PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R didn't mention the site she was just going on about trolls, it was a few of the huns in her comments that mentioned the actual site name

ooohh i thought that writing was captions from her talking 😂 Well done that tattler :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Rach & Joyce "go Barbados", I think it will be perfect for them.
There's just about every type of illegal substance available for tourists. They will be in their element.
I went with the ex psycho-bastard & my children.
When you're on the beaches, or walking around, you get offered fresh Aloe Vera by the locals.
They then ask if you want some Charlie. I always said no thanks, and I had no idea who or what Charlie was.
Anyway, it's Cocaine.
I hope they have a fantastic time snorting Charlie, when they "go Barbados",
they can be off their tits every single day.
Recreational drugs are illegal in that country, so it would be as funny as duck if they both got arrested!
Prison would be so good for them both.

Reactions: 18
R didn't mention the site she was just going on about trolls, it was a few of the huns in her comments that mentioned the actual site name
She'll be bleeping fuming that someone's mentioned it! She's always so, so careful not to say it because she knows when people come here, more often than not they see that we're not just picking her apart because we don't like her or we're jealous, we're actually calling out where her stories don't add up, her cheating, lying and scamming etc.

The Wiki is based on things Rabid herself has said or posted, with anything that's alleged clearly noted as such.

Reactions: 32
That snarl at seb reminded me of my own abusive mother poor wee lad 😭
I haven't watched her stories after reading here. I find the way she speaks to the kids really triggering. She reminds me of my narcissistic mother too. Even when the kids themselves are talking to each other like tit and she's sat laughing and snorting. Its just such a toxic environment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The stories she will upload while they are on their get away will be vomit inducing.
Josh will be pissed every day on the free bar and she will be snorting like a pig and pretending they have just met 🤢 i hope she shits herself at the side of the pool again!
She tit herself at the pool?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
On her patreon live yesterday tattle got a few mentions in the comments, hopefully it'll send some of the huns that are starting to see through her lies this way for a nosey and it'll open their eyes. That's how I came to be here and had my eyes well and truly opened!
That comment, ‘watching videos on the daily’ isn’t that what her huns do, isn’t that the point of posting videos. So they can be viewed. Isn’t she reliant on people watching, isn’t that how she advertises and makes money.

Reactions: 24
Fellow fifer here…. Not gonna lie, with her teeth and dress sense, there’s a lot of places she’d fit in up here 😂😂

does she realise that she doesn’t actually need a passport to cross the Scottish boarder??
hopefully if the next time she comes up here she spends that long looking for passport control that she doesn’t have any time left to visit anywhere 😂

Also, slightly off the subject of Raq & personal safety alarms, you can also get free smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors from your local fire department, in most areas of the UK.
You just have to phone the local Fire station & book a fire safety check.
They will fit the alarms where necessary and in the correct places.
It's usually available for everyone, whatever your financial situation or personal living situation.
And, if this is your thing, which it is definitely mine, you get 2 lovely firemen in your house for an hour or so!
😆😆😆
To add to this as well for anyone that needs it, some local councils have period poverty campaigns that you can get free sanitary wear, some you can choose up to two products, even period pants and menstrual cups. So don’t buy the overpriced ones Rach tries to flog!!

Barbados - let’s dissect that a bit. If she knew she was going away for a weekend for her 40th (bare with she may not know it’s a weekend) surely you would say respond to Seb and say ‘no it can’t be Barbados we are only going away a few days’….so if that wasn’t her response how long are they actually going away for?! Because I thought mother of the decade couldn’t be away from her kids for even a night let alone long enough to holiday in ‘Barbados’. But yes huns she deserves it. She’s been working so so hard. She cleaned the shop windows for goodness sake. She is positively overworked and in dire need of time away from the tiny turds

ETA - the safety alarm stories: the way she spoke to Seb when he was going to wake ‘the baby’ (Rach - he’s almost 3 he’s a toddler) compared to the way she was with Edie when she set off the safety alarm, not just once, was sooooo different that even the thickest hun should be able to see what children she prefers! She angers me so much.

