PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Rachy from my experience you can’t get a natural tan when you have a fake tan done 😂

I learnt the hard way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
aye, and you know the thing i love the most hardest about this, rach? TATTLE LIVES RENT INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
What’s she banging on about? Paid full price? I have a spray tan every week. It’s £10. Does she want an award or something 🙄. No need to get he vagina out or be passive aggressive whatsoever. The absolute mess.

(I can not stand not having one. I look like a bag of raw sausage meat, absolutely vile in the mirror.)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
aye, and you know the thing i love the most hardest about this, rach? TATTLE LIVES RENT INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
Jesus Christ she really is a sad sack isn’t she, we don’t need to make her look like a twit she does that all on her own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's people on the holiday pages I follow on Facebook and passport waiting times are ridiculous. We sent one off for a renewal and it came back yesterday we sent it off beginning of April. Some have been waiting 6 weeks for a new passport because they can't use the fast track service
Been waiting since March 4th for our renewals and still in the processing stage. It's only 8 weeks until July, Rach has left it last minute... 😉

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she's hash tagging about trolls again 🤔
Always seems when tit is going off behind the scenes and she tries using "trolls" as a scapegoat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I made it a rule to never book a holiday until I had the passports back , if they needed renewing.

Seeing as Rachel’s a massive bleep I’d laugh my arse off if they missed the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If they take all their tiny turds, they'll need a full team of staff.
So the Patchwork Pound shop and the rest of the Patchwork Empire might have to shut down, for the Patchwork Girls to assist them on their holiday.
And with that bunch and a screaming almost 3 year old, you have to feel sorry for the other passengers on their flight 😬.
Unless W enjoys it & doesn't have a major meltdown, as Raq calls it 😔.
But will the rest of them behave themselves on the flight?
Especially Rach & Joyce, when they start on the red wine & cats piss.
They are usually loud, obnoxious & stupid when they're pissed drunk.
Loud, obnoxious and stupid.. that's them even when they're sober 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That hash tag 😂 I reckon somethings going on in the background she usually lashes out at ‘trolls’ when something happening

Reactions: 22
She is such an exhibitionist!
She could have shown her arm or the bottom of her leg. But no, we get a shot of the full leg, and she's only millimetres away from exposing her thrush bucket too.
We'll have lots of semi naked holiday photos soon, of her, Joyce and little Joyce, in their new Bikini/ Mankin , can't wait.

Also, duck me Rach, your legs are so, so short, they're really stumpy.
That's so unfortunate....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could have done without seeing this and her tit tattoo at lunchtime. Christ almighty, put it away love. You’re the colour of an Oompa Loompa 🙄

Also, I’d like to point out, there are no secret fans here. Just a group of people absolutely tired of your tit, your lies, your face…I could go on but I can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 25
Why does she constantly have her ass and vag hanging out?

She clearly doesn’t have underwear on and she’s stood in her sons bedroom?

She’s a weirdo.

Don’t get me wrong I walk from my bathroom to bedroom in my underwear after a shower but never full on naked.
I have a child who’s 12 and she’s either downstairs or in her bedroom when I do it.
She would be mortified if I walked around naked and probably scarred for life at seeing her mother private areas.

Reactions: 16
Why does she constantly have her ass and vag hanging out?

She clearly doesn’t have underwear on and she’s stood in her sons bedroom?

She’s a weirdo.

Don’t get me wrong I walk from my bathroom to bedroom in my underwear after a shower but never full on naked.
I have a child who’s 12 and she’s either downstairs or in her bedroom when I do it.
She would be mortified if I walked around naked and probably scarred for life at seeing her mother private areas.
That's nothing compared to when she used to walk around topless in front of her teenage step son and squirt milk from her boobs into the kitchen sink.
The whole Internet has seen her sweaty hairy clam packet before anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wonder why she's hash tagging about trolls again 🤔
Always seems when tit is going off behind the scenes and she tries using "trolls" as a scapegoat!
i’m convinced something happened at the launch party thing. i have no evidence apart from a throw away comment from Edie and Astrid.

Reactions: 13
I love how she leaves little love notes for us on her stories ❤
It’s the least she can do after snatching stabbyjo away from us 😡 #wewereinvestedinstabby

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.