you imagine living next door to them?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.