PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently bought a pack of 3 of those from Amazon for something like £8.99!

Reactions: 7
Their tat is price the same as Oliver Bonas. It’s no hi end shop, it will 💯 fail.

Another trip without the kids, doesn’t surprise me. They’re just living their best lives because they can. If they’re ok leaving all their kids as much as they do it says a lot about them as parents. Dressing your kids in designer clothes and paying for private diagnosis doesn’t make you a good parent, neither of them parent.

If my daughter who’s 5 said “mummy I want the trampoline” I would cry. We all would. She can’t be arsed with Wilby. Or any of them.

Reactions: 25
Damn, I could have "casually" bumped into her! 😂

THey were very lovely, but not in that way! 😂 And they gave me a big long stick to poke my fire alarms!
You obviously did better than me, there was no poking stick from my firemen 😂.
But I'm glad you did it too, because you get a free fire safety check & smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors fitted in the correct places.
I hope a few Tattlers read this & get a fire safety check,
2 nice firemen and a poking stick 😆.

Can anyone tell if Stabby follows Emily on insta? I can’t check as I think E has blocked me or I blocked her as she got on my nerves so I can’t see her anywhere on anyones follow lists.

Oh don’t worry I just realised I had blocked Emily and have just unblocked her and can see she is followed by Stabby.
I can't find Stabby anywhere on Instagram, so I think she blocked me when Raq did.
Unless I'm not looking up her correct Instagram name 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd laugh if she went to Dubai. A DA advocate celebrating her birthday in a place where women will still be punished for being raped and sexually assaulted and being homosexual is against the law. I'd never go there.

Reactions: 43
Astrids tour of the shop…..we got we got we got, yes Astrid you’ve got a hell of a lot of merchandise but you not got any customers so it’s all just waste 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd laugh if she went to Dubai. A DA advocate celebrating her birthday in a place where women will still be punished for being raped and sexually assaulted and being homosexual is against the law. I'd never go there.
And an economy built upon slave labour and zero human rights - while the rest of the World's Governments turn a blind eye.

Perfect for a woman who works tirelessly on behalf of the underdog.

Reactions: 26
And yet another idea she has stolen.
Just down the road from the Torquay "centre" is an establshed CIC that provides a uniform bank, clothes, food pantries etc
FFS Raq, get an an original idea of your own for once :mad:

Edited to add: so they're closing at 3pm tomorrow. One week in and they can't hack it :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If they go there I wonder if they'll be hiring a sex worker like she (allegedly) did in the good old days...

Reactions: 12
You obviously did better than me, there was no poking stick from my firemen 😂.
But I'm glad you did it too, because you get a free fire safety check & smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors fitted in the correct places.
I hope a few Tattlers read this & get a fire safety check,
2 nice firemen and a poking stick 😆.
But we're all horrible people than don't parent our kids or care about their safety, remember?

And yet another idea she has stolen.
Just down the road from the Torquay "centre" is an establshed CIC that provides a uniform bank, clothes, food pantries etc
FFS Raq, get an an original idea of your own for once :mad:

Edited to add: so they're closing at 3pm tomorrow. One week in and they can't hack it :LOL:
They're obviously expecting to be busy! 😂 I wonder if it's Rancid's turn to be on duty, and she just can't wait until 5pm to love Josh the hardest ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was in a DV relationship I’d long for someone to come and sweep me away to a foreign land where I was safe and happy.. imagine how she looks to people who suffer.. who feel just like I did.. and yet again she’s shoving it in their faces. Relatable Rita at her best 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dubai has never appealed to me it’s over rated in my opinion.

I remember watching a video a few years back on YouTube that popped up about an influencer being detained and held in the airport in dubai because she was transgender.

the Dubai airport security held her passport for 2 hours and she had to wait 5 hours in the airport restaurant because immigration held her passport and wouldn’t let her have it, her security team who was with her were working with her family and people back in the US to try and arrange a private jet back to the US.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just read on another thread the Dubai president has died and so the country is in mourning for 40 days...no music, parties etc.
Imagine if that's where they're booked!! Happy Birthday R, couldn't happen to a nicer person 👌🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just read on another thread the Dubai president has died and so the country is in mourning for 40 days...no music, parties etc.
Imagine if that's where they're booked!! Happy Birthday R, couldn't happen to a nicer person 👌🎂
Oh God...please let it be there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But we're all horrible people than don't parent our kids or care about their safety, remember?

They're obviously expecting to be busy! 😂 I wonder if it's Rancid's turn to be on duty, and she just can't wait until 5pm to love Josh the hardest ever?
That is true, unfortunately, it wasn't about the safety of my family, I just wanted to
Lust after 2 firemen 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on my way to give these glad Dubai tidings. 3 day shut down, 40 day mourning period. They take their Presidential family seriously over there. They are like Gods.

If it’s Dubai, I will laugh loudly on behalf of the kids 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My workmate went to Cuba a few years ago and similar happened if I remember rightly. Everything was closed for a few days.

Reactions: 5
I was on my way to give these glad Dubai tidings. 3 day shut down, 40 day mourning period. They take their Presidential family seriously over there. They are like Gods.

If it’s Dubai, I will laugh loudly on behalf of the kids 🫶

Oh please let this be it! I would laugh so hard like the most ever!

When exactly is her birthday does anyone know?

Reactions: 6
If it is Dubai they’ll fit right in; moral cesspit full of semi famous ex reality stars boosting their incomes at yacht parties and as porta potties.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.