PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they were going on holiday at the end of this month??? Cutting it a bit fine on the passport front aren't they?? I don't reckon they will accept that photo of Wilby

Reactions: 10
Thought they were going on holiday at the end of this month??? Cutting it a bit fine on the passport front aren't they?? I don't reckon they will accept that photo of Wilby
Do you think that will be the excuse for leaving him behind?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The designer of that shop window has serious doll issues. Her page is freaky as duck, dolls really creep me out and they are all hideous 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her birthday is towards the end of this month, so it'll be just a break for the gruesome twosome to pretend they're anonymous strangers having a one night stand in a hotel 🤮 I think the big family holiday is a bit later on.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Are they taking the babysitter on the family holiday? Wilby seems to like her. If Rach can't get him in a car without him having "meltdown", how the duck will they get him on a plane? No screen time while taking off and landing and he'll have to have his seatbelt on. Good luck 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they taking the babysitter on the family holiday? Wilby seems to like her. If Rach can't get him in a car without him having "meltdown", how the duck will they get him on a plane? No screen time while taking off and landing and he'll have to have his seatbelt on. Good luck 😆
If they take all their tiny turds, they'll need a full team of staff.
So the Patchwork Pound shop and the rest of the Patchwork Empire might have to shut down, for the Patchwork Girls to assist them on their holiday.
And with that bunch and a screaming almost 3 year old, you have to feel sorry for the other passengers on their flight 😬.
Unless W enjoys it & doesn't have a major meltdown, as Raq calls it 😔.
But will the rest of them behave themselves on the flight?
Especially Rach & Joyce, when they start on the red wine & cats piss.
They are usually loud, obnoxious & stupid when they're pissed drunk.

Reactions: 19
That will be perfect for her, she’ll film the whole lot. Will make great content for her huns.

I’m seriously thinking she’s trying to get some sort of documentary made. From being abandoned and homeless living in squaller to helping others and having it all. And living in wilbys world.

Why make everyone go for passport pictures when you can just do them at home?? We did ours at home and the wait was 9 weeks. No appointments available anywhere in the country to get it sooner.

It will just be another excuse why the kids will not be going. She may as well just say “josh and I want to go alone we don’t want our kids with us”
They go away alone most weekends anyway so what’s the difference.

Reactions: 14
Lula mentioned on patreon recently the family is all going away in July, that'll be the Portugal holiday... Rs birthday is on Tuesday and just her and sloshy are going away somewhere later this week I think

Reactions: 9
Shes not even been open a week and she's changing the window display already??
Why is she selling it, the grabby witch, those dolls houses were left behind from the last tenant 🤦‍♀️
we all know our Rach doesn’t lie, those dolls houses represent the houses the women from her centre ran away from 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can never decide whether she’s utterly delusional and thinks this all looks good, or is just laughing all the way to the bank at peoples stupidity for liking such an ugly shop. Probably both.

Reactions: 12
Do you think that will be the excuse for leaving him behind?
There's people on the holiday pages I follow on Facebook and passport waiting times are ridiculous. We sent one off for a renewal and it came back yesterday we sent it off beginning of April. Some have been waiting 6 weeks for a new passport because they can't use the fast track service

Reactions: 8
Can anyone tell if Stabby follows Emily on insta? I can’t check as I think E has blocked me or I blocked her as she got on my nerves so I can’t see her anywhere on anyones follow lists.

Oh don’t worry I just realised I had blocked Emily and have just unblocked her and can see she is followed by Stabby.
Yes Emily follows Stabby and Stabby follows her back

Reactions: 1
aye, and you know the thing i love the most hardest about this, rach? TATTLE LIVES RENT INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
God she is diabolical. She has absolutely no right pretending to be a decent human she she is simply an emotionally immature, narcissistic, manipulative scammer. If she gaslights is ‘trolls’ like this I can only imagine the emotional abuse she throws at her loved ones. Not that we have to imagine, she documents it enough herself.

Reactions: 30
I just had a thought about two stangers meeting on a plane and joining the mile high club

*vomits horrifically*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.