PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only just got their passport photos done today. I thought she was getting them done earlier this year before they booked their family holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's only just got their passport photos done today. I thought she was getting them done earlier this year before they booked their family holiday?
I remembered she had them all in her hand as she announced that the was booking their first trip abroad since the one where she tit herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Josh has booked the holiday somewhere hot but won't say where it is. Now, he must have been saving his pocket money for agesssss cos he sure doesn't work 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Josh has booked the holiday somewhere hot but won't say where it is. Now, he must have been saving his pocket money for agesssss cos he sure doesn't work 🤷‍♀️
No he just booked it. He didn't pay for it. He can only afford the water bill, everyone knows that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She definitely knows where they are going for her bday. Josh isn't allowed to fart without her permission, hes definitely not allowed to browse the Web on his own 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I remembered she had them all in her hand as she announced that the was booking their first trip abroad since the one where she tit herself.
Those passport applications are going to be at the back of a very long queue!
Maybe that's why the tit brown tracksuit colour was chosen... It will act as camouflage for any new incidents.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you choose a photo of your child with bright red eyes where he’s clearly just been crying, as his passport picture?

Hope your in the 10 week queue you worm

Reactions: 29
Why would you choose a photo of your child with bright red eyes where he’s clearly just been crying, as his passport picture?

Hope your in the 10 week queue you worm
I thought this. He’s clearly been absolutely sobbing. She doesn’t have to take him to a strange place for passport photos. You can do them at home by a white wall the last time I checked.

She’s a bleep.

I thought this. He’s clearly been absolutely sobbing. She doesn’t have to take him to a strange place for passport photos. You can do them at home by a white wall the last time I checked.

She’s a bleep.
She didn't even take him, and that's his birthmark apparently. I must have quite a lot of birthmarks then as I do the same thing when I've been crying.

• Wow
She didn't even take him, and that's his birthmark apparently. I must have quite a lot of birthmarks then as I do the same thing when I've been crying.
She’s a lazy bint 🙄
Same, I must have a full face birthmark as I go cherry red when I’ve been crying too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure it won’t be Barbados, fully vaxed or they will have to isolate on the hotel. I’m pretty sure none of them are vaxed or we would have heard about it and they hardly took any of it seriously with their giant bubbles

So the "art work" window display in the tat shop is for sale. Wonder who gets the profits?

Reactions: 4
We all know she won't have to wait for their passports because she will just pay the extra to express them. No waiting for queen raq 🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh you mean "the Wilby" as health visitors up and down the country call it 😂😂

• Haha
So the "art work" window display in the tat shop is for sale. Wonder who gets the profits?
Shes not even been open a week and she's changing the window display already??
Why is she selling it, the grabby witch, those dolls houses were left behind from the last tenant 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.