Reactions: 24
Exactly my thoughts.. maybe they are doing him a favour for a change.. hopefully he will stay with Gangsta Granny or Hannah, who will make sure he is well slept, fed and ready to take his exams. One thing I do think is Gangsta and Hannah do genuinely care for those children.. seems the only two who really do.
I was just going to post exactly this. The best place for Seb over the next month is to be as far away as possible from that house and its "elders whether they are there or not.

The way she snapped at that boy and then purposefully left it in her stories? What planet is she on?
She’s vicious and vindictive. If she’s happy to leave that up for people to see imagine what she’s actually like off camera.

If I were related to him (or his bleeping father) I would be having serious words.

Also learn to speak! “Going gym” “going Barbados”. You know the proper way you just can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 25
@Cametoread2 going back to your post on the last thread - it would be great to have IRL Tattle meet ups lol! I don't think anyone I know is on here, but of course you never know do you (and that's part of the fun lol). Happy FriYAY everyone! I try so hard not to watch her stories as she's just vile and haven't caught up with this thread yet but channeling all my hopes into her not visiting Scotland!!!

• Heart
hopefully if the next time she comes up here she spends that long looking for passport control that she doesn’t have any time left to visit anywhere 😂

To add to this as well for anyone that needs it, some local councils have period poverty campaigns that you can get free sanitary wear, some you can choose up to two products, even period pants and menstrual cups. So don’t buy the overpriced ones Rach tries to flog!!

Barbados - let’s dissect that a bit. If she knew she was going away for a weekend for her 40th (bare with she may not know it’s a weekend) surely you would say respond to Seb and say ‘no it can’t be Barbados we are only going away a few days’….so if that wasn’t her response how long are they actually going away for?! Because I thought mother of the decade couldn’t be away from her kids for even a night let alone long enough to holiday in ‘Barbados’. But yes huns she deserves it. She’s been working so so hard. She cleaned the shop windows for goodness sake. She is positively overworked and in dire need of time away from the tiny turds

ETA - the safety alarm stories: the way she spoke to Seb when he was going to wake ‘the baby’ (Rach - he’s almost 3 he’s a toddler) compared to the way she was with Edie when she set off the safety alarm, not just once, was sooooo different that even the thickest hun should be able to see what children she prefers! She angers me so much.
Yes I thought when they went abroad just them and Josh was proposing. She was awful and sick with worry as she didn’t like leaving the kids. She’s also said before she’s come home early as she’s missed them so much. Well that’s a really drastic change isn’t it.

Reactions: 13
I was watching her Patreon live last night (I don’t know if anyone remembers but I stopped paying ages ago when I saw the light and I’m still on there) but wilby said clear as day “mummy I want the trampoline” and she sent Betsy out to let him on but no acknowledgement he just said full sentence :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I thought Stabby was nursing her poorly father? Is she doing that while balancing a cocktail shaker?!
And is Stabby's mum still the cleaner? There's so much more that's gone on here!
Another brilliant title thread & recap 🥰.

After watching that fuckwit Rach pissing about & entertaining herself with the personal safety alarm, it reminded me that I was given several free from Women's Aid in Cardiff.
I had one, my children had one each & I gave some to friends.
Although I'm not sure if they still do it.
You can actually buy them for less than £4.00 from Amazon UK,
but why isn't Rancid giving them away in the launderette and pound shop.
One for each warrior she's saving & one for every pound shop customer who buys her tat.
Go on Rancid, be kind, why don't you?

Also, slightly off the subject of Raq & personal safety alarms, you can also get free smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors from your local fire department, in most areas of the UK.
You just have to phone the local Fire station & book a fire safety check.
They will fit the alarms where necessary and in the correct places.
It's usually available for everyone, whatever your financial situation or personal living situation.
And, if this is your thing, which it is definitely mine, you get 2 lovely firemen in your house for an hour or so!
😆😆😆
I got a balding, older man and a woman. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ, all shes using patreon for is to ramble on about trolls isnt she 🤦‍♀️ and people pay money for that???? Thats not the creative content that patreon is made for!
Its not a safe space for you away from the trolls for you to bad mouth people either, or to visibly show how badly you treat your kids.
Why does she think what she does on that platform is acceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.