PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their downfall will be epic
They spend their time mocking their haters and showing off how much happier and richer they are

Bring it on

Reactions: 18
Sloshy looking all smug about his new shed had me thinking so I looked on torbay council planning portal and as far as I can see there have never been any applications for their address, not for the shed, the loft, nothing. Which makes all her stories about being best buddies with the planning inspector absolute bullshit. I've gone back to 2013 so there hasn't been previous permission granted either.

Reactions: 23
I used to rock up at 5/6/7am when I was 18, and I’m telling you if you’re awake at that time you’re not just drinking 👀

If she drove to the beach she would have 💯 been over the limit. Only a matter of time before she causes an accident.

I mean Gok Wan (slosh!) often drives after a few so not sure why I am surprised!!
well I must have been the exception then because Istayed out til all hours and never touched a drug til I was in my 30s.48hr stints sometimes. FOMO kept me going 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kept up to date with this page but the bleeping fury everytime I look at her - I had to stop. It’s heartbreaking these videos of W and not because of anything other than - they clearly can’t bleeping parent. They don’t interact with him. She’s so concerned with getting the content. It baffles me how there has been no legit complaint followed up because it’s damaging. The world has gone mad.

Reactions: 20
Sloshy looking all smug about his new shed had me thinking so I looked on torbay council planning portal and as far as I can see there have never been any applications for their address, not for the shed, the loft, nothing. Which makes all her stories about being best buddies with the planning inspector absolute bullshit. I've gone back to 2013 so there hasn't been previous permission granted either.
I don't know but they may have not needed planning permission for the loft conversion. I think it was the building control inspector she was on about but she got it confused with planning. The shed in the front probably does need permission tho and I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbour complained as its higher than their fence.

Reactions: 11
I think GG is already 18 so I guess her parents can't do anything sadly. I hope Seb is staying with his grandma.

Why such a big fuss about the beach? Don't they live near the beach? I live near a beach and I'm there all the time. They were making out it was the first time Wilby had seen the sea!

Reactions: 17
I don't know but they may have not needed planning permission for the loft conversion. I think it was the building control inspector she was on about but she got it confused with planning. The shed in the front probably does need permission tho and I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbour complained as its higher than their fence.
But building control would only come out to check building work is in line with plans submitted which would be done as part of planning permission surely?

Reactions: 4
But building control would only come out to check building work is in line with plans submitted which would be done as part of planning permission surely?
Building control is different, it's more about the structural integrity. You don't always need planning permission and building regs. Building control also requires different drawings to planning.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't suprise me if her parents were strict, or at least trying to guide her in the right direction, being a teenager, she obviously wants to rebel and goes to betsys because she can get away with it. We had a friend like that at school, her mum would buy the alcohol, her house was always free at lunch times and we would all go there and bunk off a few lessons as it was only round the corner.. she would let people smoke etc. The friend always had people at her house all the time (her parents had alot of money too so wernt dossers lol) teenagers tend to gravitate towards the easier life
I think it's probably more likely this than GG having a bad home life. Racket wants to be their mate, and we know she has been letting Betsy drink underage at home for ages. They can come and go as they please (with no repercussions for coming back at 5am, setting off alarms and stumbling through Seb's bedroom), bring blokes home for shed sex, bully Betsy's younger sister etc. GG's parent/s probably wouldn't stand for this sort of behaviour at home but Rancid lets golden child Betsy do what she wants, and extends that to GG as well.

Reactions: 19
The only time I've seen that many cameras around and in a house is at drug dealers homes to alert the household that police are coming so they can get rid of the drugs they have in the house.
Even the local brothel down the road has less cameras!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s a bad home life or just preferring to be at Ratshits because there are no rules or boundaries and they can basically do whatever they want whenever they want. Anyone who calls out your behaviour is toxic you know 😂
Anyway I was pondering this the other day about GG.
I have a feeling this is the case, I know its hard to tell from pics and comments on FB but her parents an grandparents don't come across as the type to not give a tit. GG is 18 now so unfortunately if she has chosen to move out because she didnt like their house rules there's not a lot you can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
well I must have been the exception then because Istayed out til all hours and never touched a drug til I was in my 30s.48hr stints sometimes. FOMO kept me going 🤣
Curious as to what changed when you hit 30?
Did you just decide "duck it am gonna have a bit of.............

Not that you should feel obliged to answer, I just wondered.

Curious as to what changed when you hit 30?
Did you just decide "duck it am gonna have a bit of.............

Not that you should feel obliged to answer, I just wondered.
Oh now I’m intrigued because I read this as went out until 4am until she was in her 30s without any drugs and then stopped the clubbing. Not that at age 30 the drugs suddenly started. 😬

• Haha
I used to rock up at 5/6/7am when I was 18, and I’m telling you if you’re awake at that time you’re not just drinking 👀

If she drove to the beach she would have 💯 been over the limit. Only a matter of time before she causes an accident.

I mean Gok Wan (slosh!) often drives after a few so not sure why I am surprised!!
I can still stay out dancing until 4am completely sober. If the atmosphere is right and the tunes are good I can stay up as long now as I did at 18-19 without even so much as a red bull.

Reactions: 7
I'm married to a Copper - Major Crimes CID. Works unholy hours to bring justice to the victims of the scumbags who walk this earth, as do all of his Department.

But, of course, it's all political not personal........
I’ve been in need of police assistance many times.. thank you to him for his long hours and hard work and thank you for supporting him so he can do so!
If I see a police person walking the streets I will always tell my children - remember if you’re in trouble or need help look for them - they don’t just catch the baddies, I’ve heard so many parents say ‘I’ll get that policeman to arrest you if you don’t behave!’ Police work is so much more than that x

Reactions: 12
I’ve been in need of police assistance many times.. thank you to him for his long hours and hard work and thank you for supporting him so he can do so!
If I see a police person walking the streets I will always tell my children - remember if you’re in trouble or need help look for them - they don’t just catch the baddies, I’ve heard so many parents say ‘I’ll get that policeman to arrest you if you don’t behave!’ Police work is so much more than that x
I think the majority of the police force are genuinely kind, lovely people who want to do some good in the world and make a difference. My uncles high rank in NCA and I’m in absolute awe of his work. However, there are lowlifes in there. Sarah Everard’s murderer for one, one today that has been charged with sexual harassment. Plus, the racism and sexism that runs through a lot of the police forces.

I will always tell my children to trust the police but to also be wary.

Reactions: 8
Oh now I’m intrigued because I read this as went out until 4am until she was in her 30s without any drugs and then stopped the clubbing. Not that at age 30 the drugs suddenly started. 😬
Maybe I read it wrong, though I wasn't assuming a full blown addiction to anything - just a trial maybe haha

Clearly those bags aren’t going to pay for themselves… nearly 300k of followers on their combined accounts, yet only 15 comments on the grid post???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.