PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R didn't mention the site she was just going on about trolls, it was a few of the huns in her comments that mentioned the actual site name
What was she saying about ‘trolls?’ Imagine moaning on a private account that the majority of us here can’t even be arsed to sign up to, about us who on here doing nothing but taking the piss out of her crappy life choices. Mind boggling 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was watching her Patreon live last night (I don’t know if anyone remembers but I stopped paying ages ago when I saw the light and I’m still on there) but wilby said clear as day “mummy I want the trampoline” and she sent Betsy out to let him on but no acknowledgement he just said full sentence :(
thats Because Wimbledon saying a full sentence isn’t a shock to her. It’s the norm. But she can’t keep up with her lies and has no motherly instincts whatsoever and therefor can’t remember to get excited that her ‘non-verbal’ kid has said a full sentence…

Reactions: 32
thats Because Wimbledon saying a full sentence isn’t a shock to her. It’s the norm. But she can’t keep up with her lies and has no motherly instincts whatsoever and therefor can’t remember to get excited that her ‘non-verbal’ kid has said a full sentence…
I was going to put the same. She doesn’t praise him or acknowledge it because he talks. Every new word my son says, we always cheer him on as he is slightly delayed in speech
He doesn’t say sentences but can put a few words together ‘mummy, daddy banana’ etc and even then I answer back ‘oh you want a banana, what do you say?’ And he says please and thank you. And we will always make a fuss of that

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can anyone tell if Stabby follows Emily on insta? I can’t check as I think E has blocked me or I blocked her as she got on my nerves so I can’t see her anywhere on anyones follow lists.

Oh don’t worry I just realised I had blocked Emily and have just unblocked her and can see she is followed by Stabby.

Reactions: 5
Black jacket and top, pink trousers and white trainers (that look like they cost a fiver from shoezone). Plus the hairdo and NHS glasses, look lush hun.
88B8BEAA-4551-4E83-AF75-7C0ADA45C04B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It all goes back to “us” which is incredible for “our” families.

She’s actually telling the truth for once, but the huns will interpret that as “our families that visit the centre” not that it goes to “us” as in her pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It all goes back to “us” which is incredible for “our” families.

She’s actually telling the truth for once, but the huns will interpret that as “our families that visit the centre” not that it goes to “us” as in her pocket
Hiding in plain sight!!

Reactions: 18
Can anyone tell if Stabby follows Emily on insta? I can’t check as I think E has blocked me or I blocked her as she got on my nerves so I can’t see her anywhere on anyones follow lists.

Oh don’t worry I just realised I had blocked Emily and have just unblocked her and can see she is followed by Stabby.
I wouldn’t read to much into who is following and liking who and what on Instagram. Jo doesn’t strike me as a wall flower type, I’m sure if there was anything untrue about what Rachael was saying, Jo would speak her mind. Perhaps she just opted for an easier life. I would have anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
Jesus christ, all shes using patreon for is to ramble on about trolls isnt she 🤦‍♀️ and people pay money for that???? Thats not the creative content that patreon is made for!
Its not a safe space for you away from the trolls for you to bad mouth people either, or to visibly show how badly you treat your kids.
Why does she think what she does on that platform is acceptable behaviour.
I don't know much about Patreon but isn't it a platform where you actually post content? Shouldn't she be posting on there rather than just rambling on a new Insta account?

I don't know much about Patreon but isn't it a platform where you actually post content? Shouldn't she be posting on there rather than just rambling on a new Insta account?
Yep. Its a platform for blogs, podcasts, creative videos etc. All she seems to do is use it as a stepping stone for a payment and to lure her huns to her private account that isn't connected anyway to the patreon platform 🙄

Reactions: 13
IMG_8990.jpg

Is it the profits or all the money Raq??
You really need to have a word with your business manager to get them to explain the difference to you.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think that jeremy actually hates rancid?
Yup the way he looks and interacts with her he’s definitely not a fan. He’s just pleased to be renting his tit properties out and having them improved. I don’t know why she’s plastering and putting new flooring in a shop she don’t own.

I wonder where they are going for her birthday? Europe still won't be 'really hot' in May. I'm thinking Dubai possibly.

Reactions: 8
I can’t look at Dubai the same anymore from the stuff on twitter 🤢
Same! I made the mistake of clicking on 'dubai human potty' when it was trending on Google 🙈 wow! Its never appealed to me anyway. Its just a huge man made vulgar display of money. Plus the laws over there are brutal. But you know as long as you can get that shot in your bikini 'living your best life' and show off.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.