PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rescue remedy is back and she's using Wilby's diagnosis as one of the reasons why she uses it.
1E06C5C8-820B-4CDE-B94D-B3AFC4EF7100.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She really needs to get the duck over herself. With how “violent” W is and grabby, I only pray he grabs those abominations she calls teeth out.
He already tried, that time a thread off his clothes got stuck in her braces and she filmed herself running through the house shrieking for Sloshy, then claimed she filmed it by accident trying to use the camera as a mirror 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He already tried, that time a thread off his clothes got stuck in her braces and she filmed herself running through the house shrieking for Sloshy, then claimed she filmed it by accident trying to use the camera as a mirror 😂😂😂😂
That was comedy gold 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have any of you tried Rescue Remedy?
I've tried it several times over several years.
I hoped it would help the anxiety and depression that started just after the domestic abuse.
I've also tried it for panic attacks.
It did not work unfortunately.
Does it work for any of you?
And Rach is a lying cow again, she drinks cats piss and snorts illegal substances when she’s stressed out, which is every fckn day!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I hoped it would help the anxiety and depression that started just after the domestic abuse.
And Rach is a lying cow again, she drinks cats piss and snorts illegal substances when she’s stressed out, which is every fckn day!
I regularly listen to a podcast called Sawbones, which is a doctor and her husband looking at various ailments and remedies over the years (the tagline is "a marital tour of misguided medicine). Not long ago they did an episode which was all about the history of Bach and his Rescue Remedy, and at one point Dr Sydnee said something like "there is absolutely no evidence at all that taking this has any effect on anyone" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve tried rescue remedy it didn’t help even a little bit. I’m sure it’s a placebo effect in some people - basically it’s a lot of expensive old tit, much like everything Ratshit buys

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten that? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s been a few studies into it, none have found anything significant. More likely to be placebo.

Reactions: 10
My mum used to neck it and she was a functioning alcoholic 😂😂 couple of glugs of it and a couple of extra strong mint chasers !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Going to football … like a proper man”. bleeping hell she’s vile. Why does she have to patronise everyone and put everyone down?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Over on Patreon, GG has been sacked today from job, Be kind works at the same place, so has quit in support.
Reading between the lines, GG was meant to be working yesterday, phoned in sick and has been sacked.
Rachet has told her she'll put money in her account to cover her car outgoings, all whist filming her with a crop top on and her nipples protruding.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Over on Patreon, GG has been sacked today from job, Be kind works at the same place, so has quit in support.
Reading between the lines, GG was meant to be working yesterday, phoned in sick and has been sacked.
Rachet has told her she'll put money in her account to cover her car outgoings, all whist filming her with a crop top on and her nipples protruding.
Well she wouldn’t of been fired just for that, she’d of had to have verbal and written warnings surely..

Also why does Be kind need money. She works at the tit shop as well don’t she.
If she was my daughter I wouldn’t be supporting this decision. I definitely wouldn’t be funding it either.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.