PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over on Patreon, GG has been sacked today from job, Be kind works at the same place, so has quit in support.
Reading between the lines, GG was meant to be working yesterday, phoned in sick and has been sacked.
Rachet has told her she'll put money in her account to cover her car outgoings, all whist filming her with a crop top on and her nipples protruding.
Was GG filmed and posted online by Rachaeaeaaele yesterday? I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before.

She doesn't need to worry anyway, she'll soon be controlled employed by Racheaeaeeaeaeaele :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Over on Patreon, GG has been sacked today from job, Be kind works at the same place, so has quit in support.
Reading between the lines, GG was meant to be working yesterday, phoned in sick and has been sacked.
Rachet has told her she'll put money in her account to cover her car outgoings, all whist filming her with a crop top on and her nipples protruding.
She's putting money into Betsy's account, or GG's? If the latter, is she sucking yet another young woman into becoming dependant on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Of course, she’d have been seen at the beach when she was supposed to be “sick”, because Rach films everything.

Bit daft isn’t it?

Reactions: 30
Of course, she’d have been seen at the beach when she was supposed to be “sick”, because Rach films everything.

Bit daft isn’t it?
That's exactly what I was thinking. Calls in sick, filmed on the beach by the mother of another employee. A mother who films and posts everything online. Not bleeping rocket science is it how GG got caught out!

Reactions: 35
Well she wouldn’t of been fired just for that, she’d of had to have verbal and written warnings surely..

Also why does Be kind need money. She works at the tit shop as well don’t she.
If she was my daughter I wouldn’t be supporting this decision. I definitely wouldn’t be funding it either.
Sounded like she's been in trouble before

She's putting money into Betsy's account, or GG's? If the latter, is she sucking yet another young woman into becoming dependant on her?
GG's as she said she has no income now

Reactions: 12

Bit daft isn’t it?
So that’s Betsy, Seb, Josh (probably others too that I can’t remember right now) and now another persons job she’s compromised because that phone is surgically attached to her hand! Not that I’m condoning pulling a sickie from work but we’ve all done it from time to time!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
so she phoned in sick because she was out till 5am Sunday morning and most likely too hungover for work. Thanks to rach posting the camera footage to her insta chances are someone from wherever they work has seen it. She also posted videos of GG at the beach with them all. Now the sceptic in me would say Rach did that on purpose as she would have known GG rang in sick 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Tha
I regularly listen to a podcast called Sawbones, which is a doctor and her husband looking at various ailments and remedies over the years (the tagline is "a marital tour of misguided medicine). Not long ago they did an episode which was all about the history of Bach and his Rescue Remedy, and at one point Dr Sydnee said something like "there is absolutely no evidence at all that taking this has any effect on anyone" 😂😂😂
That sounds just about right!
Although, Rescue Remedy does have an affect on our Rach, it lines her pockets.
Hell of a shame that it doesn't do that for the rest of us 🤨.

Reactions: 7
I used to rock up at 5/6/7am when I was 18, and I’m telling you if you’re awake at that time you’re not just drinking 👀
I dunno. I used to make it through to a 6am McDonalds breakfast just on alcohol and insomnia. Never touched anything else and I certainly couldn't do it any more - I was up until 2am the other day and I wanted to die XD

Reactions: 8
I have some flower essence "calming drops" similar to rescue remedy, it's 35% brandy which if anything is probably the "calming" factor!

Reactions: 6
…yet S can’t have £2 for a sausage roll.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Maybe I read it wrong, though I wasn't assuming a full blown addiction to anything - just a trial maybe haha
Ha yes - deffo no addiction.
i moved towns at about 30 and coke was a big part of social scene there, so having never been around even the mention of drugs my whole life up to that point. even living in a city, now I had new friends and 50% of them dabbled if I think about it. So I did try it once but tbh I can’t stay up all night and chat tit just fine without chemical assistance. Jäger and red bull all the way for me if I ever had the opportunity to do an all nighter again but I think those days are long gone

Reactions: 5
What’s the betting GG is soon one of the ‘Patchwork Girls’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
So the huns on patreon can surely see where their money is going, can't they? R paying GGs bills! It's astounding they can't see her expensive lifestyle and doling out money all over the place and not put two and two together about what they're paying for.

Reactions: 17
So many things wrong with the whole GG situation. And if one of my kids jacked in their job in protest of one their friends getting sacked I would be fuming!! But then I don’t have a money tree growing in my garden like our Rach seems to have!!

Reactions: 26
I have some flower essence "calming drops" similar to rescue remedy, it's 35% brandy which if anything is probably the "calming" factor!
I went for an interview for Bach when Rescue Remedy was a fairly new product and recall how in the interview was told they could not sell them in the Middle East because of the alcohol content.

I don't know if it works or not but that would explain why Slosh would like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so she phoned in sick because she was out till 5am Sunday morning and most likely too hungover for work. Thanks to rach posting the camera footage to her insta chances are someone from wherever they work has seen it. She also posted videos of GG at the beach with them all. Now the sceptic in me would say Rach did that on purpose as she would have known GG rang in sick 🤦🏽‍♀️
So now she'll be bleating that the trolls lost GG her job as well!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.